• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Attacks escalating in Israel

IML Gear Cream!
JUST IN - Israeli military is currently warning people in Gaza to get out of several high-rise buildings immediately and keep their distance, according to Palestinian reports. Apparently, heavy airstrikes are incoming any minute

Israel's PM Netanyahu: "We will continue the attack on Gaza with full force."

Defense Minister Gantz: "Towers will continue to crumble. This is only the beginning."

IDF Chief Kochavi: "Hamas will pay a price, heavier than they ever have before."

attachment.php

I told my daughter a long time ago, "It's easy to tell the good guys from the bad guys - the good guys shield women and children and the bad guys hide behind them."

Time to finish the job. Kill all of them.

This will be never ending. Give civilians time to get out then level it.

Keep in mind that no Islamic countries will acept any refugees at all.

Islam has held them as hostages since 1949.

It's been a discrace what's been done to them by Islam. ..

Ah good times. It reminds me of when Barry Bs coke dealing roommate took him to Pakistan to learn how to attack Isreal.

What a trip, good times to be Islamic ...

Keep in mind that no Islamic countries will acept any refugees at all.

Islam has held them as hostages since 1949.

It's been a discrace what's been done to them by Islam. ..

Saudi Arabia and the rest of the middle eastern countries with exception of Iran want nothing to do with this.

And I take back what I said about civilians, kill them all.

You notice I refuse to call them Palastinians because there was never a Palastine.

It was under the British Empire military control forever.

Name one president, general, or dog catcher who in not named Yassir Arafat ?

Come on man ( Biden voice ), they were nomads roaming around with goats until the Jews showed up and out worked them ?

They have been human shields ever since.

Last edited:
How close are we heading to world war 3? Or is the 2nd coming right around the corner??

And what about Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem this morning ? As you can see it’s everything but a house of prayer. The religion of peace is using a prayer house to store rocks for more rioting. And once the Israeli police intervenes they will portrait it as an Israeli attempt to take over their holy site. Holy??? Look again at this picture!

Amir Tsarfati

Attachments

• rocks.jpg
    rocks.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 19
As far as this spilling over to cities in the US....any chance we can get the PLO and BLM/Antifa to fight each other for the right to riot?

JUST IN - Hamas confirms several top commanders killed in Israeli strikes including the highest-ranking Gaza division commander.

JUST IN - Hamas confirms several top commanders killed in Israeli strikes including the highest-ranking Gaza division commander.
Still won't solve anything.

Cut the head, another one will grow....

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

They really see democracy as a big problem. Makes a stable china, with yuans look good.

This is the world leaders biggest problem with America, one day we are arming Isreal with F-35, the next jackals is giving Hamas a quarter of a billion to attack Isreal ...

On our fucking tax dollars. *That* is what pisses me off. And if they can't get enough from taxes, they just print more. Still ends up costing you and me.

How close are we heading to world war 3? Or is the 2nd coming right around the corner??

Good question. Clearly the spiritual divide across the planet is widening at a rate never seen before, not that Im aware of or in my lifetime anyway.

On our fucking tax dollars. *That* is what pisses me off. And if they can't get enough from taxes, they just print more. Still ends up costing you and me.
Inflation is just a hidden tax. Unfortunately many folks don't ever think about it...

JUST IN - Israeli cabinet meeting is over. IDF operations against Hamas in Gaza will intensify.

Now comes the real pain....

Back