• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Calling your ass out (Part 2)

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
After several requests we were asked to do a favor so here it is. The Rock Star Maxmuscle1 has been given a second chance at receiving 2 free Tren Enan but he needs to post in here within the hour or it will be gone and this time for good. So get on it Maxmuscle1
Hint- Next calling your ass out will be for 2 Mast Enan
SBL

HPLC reports link and more on the way
SB Labs HPLC Lab Reports (anabolicsteroidforums.com)

Max in the house! Congrats bruh!!!

Very nice of SB for a second chance!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Max in the house! Congrats bruh!!!

Very nice of SB for a second chance!

Sent from The Iron Pile

No doubt! Super Rad! Now where is my Booty Pic!? Lol

Max

Here you go for how lightning ⚡️ fast you were to post this time.

6759537144cfc36c0d35f04989d1a1f3.jpg

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yessss! Durro is definitely my brother from another mother. I will get the ideal ass to waist to tits ratio Super Find for you! Time to Search!

I had a one nighter with this older chick, OMG, wish I had a pic!! She had on Jeans at this hotel bar and playing pool. Long story short: went back to her place(huge house) realtor 27yrs old
No kids(separated@that time) . I had a hard on driving to her place. She literally did what I asked exactly. I told her to turn around and slowly take off her jeans and gstring. She was a blessed white girl(dark brunette). Seriously , I have seen/been with a lot of Industry girls(dancer/performers/VIP/cabana girls) and this realtor had(I’m approximating) a 25-26in waist , 5’6” , her hips were about 42 and butt cheeks stuck out like a girl arching as hard as possible. The light was on and I literally spent about 20min just rubbing, spreading cheeks, her buns were soo tight that they were hard to pull apart and would snap back w no jiggle. I was in heaven (20yrs old). To this day, I only have seen one chick near her crazy form(Sid, a blonde stripper at Sapphire’s . I could cover my hand just to get to her hole! Not fat, at all! Luckily I was ready because (and at the time, I had never been with a chick so aggressive) she said , “ Take them pants off! I wanna see what you got!!” She drove me home in the morning, ended up getting back w her husband(whom I met months later and had no idea that I slept w her little sister years before! Crazy shit !

Max

lol Congrats bud! Glad you came through this time!

Yeah. I was ticked my notifications were messed up , just thankful though ! Came through in the Clutch!
Appreciate everyone

Max

Back