Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All about hgh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    The first problem is you were given shit advice. Not that there was a lot of legit advice around back then. Second one of the biggest rules with slin is you never sleep while the slin is still active in your body. You don't tan, hot tub, sauna ect with active slin in your system. Follow the slin rules and unless you have some underlying health condition you have to try real hard to kill yourself. I've said it 50 times I'll take slin over tren 100% of the time.
    You see..... that's good info. I knew nothing about all of those basic DONT'S you just listed. Seems like anything that raises body temp with active slin is bad idea....????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    You see..... that's good info. I knew nothing about all of those basic DONT'S you just listed. Seems like anything that raises body temp with active slin is bad idea....????
    Exactly. There are a very basic set of rules you must follow with slin.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

I donít get the hate guys Jordan and Dante where Internet forum bodybuilders we post providing just information trials tested on are self don't need to be a guru just study and experiment

We will continue to provide information and bring even more this is what we love and hope you guys one day can learn to love it too

If your getting hate your doing GREAT
    ^
    This repeated out loud 😂.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points

Monstro made a thread a few weeks back about using GH 3 times a week (10 ius each time), taking it right after training, then waiting 30 minutes, consume a meal, and focusing on using the GH when training lagging body parts. I decided to try this protocol, and I have noticed significant changes in what I call my lagging body parts, chest and calves.

With anything, it is all about trial and error. Do research, read, listen to to other more versed individuals, and make your decisions from there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEWIZARDOFKOZ View Post
    Monstro made a thread a few weeks back about using GH 3 times a week (10 ius each time), taking it right after training, then waiting 30 minutes, consume a meal, and focusing on using the GH when training lagging body parts. I decided to try this protocol, and I have noticed significant changes in what I call my lagging body parts, chest and calves.

With anything, it is all about trial and error. Do research, read, listen to to other more versed individuals, and make your decisions from there.
    Do you remember the title of the thread? I'd like to re-visit it..... I do remember seeing it and briefly glancing through it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Fair enough.
    Ok so after looking it over it seemed ok, and I swear he edited it because couldíve sworn I read something he wrote he was advising and then after a few sentences contradicted what he said but maybe that was something else I was reading. But first the conversions in measurements are all wrong, and insulin and t3 donít have to be used and are only for certain reasons and people who have been on GH for years and are getting certain issue with their results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks WIZARDOFKOZ

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.
    Do yourself a favor and use 10ius weekly broken down into three shots at 3.33ius and get blood analysis to see where your IGF-1, T4 and T3 are along with TSH.

There is so much to learn in the early stage of GH use before insulin.

Disclaimer:. I have not read through all posts here so I could be off on your intentions with GH

- - - Updated - - -

Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.
    Do yourself a favor and use 10ius weekly broken down into three shots at 3.33ius and get blood analysis to see where your IGF-1, T4 and T3 are along with TSH.

There is so much to learn in the early stage of GH use before insulin.

Disclaimer:. I have not read through all posts here so I could be off on your intentions with GH

GH is great without insulin.

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    You are going to be very unhappy at 2iu. You're going to sleep better that's about it. If you are looking for it to contribute to gains better buy enough for 5iu.
    Not if you are my age. 10ius a week is magic.

One thing not mentioned here is thyroid monitoring.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

All about hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Not if you are my age. 10ius a week is magic.

One thing not mentioned here is thyroid monitoring.
    Iíll second that. 3IUs a day is fine especially to start. 4-5IUs is somewhat over kill and when you start to really experience side effects. 3IUs is still great for muscle gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH by itself is very weak and you can try stop all thinks and use hgh 6 months and in the end tell me what you got from it?
    HGH needs anabolics and test to have results ( remember if you have toi chose only one think to use , test , trenbolone , hgh , what you will use to get better results ? i chose test always )
    HGH with insulin is at least 5 times stronger , remember what makes you grow is high IGF and MTOR . So why use something so expensive and have only 20% results by not using something so cheap and potent as slin ?

Gym Derelict

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    HGH by itself is very weak and you can try stop all thinks and use hgh 6 months and in the end tell me what you got from it?
    HGH needs anabolics and test to have results ( remember if you have toi chose only one think to use , test , trenbolone , hgh , what you will use to get better results ? i chose test always )
    HGH with insulin is at least 5 times stronger , remember what makes you grow is high IGF and MTOR . So why use something so expensive and have only 20% results by not using something so cheap and potent as slin ?
    I am not saying you are wrong, but your goals are way different than mine.

I don't want to be you anymore than you want to be me....

I have been bigger which includes being stiff, lack of coortdination and winded, I don't want that.

Try being in your fifty's and say GH does not have a profound effect. I heal faster and maintain muscle mass like I'm a kid from using 10ius a week.

Nothing wrong with insulin and I get it, but again, we have different goals.

Strictly from a bodybuilding standpoint, you are spot on. At the same time and from my lifestyle perspective I think I have the right idea.

Also, high IGF-1 levels grow cancer cells at an exponential rate. Not a higher percentage but a high multiplyer. It gets worse as you get older.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I am not saying you are wrong, but your goals are way different than mine.

I don't want to be you anymore than you want to be me....

I have been bigger which includes being stiff, lack of coortdination and winded, I don't want that.

Try being in your fifty's and say GH does not have a profound effect. I heal faster and maintain muscle mass like I'm a kid from using 10ius a week.

Nothing wrong with insulin and I get it, but again, we have different goals.

Strictly from a bodybuilding standpoint, you are spot on. At the same time and from my lifestyle perspective I think I have the right idea.

Also, high IGF-1 levels grow cancer cells at an exponential rate. Not a higher percentage but a high multiplyer. It gets worse as you get older.
    I am 43 and not a competitive body builder. I just want to look and feel good. What you are suggesting here is likely the right fit for me. I am going to discuss it with my TRT Dr. on Thursday and hopefully make a decision soon there after.