• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Attacks escalating in Israel

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Saw that. I dropped a bunch of israel posts in the "biden bombs syria" thread. All things middle east (and oil) related I been dropping over there. BTW...look at those delicious oil prices. One of my oil stocks broke $30 recently...first time since covid.

But yeah, israel is hot today. Waiting for that "watch 9pm" to hit.

Saw that. I dropped a bunch of israel posts in the "biden bombs syria" thread. All things middle east (and oil) related I been dropping over there. BTW...look at those delicious oil prices. One of my oil stocks broke $30 recently...first time since covid.

But yeah, israel is hot today. Waiting for that "watch 9pm" to hit.
I follow Amir Tsarfati @beholdisraelchannel for all things Israel. Guy has a unique perspective with a Christian worldview. I also follow him on FB and his site. There is always something different on the different sites.

Pretty sure Iran is probing for weaknesses. This is a small scale attack compared to what they could do.

Israel is in a tough spot. Small scale war incoming.....

Pretty sure Iran is probing for weaknesses. This is a small scale attack compared to what they could do.

Remember the last time Isreal went into Lebanon for a ground war ? They got their ass kicked, and soldier hostages taken ?

Isreals back is against the wall to take on Iran alone.

Iran is backed by china, instigating a proxy war against Saudi Arabia, and Isreal, just daring biden to do something ...

IML Gear Cream!
Biden, will only talk peace.... And let war happen.

America is not seem as the global power any more.

If China escalates, resources will follow allowing the middle east to fall.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Joe's 2 cents on the matter:

"Cmon man, that there country over there, if Im not poor at doing something, well, Pinocchio's a funny guy, he runs that other outfit over there at that place, cmon man"!!

Joe's 2 cents on the matter:

"Cmon man, that there country over there, if Im not poor at doing something, well, Pinocchio's a funny guy, he runs that other outfit over there at that place, cmon man"!!

Bahaha ...

This is Iran spending that extra cash Obama gave them after Kerry finished giving Iran's foreign minister a rim job.

Worthless in denial foreign policies that make us and our allies weaker.

URGENT - Unprecedented rocket attack on central Israel and Tel Aviv has started

Attachments

• attack.png
    attack.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
JUST IN - Tel Aviv under attack. Direct hits reported. People heading to public bomb shelters.

Bomb the shit out of these things. Amazing how Trump kept these fools in check.

NOW - IDF continues bombing campaign on targets in Gaza despite the latest warning issued by the Hamas military wing. Hanadi Tower, a 13-story building in Gaza City, just collapsed.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/2080

Looks more like a "controlled" demolition...but what do I know...

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/2079

Map break:

URGENT - Unprecedented rocket attack on central Israel and Tel Aviv has started

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-11_14-51-32.jpg
    photo_2021-05-11_14-51-32.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41
JUST IN - Israeli military is currently warning people in Gaza to get out of several high-rise buildings immediately and keep their distance, according to Palestinian reports. Apparently, heavy airstrikes are incoming any minute

Israel's PM Netanyahu: "We will continue the attack on Gaza with full force."

Defense Minister Gantz: "Towers will continue to crumble. This is only the beginning."

IDF Chief Kochavi: "Hamas will pay a price, heavier than they ever have before."

Attachments

• photo_2021-05-11_15-01-44.jpg
    photo_2021-05-11_15-01-44.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 58
The fraudulent election in the USA is directly tied to Iran attacking Israel. Only the woke will understand.

I love how Hamas says they want a sieze fire right after bombing Israel.

Israel's response: We will choose if and when we will cease fire.

My thoughts? Burn it to the ground!

I love how Hamas says they want a sieze fire right after bombing Israel.

Israel's response: We will choose if and when we will cease fire.

My thoughts? Burn it to the ground!

Enough of this all the time get er done.

Back