• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e/deca cycle

Trying2getbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bout to start a new cycle. I was running test e by itself for awhile at 2cc's a week. Going to start test e/ deca soon. Need some feedback.....is 2cc's a week still good or every other week?

Bout to start a new cycle. I was running test e by itself for awhile at 2cc's a week. Going to start test e/ deca soon. Need some feedback.....is 2cc's a week still good or every other week?

What are your dosages? 2cc is volume...not mg and actual dosage. And if you've been running 2cc's of even moderately dosed 200mg, that's 400mg EW...*that* is a cycle already.

Test e 250mg/deca 200mg.
Sorry I meant dosage (ml).

So how long have you been on 500mg of test E every week? 400mg of deca every week is a respectable amount. How long have you been on cycle and how much longer do you plan to be on cycle? Do you have AI, pct, etc?

Depends on goals frequency of shots how much gear you have .. need more info to help you out …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
He said 2cc at first. Now its 3ml? So confused.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

In my opinion we always should do a dosage that gives results because if you use so low dosage will not get you results and you also supress your natural production , so never less than 500mg test + 400mg deca 16 weeks cycle

EP makes a Test E250/Deca 200 blend.@ 1ml you would have 10’weeks worth (linger for a low trt +cruise) lol. A of deals happening s the fake check they never sent !

Max

EP makes a Test E250/Deca 200 blend.@ 1ml you would have 10’weeks worth (linger for a low trt +cruise) lol. A of deals happening s the fake check they never sent !

Max

Yes is Blend 450mg and is a great blend , shoot 2ml per week and you will do great if you do your diet and train hard

I was running Test 500 Deca 500, great cycle, a bit of night sweat and some pimples.
Be sure to take AI, Proviron and Cabaser.

Back