• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is Canelo on ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Canelo has moved up from 147# to 165 #

He broke Saunders eye socket

Failed drug test for Clen against Mayweather

Must be something like Halo - Clen to Cheque drops fight night ?

What do you think his cycle is ?

Attachments

• 1620678953359-78763486.jpg
    1620678953359-78763486.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
I dont think hes on anything serious if anything. I'm not a fan of canelo. He needs to fight charlo, Andred. As of now his cherry tree is very ripe lol.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Saunder's got busy. They put on a good one. But just 2 different breeds..

Canelo is a str8 Savage Beast. Broke Ol Boys orbital straight off his face.. Them Xrays are all over the internet too...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I dont think hes on anything serious if anything. I'm not a fan of canelo. He needs to fight charlo, Andred. As of now his cherry tree is very ripe lol.

I used to not be a fan of Canelo but he grew on me, saying that, Charlo is good but he’s not big enough and will fold under the lights/pressure and same with Andrade, neither of them have beat anyone of notice either for that matter. Bivol, beterbiev and Benevidez would give Canelo a challenge and have the chance to beat him.

It depends on what testing they are doing on Canelo, if only piss during fight night he can be on all kind of stuff in camp. If the doing blood testing it’s hard to get away with anything, I think that’s why he got caught with Clen during camp before the GGG fight.

He has gained 21 pounds @ sub 10% body fat ... oh he's on something with that aggro power, breaking bones. Isn't Cheque drops the fastest in out ?

IML Gear Cream!
I used to not be a fan of Canelo but he grew on me, saying that, Charlo is good but he’s not big enough and will fold under the lights/pressure and same with Andrade, neither of them have beat anyone of notice either for that matter. Bivol, beterbiev and Benevidez would give Canelo a challenge and have the chance to beat him.
Mayweather was much smaller but made canelo look horrible. I think both Charlo and adred would beat him imo. Why say they are a bad fighter but wont fight them if they are trash why not shut them up. I dont feel the fans win with canelo fights I dont know about anyone else but I was not interested in billy Joe noe have I liked any of canelos last few fights.. top dogs are them in my opinion and canelo has no want to fight them charlo would bring big money but canelo wont make the fight. Watch.

Mayweather was much smaller but made canelo look horrible. I think both Charlo and adred would beat him imo. Why say they are a bad fighter but wont fight them if they are trash why not shut them up. I dont feel the fans win with canelo fights I dont know about anyone else but I was not interested in billy Joe noe have I liked any of canelos last few fights.. top dogs are them in my opinion and canelo has no want to fight them charlo would bring big money but canelo wont make the fight. Watch.

I want boots to get a couple more fights and then fight nelo. I think boots beats him.

Styles make fights, and I find Mayweather boring . That run and gun style puts me to sleep.

Styles make fights, and I find Mayweather boring . That run and gun style puts me to sleep.

It’s just waved in your face that it’s not necessarily a question of who deserves a certain fight, or which fight would make for the most interesting stylistic match up, it’s just a matter of what will draw the most PPV purchases.

Floyd used to go by “pretty boy” and then changed it up to “money”. It’s kinda cringeworthy in my opinion. All of this Triller bullshit is just a byproduct of the self-serving attitude of promoters and fighters in general.

MMA is just as bad if not worse these days. Everyone is constantly trying to set up “money fights” with Nate Diaz or Conor McGregor. It’s kinda annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ppl say mayweather runs but against who. he deff didnt run against canelo. Canelo is a good fighter just feel he should be fighting top ppl. At 160 he had all the belts but one. Instead of fighting Andred for the last belt he jumped to 168.

Boots will grow some still. I see a big fight coming.
That one would be a top-ticket slugfest right there that will really reel in the viewers and spectators.

That one would be a top-ticket slugfest right there that will really reel in the viewers and spectators.

I think so, speed and power. He's got the frame to put on some weight. But you know how boxing is. I'm still waiting for Crawford and man down to go at it.

Get Shredded!
I don’t follow these guys but you might be assuming too much based on weight gain. Again I’m just guessing but I wouldn’t be surprised if his normal walk around weight is somewhere in between the weights you mentioned. That’s turns an 18lb gain into a 9lb gain which is basically nothing. He wouldn’t need to take any risks of using AAS for that.

Also everyone automatically assumes Halo and Cheque Drops are a great fit for fighters. That’s really not the case especially at that level. Testing is a bitch. There are ways of beating every test if your prepared its timing that is the problem. If he did decide to risk using Halo in a cycle strength gains he would have to stop it far enough away from the fight that he really wouldn’t get the intended benefits from it. At least not enough to take the risk. If he could sneak the drops in pre fight he would most likely get busted for them post fight. Besides what fighter needs to take something to gain aggression to go into combat? None that I know of and it also could end up being counterproductive to a fight plan that was built around being a smart not overly emotional.

Boxers are more inclined to use PED’s for cutting weight vs. gaining weight. That’s why you hear of them getting caught using Clen and similar products way more than the traditional muscle gaining compounds. Obviously different for other sports but most other sports testing is much more random. I don’t know exactly how they do it but like football or baseball they aren’t testing every player pre and post for every game. There’s a lot more leeway for using AAS.

As far as the broken eye socket goes shit happens when two guys are trying to kill each other. I can guarantee you his gloves were examined with a fine tooth comb by a ton of different people so if nothing illegal was found you kinda just have to chalk that up as he hits hard or there was a pre existing injury that was kept quiet and he just blew it up.

Just my opinions though.

Canelo has moved up from 147# to 165 #

He broke Saunders eye socket

Failed drug test for Clen against Mayweather

Must be something like Halo - Clen to Cheque drops fight night ?

What do you think his cycle is ?

I don’t follow these guys but you might be assuming too much based on weight gain. Again I’m just guessing but I wouldn’t be surprised if his normal walk around weight is somewhere in between the weights you mentioned. That’s turns an 18lb gain into a 9lb gain which is basically nothing. He wouldn’t need to take any risks of using AAS for that.

Also everyone automatically assumes Halo and Cheque Drops are a great fit for fighters. That’s really not the case especially at that level. Testing is a bitch. There are ways of beating every test if your prepared its timing that is the problem. If he did decide to risk using Halo in a cycle strength gains he would have to stop it far enough away from the fight that he really wouldn’t get the intended benefits from it. At least not enough to take the risk. If he could sneak the drops in pre fight he would most likely get busted for them post fight. Besides what fighter needs to take something to gain aggression to go into combat? None that I know of and it also could end up being counterproductive to a fight plan that was built around being a smart not overly emotional.

Boxers are more inclined to use PED’s for cutting weight vs. gaining weight. That’s why you hear of them getting caught using Clen and similar products way more than the traditional muscle gaining compounds. Obviously different for other sports but most other sports testing is much more random. I don’t know exactly how they do it but like football or baseball they aren’t testing every player pre and post for every game. There’s a lot more leeway for using AAS.

As far as the broken eye socket goes shit happens when two guys are trying to kill each other. I can guarantee you his gloves were examined with a fine tooth comb by a ton of different people so if nothing illegal was found you kinda just have to chalk that up as he hits hard or there was a pre existing injury that was kept quiet and he just blew it up.

Just my opinions though.

Bro he jumps up 30lbs in weight and is jacked. Look at his lats and traps. He was already caught cheating once.

Hes a beast.

Ok like I said I don’t follow those guys. Just curious what was he using when he got caught?

Bro he jumps up 30lbs in weight and is jacked. Look at his lats and traps. He was already caught cheating once.

Hes a beast.

He has gained 21 pounds @ sub 10% body fat ... oh he's on something with that aggro power, breaking bones. Isn't Cheque drops the fastest in out ?

Most boxers gain weight overtime ...Specially when they turn Pro so young , no way around it.

Canelo is built like a fucking pitbull , its mostly genetics.

He caught him w a good punch , its not like he breaking Everyones faces..

Back