• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Attacks escalating in Israel

Get Shredded!
JUST IN - Hamas leader Haniyeh thanks Iran for supplying weapons to Gaza in a TV statement.

E16ck8vXIAcANzI

Saw on the news this morning that anti Semitism is off the charts in the USA. We have imported so many immigrants that hate Israel and the USA its now returning to bite us.

I've seen where blm and antifa have clashed with jews AND palestinians. Here and in europe. I keep waiting for a Battle Royale.

Amir Tsarfati
It’s pretty amazing how two non-Arab Muslim countries are fueling the Arabs with so much hatred and incitement and turn them to their hateful idiots in their quest to destroy israel and take over Mecca and Medusa in Arabia. The Shiite Persians and the Sunni Turks are not Arabs. They’ve always despised them! When these useful idiots won’t deliver, Iran and Turkey will use a Russian led invasion to fulfill their dream. That won’t work either!

I knew a lot of the rockets that were being fired by Hamas were misfires and landing in Gaza, but 20% of them?

Over 700 rockets bombed and killed their own people, which they then blame on Israel.

Kinda makes you wonder if it's real or Israeli propaganda. 20% failure rate on military equipment is really, really high. Did they get those rockets from Walmart?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/21/palestinians-bomb-own-people-20-of-hamas-rockets-land-in-gaza/
They are not guided missiles, they use "dumb" rockets likely made in Iran. Everything I read says its a common problem that has been happening for over a decade.

I knew a lot of the rockets that were being fired by Hamas were misfires and landing in Gaza, but 20% of them?

Over 700 rockets bombed and killed their own people, which they then blame on Israel.

Kinda makes you wonder if it's real or Israeli propaganda. 20% failure rate on military equipment is really, really high. Did they get those rockets from Walmart?

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/21/palestinians-bomb-own-people-20-of-hamas-rockets-land-in-gaza/

Lol...this is exactly what I was talking about awhile back. They buy a few good ones and then make a bunch of crappy knock offs. Don't forget this is the part of the world that improvises the crap out of ordnance. They're not buying their stuff from raytheon, lockheed, etc.

Amir Tsarfati, [23.05.21 10:49]
So the big news is that the explosion in Isfahan last night that I reported about earlier today was not in a chemicals factory but..... the military drone plant! The down jewel of the Iranian military industry is gone! All of the less than 48 hours after they bragged about the new and sophisticated drone they developed!

IML Gear Cream!
It's back on:

JUST IN - Senior aide to PM Netanyahu says Israel will stop waiting for Hamas to restock its rocket arsenal and will start to carry out preemptive strikes (Channel 13)

Amir Tsarfati
Another big fire in a petrochemical plant in southern Iran today, the second one this week after yesterday’s blast of the drone factory!

Russian heavy bombers moved into Syria for the first time and more strikes in Iran.

JUST IN - Explosion at IRGC airbase near Tehran. Iran unveiled the new "Gaza" drone here a few days ago.

This was on the IDF website

Attachments

• hamas rockets.jpg
    hamas rockets.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 74
In recent hours, explosions have been heard at the largest oil and petrochemical facility in the Al-Ahuaz area in southern Iran - a Roman plant. A fire broke out on the spot. As a result, supply lines to Tehran and Isfahan refineries were damaged. (Al-Ahawaz in southern Iran is a region rich in oil and natural resources and most of its inhabitants are Arabs).

This is the second event in less than 24 hours. The fire that broke out yesterday at the refinery in southern Tehran has not yet been extinguished.
Credit: Abu Ali

https://t.me/beholdisraelchannel

Not sure if I posted it or not, but the US seized an Iran tanker. 2 million barrels of oil seized.

It's back on:

JUST IN - US house has just approved $1 billion for Israel’s Iron Dome defense system with an overwhelming majority (420-9).

This comes days after progressive Democrats successfully managed to get it removed from a stopgap spending bill.

Back