• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More BS CARDIO Advice From Mike O'Hearn!

I never said that it is "always" painful, I simply ask people in a unrelated thread to this one if they have issues particularly themselves with primo and quite a few people responded :) It has always been painful for me including Rx primo that used to be on the market once upon a time.
But I figured you would at least try or put forth your best effort to come back with a half ass sarcastic response..
Again, there really is no need for it and it is entirely unnecessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Primo only hurts me when I do it on cardio days hahah
Its different for different people
A few friends of mine dread taking Winstrol. It forms knots. Every pin. The same band is good to go for me

Meanwhile tren A of Any brand owns me. It hurts like a bitch. My friends are okay with it.

So a lot of times, we respond differently to different compounds.

Sent from my SM-N985F using Tapatalk

Oh I missed this entertainment. So good.

Fight to the death !!!!!

When we talk about cardio section of the Gym. Mostly you find women and faggots there

Haha Raj coming back swinging. Them queers in Pakistan don’t get a chance to do much cardio cuz Raj over there throwing them off his gym roof!! Lolz

I hope you used our tax money for better PR with the weirdos in your nation. We’ve done let them take over here in the US!

Haha Raj coming back swinging. Them queers in Pakistan don’t get a chance to do much cardio cuz Raj over there throwing them off his gym roof!! Lolz
It's because Raj takes no shit at all.

Its different for different people
A few friends of mine dread taking Winstrol. It forms knots. Every pin. The same band is good to go for me

Meanwhile tren A of Any brand owns me. It hurts like a bitch. My friends are okay with it.

So a lot of times, we respond differently to different compounds.

100% true statement. That goes for oral sides too. Almost every single compound can go smoothly w good effects for one individual and be devastating to another, even if it is from the same exact batch/line.

Max

Absolutely bro. No bullshit. No toxic people in life. Key to happiness.

For sure! Gotta keep the bullshit outta your face and life. Only way to live a stress-free existence.

I myself dissociate from people or places that are toxic.

For sure! Gotta keep the bullshit outta your face and life. Only way to live a stress-free existence.

Bro, those are called restraining orders and you’re the one who’s toxic to school children

you really do have piss poor critical thinking abilities. I said it’s useful. It is helpful. I agreed with the other who wasn’t a dumb ass that doesn’t think in extremes. It is good to do for health but it literally is not necessary to be helpful. Also using companies that make a product as an example of why something is necessary is truly stupid. How dumb are you really?
going to the gym isn’t necessary either. However it is extremely useful. Do you understand? You are wrong.

You are like a two year old.

I bought up companies not for a “comparison” you dolt. It was to prove a point.

Point is, these billion dollar industries have had success and existed for a very long time despite your position that cardio isn’t necessary. They must know something. A lot more then you.

They and licensed physicians would disagree with you.

You say extremes yet talk about how cardio and gyms aren’t necessary. Yeah, let’s get rid of all of them.

Did you watch the original video scumbag??

O’Hearn said, if your trainer says do cardio, find another trainer.

Do you agree with that statement?? Bc it’s a stupid statement. And so are you.

Go back to your fucking papa John delivery job.

I will sit here by the water relaxing in my home that I Own. Where my 110k Range Rover sits.

But I am the dummy. Lolz.

Crack up is you live a shit life. Suffer from depression. And wish you could live my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I’m sure the labs you pimp for do have painful primo. Truth and facts

Here is truth you stupid cocksucker.

My wife is using PSL primo with zero pain. Zero.

So your talking out of your ass again.

Point is, these billion dollar industries have had success and existed for a very long time despite your position that uh cardio isn’t necessary. They must know something. A lot more then you.

You say extremes yet talk about how cardio and gyms aren’t necessary. Yeah, let’s get rid of all of them.

I will sit here by the water relaxing in my home that I Own. Where my 110k Range Rover sits.

Crack up is you live a shit life. Suffer from depression. And wish you could live my life.

😂 people buy dumbshit all the time. That’s why alternative medicine is booming and there’s preachers who are millionaires. Nice appeal to popularity. Again, I said it’s useful. It is good for you. I’d recommend people do it. But.... it’s not necessary. You don’t have to do it to be healthy. You don’t have to go to the gym to be healthy either. Neither are something you have to do to be in good health.
Congratulations on the job. Everyone on the internet is extremely successful, 260lbs and 10% bf.
no I don’t agree with that particular statement. However you can over do cardio and again it’s not something anyone has to do in order to be healthy or get in shape or even live a long life. I’m not not taking in extremes. I’m being very literal and understand nuance. You however fail miserably at it on all levels.
you are a moron. A certified idiot. If something isn’t necessary, but is useful and even recommended, then we should get rid of it? 😂 Jesus you really are an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Point is, these billion dollar industries have had success and existed for a very long time despite your position that uh cardio isn’t necessary. They must know something. A lot more then you.

😂 people buy dumbshit all the time. That’s why alternative medicine is booming and there’s preachers who are millionaires. Nice appeal to popularity. Again, I said it’s useful. It is good for you. I’d recommend people do it. But.... it’s not necessary. You don’t have to do it to be healthy. You don’t have to go to the gym to be healthy either. Neither are something you have to do to be in good health.
Congratulations on the job. Everyone on the internet is extremely successful, 260lbs and 10% bf.
no I don’t agree with that particular statement. However you can over do cardio and again it’s not something anyone has to do in order to be healthy or get in shape or even live a long life. I’m not not taking in extremes. I’m being very literal and understand nuance. You however fail miserably at it on all levels.
you are a moron. A certified idiot. If something isn’t necessary, but is useful and even recommended, then we should get rid of it? 😂 Jesus you really are an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

Here is truth you stupid cocksucker.

My wife is using PSL primo with zero pain. Zero.

So your talking out of your ass again.

cool so you agree with me that primo e isn’t always painful

That's why I only come on ASF to see other people fight.
It fortifies my decision to cut toxic people back

It is also good entertainment.

Two guys arguing over a ridiculous thing. Both are saying the same thing but different words. Both have taken it upon their ego to not admit that the other person is also right

people buy dumbshit all the time. That’s why alternative medicine is booming and there’s preachers who are millionaires. Nice appeal to popularity. Again, I said it’s useful. It is good for you. I’d recommend people do it. But.... it’s not necessary. You don’t have to do it to be healthy. You don’t have to go to the gym to be healthy either. Neither are something you have to do to be in good health.
you are a moron. A certified idiot. If something isn’t necessary, but is useful and even recommended, then we should get rid of it? Jesus you really are an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

people buy dumbshit all the time. That’s why alternative medicine is booming and there’s preachers who are millionaires. Nice appeal to popularity. Again, I said it’s useful. It is good for you. I’d recommend people do it. But.... it’s not necessary. You don’t have to do it to be healthy. You don’t have to go to the gym to be healthy either. Neither are something you have to do to be in good health.
you are a moron. A certified idiot. If something isn’t necessary, but is useful and even recommended, then we should get rid of it? Jesus you really are an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

cool so you agree with me that primo e isn’t always painful

My original response was to the video. And the statement he made.

I understand it isn’t “necessary” the way water or food is... the fact that you press that is idiotic. It is obvious but you want to make it a point of contention.

It’s redundant you low IQ fool.

Boy, if I am an idiot, then your life pales in comparison... that must really suck for you.

This idiot lives comfortably working 3 days a week. While you live like a nigger doing 60 hours a week.

Just who is the dummy.

Btw that’s a rhetorical question... but judging by your vocabulary and use of the English language I needed to point it out.

I am done wasting my time on fools.

It’s over his head.

Besides, arguing with some moron on the importance and necessity of cardio for heart health?? Laughable

Next he will say taking a shower isn’t necessary.

My original response was to the video. And the statement he made.

I understand it isn’t “necessary” the way water or food is... the fact that you press that is idiotic. It is obvious but you want to make it a point of contention.

It’s redundant you low IQ fool.

Boy, if I am an idiot, then your life pales in comparison... that must really suck for you.

This idiot lives comfortably working 3 days a week. While you live like a nigger doing 60 hours a week.

Just who is the dummy.

Btw that’s a rhetorical question... but judging by your vocabulary and use of the English language I needed to point it out.

meh... you’re the dummy. Good thing you finally admit that it isn’t necessary.

You must spend a lot of time alone then

Cardio isn't nessecary.

Not for getting lean, unless it's stage lean.

Not for heart health unless you're inactive.

Training, which none of you do anyways, is typically more then adequate for heart health and " cardio ".

The closest thing I typically do for cardio is putting up my weights after a set.

Ahem....

I feel like if your doing steroids and lifting heavy (let’s admit, pushing heavy weights means your holding your breath from time to time) then it would be wise to add a lil cardio into your routine.. because it will benefit your heart and your entire cardiovascular system which is under a lot more stress than the average non steroid using non weight lifting person.

I am a hypocrite and do very little to no additional cardio beyond super sets, minimal rest periods and high volume high rep work.

but I’d prolly sleep better if I added a couple days of HIIT style cardio.

let’s keep this fight going.. at least it’s on topic of this lifestyle this forum was intended to discuss lol

round 3 ....

IML Gear Cream!
Ahem....

I feel like if your doing steroids and lifting heavy (let’s admit, pushing heavy weights means your holding your breath from time to time) then it would be wise to add a lil cardio into your routine.. because it will benefit your heart and your entire cardiovascular system which is under a lot more stress than the average non steroid using non weight lifting person.

I am a hypocrite and do very little to no additional cardio beyond super sets, minimal rest periods and high volume high rep work.

but I’d prolly sleep better if I added a couple days of HIIT style cardio.

let’s keep this fight going.. at least it’s on topic of this lifestyle this forum was intended to discuss lol

round 3 ....
I try to play soccer twice a week does that count

I try to play soccer twice a week does that count

yeppers. I used to get my cardio through adult rec leagues... football and basketball ... I hate running just to run but when I’m involved in competitive sports I’m balls out!

As I have said before don't do as I do, but I would do a half a edible and get on the eliptical or rower for an hour and sweat my ass off and defrag my brain at the same time, absolutely loved it, I also played raquetball 3 times a week for 60 - 90 minutes...:coffee:

Sex cardio(if you can go 20min, lol), walking dog(not to take a dump), a really physical job (pullin’ greenchain/plasterer/rig work/mason/hod carrier/landscaper/orderlies)* Those are pretty much cardio, if you train w weights before or after. Basically, your all athletes if you train seriously(seems most here do more than average). The time when lifting just isn’t enough are cubical/office work/CSR/help desk IT(the ones that are sedentary). Can be super unhealthy and the stress rate it high. A few of you are in the medical field so you realize that if your a male nurse/PA/other, at a large hospital (not office/small ASC) you get asked to constantly to lift/move all day! There is a reason they pay male nurses more(statistically), it is not what most think. More of a Blue Collar job mixed w/ Soap Opera Type shit. Then definitely could do a Reality show, high stress-fast paced, and super high sexual environment. IDK what causes it but RN/RNFA, LPN/LVN, and CNA’s are friggin horn dog/sex freaks! Omg . Of course I turned this into a sex topic. Lol. To each their own ! One area that is a underrated topic is : I see a lot of talk and scare about the liver and toxic this , that’s harsh(even me), reality is that heart damage/death is a lot more common w BB. In general (very general), fitness-Bodybuilders are strict or at least moderately steady with buckling down in their diet and training schedule. So as long as they aren’t abusing other drugs or alcohol; they seem to be okay. Some have Fatty liver but, the heart can get you like a thief in the night!! The older you get, the worse (it can) be. I am all about preventative healthcare. BTW- Cheers to all the Alcoholic/Addicts that are here and not fucking around on the streets anymore. Bad ass and even though some do not agree with PED use , I wish my two older cousins(my favorite ones, more uncle-like) would “be like they used to be “ Training Hard, cared about their Hygiene and Looks. They have a good family, had good jobs(hard but good). They call sometimes and they either are in jail,half way house, behavioral hospital(not by choice), or the streets . I just cannot understand(I can)but not these two ! They were 16mo apart , great looking guys, built real well (natty). Now all they do is call, all fucked up or in psychosis. Lost their smoking
Hot Wives, and their minds. Sad. I am still pulling for one of em! The other is gone. So bless you and them. This is by far a better place to be !

Max

Cardio isn't nessecary.

Not for getting lean, unless it's stage lean.

Not for heart health unless you're inactive.

Training, which none of you do anyways, is typically more then adequate for heart health and " cardio ".

The closest thing I typically do for cardio is putting up my weights after a set.

When you say "training" are you referring to an activity that elevates your heart rate sufficiently to improve cardio vascular health?

Scientifically, you need to get your heart rate up to between 60 to 80% of target heart rate max. You know the formula I am sure. And that's not ME talking, it's proven research. By scientist and doctors.

IMO guys who naturally/genetically have low bf% will not see the benefit of doing cardio or feel it's warranted. They are lucky. I have personally known many guys like this...

There are also guys who can manage purely thru diet and discipline of eating properly.

However, someone can look in shape and if you ask them to run 2 miles, they will fail. It's an indicator of fitness. Just ask the military bc it's standard for soldiers to have to complete a 2 mile run in a set period of time.

I am not looking to argue bc everyone has an opinion. But there is also science and bro science. There is tons of actual literature on the need to do any activity that elevates your heart rate effectively...be it called cardio or chopping wood or whatever.

Also, to say no one "trains" is offensive. Maybe not to your standards but I can name a few members on this board who train and look like they train.

Gymtonic and Monstro be two I can think of right off the top of my head. They would not agree with you that they do not train.

With all due respect.

yeppers. I used to get my cardio through adult rec leagues... football and basketball ... I hate running just to run but when I’m involved in competitive sports I’m balls out!
Yep. I have always been a sportsman.
Played state level basketball but all my current friends play soccer. I suck at it though.
I hate cardio on the treadmill too

Back