• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Attacks escalating in Israel

JUST IN - Russia will not tolerate any more civilian casualties in #Gaza, Russian foreign ministry (Interfax)

JUST IN - IDF artillery opens fire on targets in Lebanon after multiple rockets were launched from Lebanon into northern Israel.

JUST IN - United States "expects a significant de-escalation" by Israel today. Biden called Netanyahu.

Yep, those two things agree. :coffee:

BREAKING NEWS: Rockets fired from Lebanon into Israel.

[h=1]GAZA TALK #11 // Iranian Proxies Just Fired Missiles At Us from Lebanon[/h]

Amir Tsarfati
Biblically it’s very clear that not only Israel will prevail but radical Islam will be eradicated and a new world religion will appeal to the rest of the Muslims.
We live in the most historic times since the time Jesus walked here on earth.
Most of the world didn’t know Him then and most of the world doesn’t know Him now. But once this evil world will be dealt with, He will come back and then EVERY knee will bow before Him! Israel’s too!

This is all about as surprising to me as whether or not the sun is going to come up tomorrow.

Biden and the commie whack jobs around him have been talking out of both sides of their mouth on Israel and now the hajis over there are going to go ahead and get his true position on the record. Why wouldn’t they?

His foreign policy is completely incoherent, that’s why every one is fucking with him. He’s my president and I don’t even truly know where he stands on this shot (I actually do though).

He’s a complete no-show puppet douche bag.

He sucks.

Get Shredded!
:thinking:

JUST IN - Iran's President Rouhani says today that the West has agreed to lift all sanctions and the main agreement has been reached. Meanwhile, Hamas' Iranian-backed military wings signal an imminent cease-fire with Israel.

This was one of the most secret maps in the world. The map of the Gaza Strip metro - system of Hamas terror tunnels.
Each neighborhood had its own system and they are all connected. BOOM! 💥
Amir

Attachments

• terror tunnels.jpg
    terror tunnels.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 20
WTF why would they lift sanctions !!!!

:thinking:

JUST IN - Iran's President Rouhani says today that the West has agreed to lift all sanctions and the main agreement has been reached. Meanwhile, Hamas' Iranian-backed military wings signal an imminent cease-fire with Israel.

WTF why would they lift sanctions !!!!

You must have missed all that news. We're making nice with them again. We haven't sent them pallets of cash again yet like we did under obama, but we "freed up" a metric ton of their holdings that had been frozen.

They are also loosening up the nuclear sanctions, so Iran is full steam ahead on their nuke program again.

JUST IN - Putin orders plan for evacuation of Russians from #Gaza.

Israel has decimated Hamas so they should be able to wrap this all up soon. Hopefully Hezbollah and others don't jump in before then. If Israel calls a cease fire in the next day or so I think we may dodge a bullet here. But who really knows. It could deescalate or go off the rails.

Amir Tsarfati
Report on Arab networks: 30 buses on their way from Iraq to the Jordanian border, accompanied by military security, in order to strengthen the Jordanian demonstrators who will demonstrate on the Israeli border tomorrow, Friday, for the Palestinians.

The Israeli security cabinet meeting just ended. ceasefire was approved!

2:00AM is the time the ceasefire should enter into effect. Less than 4 hours are left for Israel to pound Hamas terror targets!

What do you think will happen? Do you think Israel will sit back and let hamas build up again?

IML Gear Cream!
What do you think will happen? Do you think Israel will sit back and let hamas build up again?
My understanding is there will be terms attached to this cease fire. I don't think they will allow a buildup again. They will likely reserve the right to kill leaders of Hamas after the cease fire. Obviously any attack on Israel could draw them back into engagement. My guess is Iran and Turkey want to draw them in so they will send proxies to attack Israel after the cease fire.

Thoughts?

My understanding is there will be terms attached to this cease fire. I don't think they will allow a buildup again. They will likely reserve the right to kill leaders of Hamas after the cease fire. Obviously any attack on Israel could draw them back into engagement. My guess is Iran and Turkey want to draw them in so they will send proxies to attack Israel after the cease fire.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I'm sure they'll strike back if anything happens. My thoughts are they (Israel) won't "fully" occupy gaza, right? I mean, they have reserved the right to, but don't. Which it took 16yrs to get where we're at today. It just seems like they'd be right back there in 10yrs or so if they don't fully occupy.

Yeah, I'm sure they'll strike back if anything happens. My thoughts are they (Israel) won't "fully" occupy gaza, right? I mean, they have reserved the right to, but don't. Which it took 16yrs to get where we're at today. It just seems like they'd be right back there in 10yrs or so if they don't fully occupy.
Israeli intelligence has proven to be first class. They did some serious precision bombing over the last week or so. Pretty sure they will exhaust most of the high value targets before the cease fire begins.

The last large scale attack on Gaza was in 2014. Pretty sure this conflict will go down in the history books as bigger but I don't know all the specs of each conflict. I read a few days ago that in 2014 Gaza fired about 4,000 rockets into Israel and I think this conflict has exceeded that in a much shorter time frame.

Anyway, I do believe Iran and Turkey were able to gather significant intelligence on Israel's tactics this time. What they do with that intelligence is what concerns me.

Amir Tsarfati
As expected : Islamic Jihad threatens to fire on Tel Aviv at 1:59AM
After all they must say the last word
Middle East affairs 101

JUST IN - Israel's security cabinet approves a ceasefire of military operations in #Gaza, reportedly starting at 2 a.m. local time on May 21.

UPDATE #1 - Hamas confirms a "mutual and simultaneous" ceasefire with Israel to begin on May 21 at 2 a.m. (Reuters)

UPDATE #2 - Ceasefire will be annulled and the IDF will immediately return to military strikes if Hamas continues to fire rockets at Israel after 2 a.m. (Channel 12)

UPDATE #3 - The ceasefire agreement is completely unconditional, no commitments regarding the al-Aqsa mosque or Sheikh Jarrah, according to senior Israeli official (Kan News)

Disclose.tv, [20.05.21 16:09]

JUST IN - Biden: US to resupply Israel's Iron Dome defense system.

🚨🚨🚨
@disclosetv

Israel Defense Forces
@IDF

·
2h
More rockets are being fired at southern Israel from Gaza.
An important reminder:
4,340+ rockets have been fired at Israel since last Monday by terrorists in Gaza.

Back