• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attacks escalating in Israel

Get Shredded!
Inflation is just a hidden tax. Unfortunately many folks don't ever think about it...
I use to tell people this before 2008 housing crash, government doesnt care that housing prices are skyrocketing beyond what people can pay cause they were collecting record tax profits off properties

Inflation is just a hidden tax. Unfortunately many folks don't ever think about it...

Yeah, I posted the "disappointing CPI results" somewhere today. "Surprise" bad job report, "surprise" inflation report....sure seem to be a lot of surprises this week. Makes it sound like people aren't paying attention and getting caught with their shorts down.

JUST IN - Drones just "roof knocked" the Ministry of Finance with a missile in #Gaza. Total destruction with warplane strikes probably imminent

Yeah, I posted the "disappointing CPI results" somewhere today. "Surprise" bad job report, "surprise" inflation report....sure seem to be a lot of surprises this week. Makes it sound like people aren't paying attention and getting caught with their shorts down.

It's a mistake to believe that those things are due to incompetence. It's malicious and intentional. Everything that's happening with the current administration is happening according to plan. If you don't believe it, pay closer attention to what's happening in Davos.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/112243-fuel-stations-running-out?p=1869013&viewfull=1#post1869013

Last edited:
It's a mistake to believe that those things are due to incompetence. It's malicious and intentional.

Oh no, I agree. I was being sarcastic. We *know* it wasn't a surprise, but they are pretending it is. Like little kids saying they don't know how the window got broke.

Amir Tsarfati
Multiple police stations in Gaza are being destroyed right now!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't understand the point of destroying police stations. Maybe someone can explain that.

I don't understand the point of destroying police stations. Maybe someone can explain that.

The Palestinians are rioting in the cities like blm/antifa. Police are handling the rock throwers. Hence the attacks on police stations.

Amir said they take out their infrastructure as a deterrent to others from attacking them in the future. Imagine waking up in the morning and all your infrastructure is gone.

Amir said they take out their infrastructure as a deterrent to others from attacking them in the future. Imagine waking up in the morning and all your infrastructure is gone.

You mean kinda like if there's no gasoline available and I can't get to work?

JUST IN - IDF just "roof-knocked" the Al Qefari tower, the tallest high-rise building in #Gaza. Evacuation underway, strike incoming.

How are people this stupid? One to believe it, two to actually share it publicly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-oppression-despite-gays-Gaza-imprisoned.html

Kamala's woke niece Meena urges people to fight 'Palestinian oppression' by Israel if they care about women's and LGBT rights - neglecting that being gay in Gaza is punishable by ten years in jail and honor killings are rife
despite how horribly ignorant her statement is people will praise her

Get Shredded!
JUST IN - Paris bans a large pro-Palestinian protest announced for Saturday over security reasons, following a request by the Interior Minister.

JUST IN - Paris bans a large pro-Palestinian protest announced for Saturday over security reasons, following a request by the Interior Minister.

Not surprised about this at all. The French people have had it with Islam. They've been overrun with "refugeess" for decades and are just over it. First the Algerians and now from all over the middle-east and Africa. I don't blame them one bit.

Amir Tsarfati
Israeli residents in Hof Ashkelon region are asked to lock their doors and turn off lights. Suspected infiltration of terrorists from Gaza.

Yep...should probably be some "quotes" around part of this....

JUST IN - Rockets fired from southern #Lebanon at Israel: IDF confirms.

UPDATE - Lebanese security forces reportedly arrested the individuals south of Tyre who fired rockets at Israel.

Got mixed feelings about this. US couldn't wait to dust off the old War Machine, but on the other hand Israel is in the right. Gotta make those boys at Raytheon (et al) happy.

JUST IN - Ted Cruz: "Biden administration needs to act today to ensure that Israel has an adequate supply of Iron Dome missiles."

I've watched Isreal get their ass kicked in at least 3 ground wars. Iran is dug in so deep in tunnels, and have way more warm children's bodies to throw at this than Isreal does. IMHO they should rain down Moab until there is no Gaza, West bank, Lebanon, or Syria left on earth. Then hang one Jew for war crimes ...

Attachments

• 1620936570132-357115372.jpg
    1620936570132-357115372.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
Got mixed feelings about this. US couldn't wait to dust off the old War Machine, but on the other hand Israel is in the right. Gotta make those boys at Raytheon (et al) happy.

JUST IN - Ted Cruz: "Biden administration needs to act today to ensure that Israel has an adequate supply of Iron Dome missiles."
As soon as I saw hundreds of cheap inaccurate rockets being thrown at Israel it became obvious that Hamas (Iran) is probing weaknesses and making Israel use up all their high tech expensive interceptor missiles. If this drags on much longer we may see higher tech stuff being fired at Israel or completely different attack tactics.

MOABs Isreal, before the y get lucky and hit a nuclear power plant and fuck themselves Chernobyl style ?

Attachments

• 1620937065571-1922257335.jpg
    1620937065571-1922257335.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Back