All about hgh

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 79

Thread: All about hgh

  1. #61
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    8245867

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    The first problem is you were given shit advice. Not that there was a lot of legit advice around back then. Second one of the biggest rules with slin is you never sleep while the slin is still active in your body. You don't tan, hot tub, sauna ect with active slin in your system. Follow the slin rules and unless you have some underlying health condition you have to try real hard to kill yourself. I've said it 50 times I'll take slin over tren 100% of the time.
    You see..... that's good info. I knew nothing about all of those basic DONT'S you just listed. Seems like anything that raises body temp with active slin is bad idea....????

  2. #62
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    101
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    You see..... that's good info. I knew nothing about all of those basic DONT'S you just listed. Seems like anything that raises body temp with active slin is bad idea....????
    Exactly. There are a very basic set of rules you must follow with slin.
    RIP Big Lou

    All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

  3. #63
    Registered User
    Darren29W's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    United Kingdom (Scotland)���������&#5
    Posts
    288

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    172
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points
    1720100

    I donít get the hate guys Jordan and Dante where Internet forum bodybuilders we post providing just information trials tested on are self don't need to be a guru just study and experiment

    We will continue to provide information and bring even more this is what we love and hope you guys one day can learn to love it too

    If your getting hate your doing GREAT
    ^
    This repeated out loud 😂.

  4. #64
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    529

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    109
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    65 Posts
    Rep Points
    1800309815

    Monstro made a thread a few weeks back about using GH 3 times a week (10 ius each time), taking it right after training, then waiting 30 minutes, consume a meal, and focusing on using the GH when training lagging body parts. I decided to try this protocol, and I have noticed significant changes in what I call my lagging body parts, chest and calves.

    With anything, it is all about trial and error. Do research, read, listen to to other more versed individuals, and make your decisions from there.

  5. #65
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    8245867

    Quote Originally Posted by THEWIZARDOFKOZ View Post
    Monstro made a thread a few weeks back about using GH 3 times a week (10 ius each time), taking it right after training, then waiting 30 minutes, consume a meal, and focusing on using the GH when training lagging body parts. I decided to try this protocol, and I have noticed significant changes in what I call my lagging body parts, chest and calves.

    With anything, it is all about trial and error. Do research, read, listen to to other more versed individuals, and make your decisions from there.
    Do you remember the title of the thread? I'd like to re-visit it..... I do remember seeing it and briefly glancing through it.

  6. #66
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Fair enough.
    Ok so after looking it over it seemed ok, and I swear he edited it because couldíve sworn I read something he wrote he was advising and then after a few sentences contradicted what he said but maybe that was something else I was reading. But first the conversions in measurements are all wrong, and insulin and t3 donít have to be used and are only for certain reasons and people who have been on GH for years and are getting certain issue with their results


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol

  8. #68

  9. #69
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    8245867

    Thanks WIZARDOFKOZ

  10. #70
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,623
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.
    Do yourself a favor and use 10ius weekly broken down into three shots at 3.33ius and get blood analysis to see where your IGF-1, T4 and T3 are along with TSH.

    There is so much to learn in the early stage of GH use before insulin.

    Disclaimer:. I have not read through all posts here so I could be off on your intentions with GH

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.
    Do yourself a favor and use 10ius weekly broken down into three shots at 3.33ius and get blood analysis to see where your IGF-1, T4 and T3 are along with TSH.

    There is so much to learn in the early stage of GH use before insulin.

    Disclaimer:. I have not read through all posts here so I could be off on your intentions with GH

    GH is great without insulin.

  11. #71
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,623
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    You are going to be very unhappy at 2iu. You're going to sleep better that's about it. If you are looking for it to contribute to gains better buy enough for 5iu.
    Not if you are my age. 10ius a week is magic.

    One thing not mentioned here is thyroid monitoring.

  12. #72
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    All about hgh

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    Not if you are my age. 10ius a week is magic.

    One thing not mentioned here is thyroid monitoring.
    Iíll second that. 3IUs a day is fine especially to start. 4-5IUs is somewhat over kill and when you start to really experience side effects. 3IUs is still great for muscle gains.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    786
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    16861067

    HGH by itself is very weak and you can try stop all thinks and use hgh 6 months and in the end tell me what you got from it?
    HGH needs anabolics and test to have results ( remember if you have toi chose only one think to use , test , trenbolone , hgh , what you will use to get better results ? i chose test always )
    HGH with insulin is at least 5 times stronger , remember what makes you grow is high IGF and MTOR . So why use something so expensive and have only 20% results by not using something so cheap and potent as slin ?

  14. #74
    Gym Derelict


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    15,322

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,623
    Thanked in
    2,168 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    HGH by itself is very weak and you can try stop all thinks and use hgh 6 months and in the end tell me what you got from it?
    HGH needs anabolics and test to have results ( remember if you have toi chose only one think to use , test , trenbolone , hgh , what you will use to get better results ? i chose test always )
    HGH with insulin is at least 5 times stronger , remember what makes you grow is high IGF and MTOR . So why use something so expensive and have only 20% results by not using something so cheap and potent as slin ?
    I am not saying you are wrong, but your goals are way different than mine.

    I don't want to be you anymore than you want to be me....

    I have been bigger which includes being stiff, lack of coortdination and winded, I don't want that.

    Try being in your fifty's and say GH does not have a profound effect. I heal faster and maintain muscle mass like I'm a kid from using 10ius a week.

    Nothing wrong with insulin and I get it, but again, we have different goals.

    Strictly from a bodybuilding standpoint, you are spot on. At the same time and from my lifestyle perspective I think I have the right idea.

    Also, high IGF-1 levels grow cancer cells at an exponential rate. Not a higher percentage but a high multiplyer. It gets worse as you get older.

  15. #75
    Registered User
    Altenator_6's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Louisiana / Texas
    Posts
    457

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,072
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    410
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points
    8245867

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Foursome View Post
    I am not saying you are wrong, but your goals are way different than mine.

    I don't want to be you anymore than you want to be me....

    I have been bigger which includes being stiff, lack of coortdination and winded, I don't want that.

    Try being in your fifty's and say GH does not have a profound effect. I heal faster and maintain muscle mass like I'm a kid from using 10ius a week.

    Nothing wrong with insulin and I get it, but again, we have different goals.

    Strictly from a bodybuilding standpoint, you are spot on. At the same time and from my lifestyle perspective I think I have the right idea.

    Also, high IGF-1 levels grow cancer cells at an exponential rate. Not a higher percentage but a high multiplyer. It gets worse as you get older.
    I am 43 and not a competitive body builder. I just want to look and feel good. What you are suggesting here is likely the right fit for me. I am going to discuss it with my TRT Dr. on Thursday and hopefully make a decision soon there after.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums