• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncomfortable with food

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok does anyone else get weirded out when faced with eating food that resembles a penis? You know like hot dogs, bologna. Sausage, certain bread sticks. The very first thing I think of when I’m sitting around people, especially women, that are shoving a 12” breadstick in their mouth is that it looks like they are eating a dick. That in turn makes me feel uncomfortable about eating one cause they are probably thinking the same thing. Ha ha look at AR eating a 12” dick. Does anyone else think this way or am I really overthinking this? Just kinda odd to me they have to use that shape. I can think of a bunch of better choices than a penis shape for food when you have to put it in your mouth. Fuck me........

Ahhhhh! See that must be my problem. I never considered calling it “Tubular Cuisine”. Obviously I’m still stuck in my 3rd grade way of looking at things. It’s probably time to stop doodling dick and boobie pics as well.

No. Unless someone is licking it, smiling at me, acting sensual, and pretending that the tubular cuisine is a dick, no, I absolutely do not consider this. Get help.

So you've never had a corn dog at a county fair? You're really missing out, dude.

Ok does anyone else get weirded out when faced with eating food that resembles a penis? You know like hot dogs, bologna. Sausage, certain bread sticks. The very first thing I think of when I’m sitting around people, especially women, that are shoving a 12” breadstick in their mouth is that it looks like they are eating a dick. That in turn makes me feel uncomfortable about eating one cause they are probably thinking the same thing. Ha ha look at AR eating a 12” dick. Does anyone else think this way or am I really overthinking this? Just kinda odd to me they have to use that shape. I can think of a bunch of better choices than a penis shape for food when you have to put it in your mouth. Fuck me........

I’ve never thought of it that way but I like your style lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope never had a corn dog. If I did decide to try one I’d definitely cut it up in pieces so it didn’t look like I was shoving a dick on a stick in my mouth. Lol

So you've never had a corn dog at a county fair? You're really missing out, dude.

Just remember not to lower your head to put it in your mouth... bring it up to your mouth. Seriously though, haven't thought about anything like that since grade school

Well you’ll think of it now. Everytime you go to put “tubular cuisine” in your mouth your automatically gonna think of a penis. Hahahahahaha Enjoy my world and welcome back to grade school.😜😜😜

Just remember not to lower your head to put it in your mouth... bring it up to your mouth. Seriously though, haven't thought about anything like that since grade school

I know what's going to happen now. The next time I see anyone eating a hot dog I'm going to try to imagine that they're taking a dick in their mouth.

Thanks, asshole.

"You know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds!"
(fuck youtube and the age restrictions, you'll have to watch the vid below ON youtube)

As a side note, there was a time I ate 4 bananas a day at work. Every time the boss came over, I made it a point to deep throat the banana as best I could. True story. Still didn't get a raise, but I got some laughs. Just me laughing, not the boss.

"You know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds!"
(fuck youtube and the age restrictions, you'll have to watch the vid below ON youtube)

As a side note, there was a time I ate 4 bananas a day at work. Every time the boss came over, I made it a point to deep throat the banana as best I could. True story. Still didn't get a raise, but I got some laughs. Just me laughing, not the boss.

Your boss sounds like a babe...

Attachments

• 67E8DC64-7166-4B00-B6DC-D3F67BC2E2D9.gif
    67E8DC64-7166-4B00-B6DC-D3F67BC2E2D9.gif
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 20
Anyone remember these? Even the name was taboo
c278100d928622f4f3a3cf2e96a4e120.jpg

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

I used to be like that until one day I decided to face my fear and suck a dick, Kilsong was all like “who are you?” and “what are doing in my house?”. Then he had the nerve to kick me out. Moral of the story is dont show up at Kilsongs house unless he knows who you are.

Im still wondering why I’m the only guy here that has an issue with putting something shaped like a dick in my mouth? Old habits hard to break maybe? Hahaha

Never thought about it, haha. Everybody has his strange habits, bro. Yours is pretty funny)

OP's homophobe is so strong he might have a touch of the gay. hes scared of it..:coffee:

Get Shredded!
He's gonna have a fit when he sees this.
Ar.. Call me.. I'll help u work ur way thru this.
A little bit of cock from time to time never hurt anybody.
Xox

Hang on.... I got Freddy Mercury on the phone....

Freddy was ahead of his time, a little later in time and he could be like magic johnson and still making great music..:coffee:

Back