• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attacks escalating in Israel

IML Gear Cream!
Israel will fuck them up too.

Turkey is not Iran. If Turkey gets into it we are left with supporting Turkey to keep our nuclear shield up , or siding with Isreal and losing our nuclear shield ?

Many have been watching Turkey's handling of ISIS and siding with Russia, in regards to our nuclear shield that Turkey is the key to the whole show ...

As soon as I saw hundreds of cheap inaccurate rockets being thrown at Israel it became obvious that Hamas (Iran) is probing weaknesses and making Israel use up all their high tech expensive interceptor missiles. If this drags on much longer we may see higher tech stuff being fired at Israel or completely different attack tactics.

Agreed. The night sky over there looks like the 4th of July. Even with the sheer number of cheap rockets, there was still little hope of them hitting much (in the grand scheme of things). Less than a week in and others are looking to join Palestine. This may drag out for quite awhile.

Turkey is not Iran. If Turkey gets into it we are left with supporting Turkey to keep our nuclear shield up , or siding with Isreal and losing our nuclear shield ?

Many have been watching Turkey's handling of ISIS and siding with Russia, in regards to our nuclear shield that Turkey is the key to the whole show ...
If Turkey and Russia get involved we are in Ezekiel 38 and there will be MUCH BIGGER things to worry about.

Putin & Erdogan Talk “Deterrent” About Israel As Israeli/Palestinian Conflict Broadens | Paul the Poke

If Turkey and Russia get involved we are in Ezekiel 38 and there will be MUCH BIGGER things to worry about.

Putin & Erdogan Talk “Deterrent” About Israel As Israeli/Palestinian Conflict Broadens | Paul the Poke

You think Russia will stick its neck out there? (Not doubting you, just asking.) They got their own "palestine" right at home and just barely finished up their "military maneuvers" with it a couple weeks ago.

But yeah, they may proxy war this thing a tiny bit. I just don't think they will go all in.

Turkey is a serious player. They house NATO nuclear shield against Russia. They also supply Europe with natural gas via a pipeline under the Black sea. It matters what Turkey says.

P.S. Like China, central Asia and Europe have no intentions of ever reducing carbon emissions. They are just to much pussys to do it themselves, but hey, if Turkey does it " oh well " .

Attachments

• 1620938612293722795761.jpg
    1620938612293722795761.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
You think Russia will stick its neck out there? (Not doubting you, just asking.) They got their own "palestine" right at home and just barely finished up their "military maneuvers" with it a couple weeks ago.

But yeah, they may proxy war this thing a tiny bit. I just don't think they will go all in.
It would be out of character but the last year has been clown world so........

Doesn't Russia supply weapons to Iran/Hamas?

Pretty sure Russia already in it by protecting Iranian weapons shipments to Syria. They have kicked feeble joe out of the black sea.

Oh, and you know all that explosives that went off in Beirut ? Yep, supplied by Russia. It was the explosives depot for all Islamic terrorists.

Anywhere Russia can give us a black eye their for it ...

Yes Russia sells arms to every terrorist, that's one of the reasons Trump had to go ?

Russia makes too much money from midle eastern terrorist.

Truth on clown world.

Yeah, Russia is supplying all our enemies...Iran, Venezuela, etc, etc. In all likelihood though, these smaller countries probably bought a few dozen and have tried to replicate the technology. So usually they have a close, but less reliable or effective device. (Not that I want to stand in front of one...or behind it.)

https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/russia-iran-arms-trade

Do Iran’s Russian-made arms pose a major security threat?
They could, experts predict. “Sales of advanced military equipment to Iran by Russia and others has been an issue of intense interest to U.S. policymakers for some time,” writes Richard F. Grimmett, author of the CRS report. “Iran appears to be interested in air-defense systems, which would pose a challenge to U.S. combat strikes in Iran,” Boese says. Not all experts agree. "It’s been a lot more smoke than fire,” says Eisenstadt. “In terms of Iranian air defenses, [the Iranians are] still pretty weak given the size of the land mass they have to defend.”

Does Iran funnel arms from Russia to terrorist groups?
It’s unclear. During its month-long war with Hezbollah last summer, Israel found Russian-made anti-tank weapons, including RPG-29s, which proved highly effective against Israel’s Merkava tanks. “It was largely the transfer of Iran’s military technology and its asymmetric capabilities to Hezbollah that made it difficult for the high-tech-oriented Israeli military to ‘eradicate’ the fighting capabilities of that organization during the thirty-four-day war in July-August,” writes Ehsan Ahrari, CEO of Strategic Paradigms, a Virgina-based defense consultancy, in the Asia Times. Most experts, however, say these rocket-propelled grenades were likely transferred to Hezbollah by Syria, not Iran. “It is very difficult for those of us looking from the outside to say with any certainty that Iran bought weapons from Russia and sold them to Hezbollah,” says Matthew Schroeder, manager of the Federation of American Scientists’ Arms Sales Monitoring Project. Part of the problem, he says, is that much of Russia’s weaponry is widely proliferated, meaning that dozens of countries have imported it, and a number of them have produced their own variants, with and without Russia’s consent. End-user agreements typically prohibit states from transferring arms to third parties; moreover, states are prohibited from funneling arms to Hezbollah by UN Security Council Resolution 1559, passed in 2004. Interestingly, experts point out that a major weakness in Hezbollah’s capabilities demonstrated last summer was the group’s lack of sophisticated air-defense missiles.

Yes Russia sells arms to every terrorist, that's one of the reasons Trump had to go ?

Russia makes too much money from midle eastern terrorist.
The UN ban expired last year as you probably know. Its the perfect storm. Iran can now buy anything it wants and sell anything it wants meanwhile a bunch of $ just got freed up in Iran...

Get Shredded!
The UN ban expired last year as you probably know. Its the perfect storm. Iran can now buy anything it wants and sell anything it wants meanwhile a bunch of $ just got freed up in Iran...

"Freed up"....that's one name for it. :mad:

Well, we're all tap dancing around it, so I'll just say it. If this turns out to be a full on "muslim vs israel" thing, it can easily be biblical prophecy. There are enough other countries that are pissed with muslim terrorists, immigrants in their own countries, etc, etc that there will be a bunch of countries that will go full bore on this. I'm sure countries like France would love to have a reason to kick every muslim out. Where would euro countries (and allies) come from? The north. "The kings of the north." Gog and Magog.

The old timer in me though says "this has happened before." So I guess we'll wait and see.

Well, we're all tap dancing around it, so I'll just say it. If this turns out to be a full on "muslim vs israel" thing, it can easily be biblical prophecy. There are enough other countries that are pissed with muslim terrorists, immigrants in their own countries, etc, etc that there will be a bunch of countries that will go full bore on this. I'm sure countries like France would love to have a reason to kick every muslim out. Where would euro countries (and allies) come from? The north. "The kings of the north." Gog and Magog.

The old timer in me though says "this has happened before." So I guess we'll wait and see.
I'm over 50% on this being the end. Never seen the puzzle pieces this aligned before. If its not the end we know Iran will have a nuke in a year or two max. They will use it once they get it so either this is the end or the end is soon.

Israel must be taught a ‘lesson’, Erdogan tells Putin

UN Security Council must rapidly intervene to protect Palestinians, Turkish president tells Russian counterpart.
2021-05-05T094017Z_1946604522_RC2L9N9URX6Z_RTRMADP_3_EGYPT-TURKEY-1.jpg

Erdogan suggests international protection force to shield the Palestinians should be formed [File: Umit Bektas/Reuters]12 May 2021

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has told Russian President Vladimir Putin that the international community should “give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” over its conduct towards the Palestinians.

Erdogan made the comment during a phone call with Putin on Wednesday, Turkey’s Presidential Communications Directorate said, amid escalating violence in occupied East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip.

Gaza marks deadly Eid al-Fitr amid Israeli bombardment: LiveRockets fired towards Tel Aviv after Gaza tower block destroyedArab League condemns Israeli air strikes on GazaIn Pictures: Palestinians mourn loved ones as Israel pounds Gaza

Hostilities flared after Hamas, which rules the besieged Gaza Strip, issued an ultimatum on Monday demanding that Israel stand down its security forces from the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem’s Old City after a violent crackdown against Palestinians.

Monday marked the third consecutive day that Israeli police had raided Islam’s third holiest site, firing rubber-coated steel rounds, stun grenades and tear gas at Palestinian worshippers in the final days of the holy month of Ramadan

The escalation was sparked by Israel’s plans to forcefully expel residents from the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood in occupied East Jerusalem to make way for Israeli settlers.

Gaza’s ministry of health said the overall death toll since the latest offensive began stood at 56, including 14 children. More than 300 others have been wounded. Six Israelis have also been killed.

The Turkish statement on Wednesday said Erdogan stressed the need for “the international community to give Israel a strong and deterrent lesson” and pressed for the UN Security Council to rapidly intervene with “determined and clear messages” to Israel.

The statement said Erdogan suggested to Putin that an international protection force to shield the Palestinians should be considered.

Play Video

Erdogan had late last year expressed a desire to see relations between Turkey and Israel improve, after years of disagreement over Tel Aviv’s occupation of the West Bank and its treatment of Palestinians.

Turkey, which in 1949 became the first Muslim-majority country to recognise Israel, first broke off ties with Israel in 2010.

That was after 10 pro-Palestinian Turkish activists were killed by Israeli commandos who boarded a Turkish-owned ship, the Mavi Marmara, which was part of a flotilla trying to deliver aid and break Israel’s year-long maritime blockade on Gaza.

The Israeli blockade of the occupied Gaza Strip has been in place since June 2007, when Israel imposed an airtight land, sea and air blockade on the area.
They restored ties in 2016, but relations soured again in 2018.

In May that year, Ankara withdrew its envoy over deadly attacks against Palestinians in the besieged Gaza Strip who were protesting against US President Donald Trump’s decision to move the United States embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Erdogan and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have often exchanged angry remarks, but both countries continue to trade with one another.

In August this year, Israel accused Turkey of giving passports to a dozen Hamas members in Istanbul, describing the move as “a very unfriendly step” which his government would raise with Turkish officials.

Hamas seized the besieged Gaza Strip from forces loyal to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in 2007 after winning legislative elections in 2006. Since then, Israel has severely intensified its siege and launched three protracted military assaults on Gaza.

Play Video

SOURCE: AL JAZEERA AND NEWS AGENCIES

Crazy. Just standing outside....sitting and eating at street side cafe...meanwhile, rockets are hitting:

https://t.me/disclosetv/2087
Terrible. I cannot understand why these people are still standing and filming what is happening? They don't look scared. Maybe, they are used to such emergencies?

I'm over 50% on this being the end. Never seen the puzzle pieces this aligned before. If its not the end we know Iran will have a nuke in a year or two max. They will use it once they get it so either this is the end or the end is soon.

I don't know, brother. In the 70's (and in to the 80's) it was russia and "everything was aligned". Pretty sure I still got some old doomsday booklets around here with red covers and "this is the end" on the cover.

"Nothing new under the sun."

Look at how far feeble joe has taken us down.

This is the Abraham Accords signing.

Peace deals struck by nearly all the Islamic countries and Isreal.

President Trump all smiles.

Attachments

• 1620942346206218442468.jpg
    1620942346206218442468.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - IDF air and ground forces are now attacking the Gaza Strip.

Feeble joe is as lost as ever ...

Attachments

• 1620942851665-357115372.jpg
    1620942851665-357115372.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
I don't know, brother. In the 70's (and in to the 80's) it was russia and "everything was aligned". Pretty sure I still got some old doomsday booklets around here with red covers and "this is the end" on the cover.

"Nothing new under the sun."
The tech to control all buying and selling worldwide did not exist in the 1970's and the 80"s.

I'm sure you can look back and see how other things didn't fit then either.

The tech to control all buying and selling worldwide did not exist in the 1970's and the 80"s.

I'm sure you can look back and see how other things didn't fit then either.

Lol...it was barcodes back then. Then it was rfid chips.

And yes, hindsight is easy. It's planning ahead that is tricky. It's designed that way. Doesn't that bring you comfort?

Lol...it was barcodes back then. Then it was rfid chips.

And yes, hindsight is easy. It's planning ahead that is tricky. It's designed that way. Doesn't that bring you comfort?
Fiat will need to be destroyed or replaced OR merchants will have to stop accepting it IMHO for us to see all buying and selling controlled.

My point was only that the puzzle pieces were NOT as aligned back then as they are now.

I agree that planning ahead is tricky. Not sure we can plan for every scenario so not really feeling comfort from that. LOL!

Its tough because as a male I have always felt a compulsion to protect the innocent and to protect my family. I'm concerned that we will all be pushed to the edge soon but maybe not. IDK.

Its tough because as a male I have always felt a compulsion to protect the innocent and to protect my family. I'm concerned that we will all be pushed to the edge soon but maybe not. IDK.

If you've done everything you can, with all the knowledge you have at hand, that is all you can do. Here ends humanity and here begins the divine. Faith in an all powerful Father who is absolutely going to take care of you because He *does* know the future.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."

Just remember, any time you hear countries crying about Isreal, the question you should ask .

Why didn't you take 1 refugee, or imigrate your brothers ?

Why do you use your brother as a human shield for 70 years ?

It's not that complicated. Turkey is saber rattling. They know the downside.

Nukes in Turkey? That is news to me. Not saying you are wrong I have not seen that.

If you've done everything you can, with all the knowledge you have at hand, that is all you can do. Here ends humanity and here begins the divine. Faith in an all powerful Father who is absolutely going to take care of you because He *does* know the future.

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows."
Thanks for the words of encouragement brother

Have you ever studied The Open View of God? I mean like serious study?

Back