• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Church

Derumac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was very surprised when I opened the mailbox today ! Had no idea my pack would be in there . First time using GC and I’m very impressed with them from start to finish. I got some sustanon, npp and superdrol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Home.

I was very surprised when I opened the mailbox today ! Had no idea my pack would be in there . First time using GC and I’m very impressed with them from start to finish. I got some sustanon, npp and superdrol

GC Rocks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah just one of the many percs of being part of the congregation. You will have many more pleasant surprises to come. Welcome brother…

That sounds like a fun run!!
Be careful with that SD. It's toxic and even 20mgs of GC SD gives some wicked back pumps.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

That sounds like a fun run!!
Be careful with that SD. It's toxic and even 20mgs of GC SD gives some wicked back pumps.

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Thanks, first time trying SD

10mgs as a pre-WO is all you need..sweetspot time wise is 2 hrs on tabs and 1 hr injectable ...enjoy

Back