• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attacks escalating in Israel

The IDF leaked that Israel was going to use ground troops in Gaza. Hamas terrorists responded by going to the terror tunnels in preparation, separating them from the civilians. Israel then bombed the tunnels.

I am not a fan of Israel, but I do believe they are right to defend themselves. If peace can not be achieved through treaties and negotiations, then it must be achieved through strength of arms. I have researched the issues some what but it's a cluster fuck. Neither side will ever truly move on. So I say let them fight, winner take all. Do I think the Palestinians deserve a homeland, sure but they need to do some soul searching as individuals and as a people. You lost, Israel has given them chance after chance, I think like 5 Prime ministers have offered some land as compensation for peace. They never take the deal, because they want the whole enchilada as if they were the winners of the conflict. That is not reality, and they should be humble to get what they get IMHO. It makes more sense to me to work together to build a better tomorrow for your children than to condemn to an eternal war.

Yael Bar tur
@yaelbt
·
13h
7. Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005. The IDF pulled thousands of Jews from homes were they were born in to return the land to the Palestinians. There is not one Jew in Gaza. We got a non-stop stream of rockets in return ever since. So we have some trust issues now.

ecd0e2d907ef3ad9c8984d7f155fd0e7.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

Oh boy...

JUST IN - Hezbollah delegation, headed by Sheikh Naim Qassem, reportedly met high-ranking members of Hamas and Islamic Jihad in Lebanon.

JUST IN - Turkey considers sending troops to East Jerusalem as part of a "peacekeeping mission".

JUST IN - Armenia officially asks for military assistance from Russia amid border conflict with Azerbaijan.

JUST IN - Israeli forces arrest Sheikh Kamal Al-Khatib, deputy head of the Islamic Movement in Israel, at his home in Kafr Kanna in Galilee.

JUST IN - Biden’s envoy arrives in Tel Aviv, Israel.

If Iran laid down its arms, there would be peace.

If Isreal laid down their arms, there would be genocide.
not exactly, Iran would be fucked too, those people only respect the most brutal

Fuck...seriously?

Breaking in the last hour: the Biden admin is sending millions in new aid to the Palestinians while refusing to commit to replenishing Israel's Iron Dome missiles.

E1XtmJsX0AYD-ew

E1XtmceXEAcj0Gu

Seems to me like the whole world is testing Joe Biden and he is repeatedly failing.

The White House is basically vacant. Hopefully the country survives long enough for him to get voted out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me like the whole world is testing Joe Biden and he is repeatedly failing.

The White House is basically vacant. Hopefully the country survives long enough for him to get voted out.

Someone else is pulling the strings and he is just along for the ride.

Get Shredded!
Someone else is pulling the strings and he is just along for the ride.

It’s pretty obvious that Joe Biden isn’t calling any shots but his entire administration appears to be asleep at the wheel as well.

Did you see the secretary of energy and Gay Pete talking about the hack on the Colonial Pipeline the other day? They had to fight the shit eating grins off of their faces. Talking about electric cars like a couple of fuckin retards. If they could hack the pipeline, they could hack the power plant dipshits (them not anybody here), not to mention oil pipelines do more than keep cars on the road.

It’s a joke now when these things happen? Trump was endangering our country? GTFO.

Then borrow some money from Wells Fargo! Got some Muslim extremists to blow up.

:)
This whole attack may just be an attempt to get the Israelis to blow their wad when it comes to their ability to protect themselves.

Remember when I cracked that joke about Raytheon...guess it was on target:

https://www.raytheonmissilesanddefense.com/capabilities/products/irondome

Israeli partnership
Ten Iron Dome batteries protect the citizens and infrastructure of Israel, with each battery comprising three to four stationary launchers, 20 Tamir missiles and a battlefield radar. Each of the batteries can defend up to nearly 60 square miles, and are strategically placed around cities to intercept threats headed toward populated areas. The intelligent Iron Dome system ignores incoming threats it determines will land in uninhabited areas, thereby minimizing unnecessary defensive launches and lowering operation costs.

JUST IN - "We prepared ourselves to bomb Tel Aviv for 6 consecutive months, with God's help," proclaims Hamas military spokesperson Abu Ubaida

JUST IN - Al-Jalaa tower, which houses several international media outlets (including Al Jazeera), has been destroyed after several roof-knock drone strikes.
Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/2276

Conflict has now widened. Its getting real.

JUST IN - IDF has given a green light to target all #Hamas operatives at all levels anywhere in the world, both in Gaza and outside (Channel 13)

JUST IN - 3,000 rockets fired from Gaza towards Israel in less than a week, says IDF. The vast majority of them were intercepted by the Iron Dome defense system or hit open areas.

One Iron Dome missile: $40,000. Total costs so far: $120 million.

We are literally funding both sides.

JUST IN - Biden admin approves $735 million weapons sale to Israel.

The bulk of the proposed sale is of Joint Direct Attack Munitions, or JDAMS, kits that transform so-called “dumb” bombs into precision-guided missiles (WaPo)

US lawmakers now have 20 days to object the weapons sale to Israel with a nonbinding resolution of disapproval.

Back