Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: All about hgh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Src5tt View Post
    What protocol would you all recommend as a Trt supplement? Iíve heard 2 IUs daily. Any benefit to that ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only 2ius is great for health , skin quality, improved sleep, and also some fat burning . Is a must drug to use . Change my body completely

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Great information here (I think). I'm strongly considering adding some gh to my protocol. I am very beginner in terms of understanding gh and slin... And I don't think getting into the slin is for me. I want the maximum amount of benefit all around... sleep, fat burn, health, and some good clean gains if possible.... without using slin. What would that protocol look like? I stay on a minimum of 300 mg test/week and I do run some other compounds a few time per year. Usually short 6-8 week runs.
    Lol you think I like that. Go with you gut and donít second guess yourself. This info is so up and down and all around and all over the place. He doesnít know what heís talking about or what heís even saying. I wouldnít ask advice here or take this post to heart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    Lol you think I like that. Go with you gut and donít second guess yourself. This info is so up and down and all around and all over the place. He doesnít know what heís talking about or what heís even saying. I wouldnít ask advice here or take this post to heart

Well thanks for the heads up... but how about shedding a little light rather than just saying the post is stupid and the info is all wrong. No offense, but I believe that's what this forum is intended for..... right? Sharing knowledge and experience. There must be some value to the original post here and it seems like a good starting place to learn a bit on the subject.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,327 Posts
    Rep Points

Iím not sure if your credentials in the body building world but in his country this guy is pretty well known and heís a pro body builder. You can say what you want about the post but go look at pics of him lol
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Altenator_6 View Post
    Well thanks for the heads up... but how about shedding a little light rather than just saying the post is stupid and the info is all wrong. No offense, but I believe that's what this forum is intended for..... right? Sharing knowledge and experience. There must be some value to the original post here and it seems like a good starting place to learn a bit on the subject.
    Well first off the math doesnít even add up. And heís got mixed advice on whatís going on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Iím not sure if your credentials in the body building world but in his country this guy is pretty well known and heís a pro body builder. You can say what you want about the post but go look at pics of him lol
    Carry on then. I just know this article sounded like a guy confused on what heís doing and where heís going and not really sure why lol. And the math doesnít add up at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,714 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post

Well first off the math doesnít even add up. And heís got mixed advice on whatís going on.

Okay why don't you explain where he went wrong? If you feel his advice is totally wrong then demonstrate it.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

Okay..Im probably the biggest against and it was with insulin..I was referring too..back in 97 there was no internet and even less guys around using it...that were knowledgeable..I remember taking after working out and getting home..No slims back then..not that I knew of anyway..I was taking it around 9 or 10 PM..and waking up starving around 3AM..Boy I was putting down around 2 to 3k calories after waking up..after about a wk I called my knowledgeable friend back home and he was Very Upset with my protocol..I remember him telling me that I could easily fall into a sugar coma..What one Hell of a Wake-up Call..

That was it for me..I didn't need anything that bad..with 2 small kids 2 thousand miles away depending on me..So that's why I said what I did earlier..Things are different now..lots of info and guys like Monstro..I see the many Benifits in HGH..but that close of a call I personally will never touch insulin again..

Hopefully,this will shed some light on not only how things have changed but also how and why I'm against it..
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Carry on then. I just know this article sounded like a guy confused on what heís doing and where heís going and not really sure why lol. And the math doesnít add up at all

Since you are the only one that are against this post and is normal because not even Cristiano Ronaldo is liked by all . Just tell us what is wrong on post and how you do it?

Because i do that way and i have results. I always show my evolution and from my athletes to .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Okay..Im probably the biggest against and it was with insulin..I was referring too..back in 97 there was no internet and even less guys around using it...that were knowledgeable..I remember taking after working out and getting home..No slims back then..not that I knew of anyway..I was taking it around 9 or 10 PM..and waking up starving around 3AM..Boy I was putting down around 2 to 3k calories after waking up..after about a wk I called my knowledgeable friend back home and he was Very Upset with my protocol..I remember him telling me that I could easily fall into a sugar coma..What one Hell of a Wake-up Call..

That was it for me..I didn't need anything that bad..with 2 small kids 2 thousand miles away depending on me..So that's why I said what I did earlier..Things are different now..lots of info and guys like Monstro..I see the many Benifits in HGH..but that close of a call I personally will never touch insulin again..

Hopefully,this will shed some light on not only how things have changed but also how and why I'm against it..
    Thanks
    Slin is not for anyone , i believe only if you compete and always supported with a coach and doctor . dont play when you dont know how to play

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Slin is not for anyone , i believe only if you compete and always supported with a coach and doctor . dont play when you dont know how to play
    100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post

Okay why don't you explain where he went wrong? If you feel his advice is totally wrong then demonstrate it.
    Iíll try and come back to comment later today I gotta reread it again and got a lot going on today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,714 Posts
    Rep Points

Iíll try and come back to comment later today I gotta reread it again and got a lot going on today

Fair enough.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post

Thanks
    The first problem is you were given shit advice. Not that there was a lot of legit advice around back then. Second one of the biggest rules with slin is you never sleep while the slin is still active in your body. You don't tan, hot tub, sauna ect with active slin in your system. Follow the slin rules and unless you have some underlying health condition you have to try real hard to kill yourself. I've said it 50 times I'll take slin over tren 100% of the time.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.