• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's the best compliment you've received?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We eat boring food, jab ourselves, work our butts off (literally), live with something sore and stiff on a daily basis...all for what? Our ego. So what's the best compliment you've ever received for all your hard work?

I was recently sharing before and after pics with a buddy online. His wife came in (who I haven't seen in like 15yrs) and she swore the after pic was a photoshop of my head on someone else's body. I think that was the best (unintended) compliment I've ever received. Really motivated me to get serious again.

So what's yours?

Ran into a dude I haven’t seen in 5 years and he didn’t recognize me but he saw my wife and asked her who the new guy was. I turned around and all he could say was what the fuck! He was looking for a big fat guy. Felt pretty good, the wife just started laughing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm about 35lbs lighter now from my pic here, a couple weeks ago my chiropractor says that since I have the body of an athlete I need to start treating it as such in regards to my treatment. I've struggled with weight my whole life and never thought that I would be in my best shape at almost 50, everything moves slower now, less stressful and life seems easier. I owe it all to Bigger, Stronger, Faster and all the valuable info I received here on this "dangerous" forum as I was extremely anti anabolics and ignorant up until about 6 years ago

Female cashier at a Nike store in Las Vegas complimented me how young I looked for my age when I gave her my DOB for loyalty card application.

I love when I’m walking around the mall with my wife and we can hear people walk by us and say “look at that juicehead”. My wife thinks its a funny game to try to listen to people talking about gear near us. Thats all I got. Everything is negative, but I take it in a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran into a dude I haven’t seen in 5 years and he didn’t recognize me but he saw my wife and asked her who the new guy was. I turned around and all he could say was what the fuck! He was looking for a big fat guy. Felt pretty good, the wife just started laughing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear that! Every single person from back when or at reunions has yet to even get my name right. All bc I was a butterball

Female cashier at a Nike store in Las Vegas complimented me how young I looked for my age when I gave her my DOB for loyalty card application.

That's definitely complimentary! The best compliments are the ones you never expect

I think the more memorable ones were the "are you kidding me!?" Questions and compliments..

Perfect example - walk in to Walgreens and the you lady working there (who I've met before) wishes me a "Happy Father's Day!" After checking my six, I realized she was talking to me: 1. I didn't have kids and 2. She's never seen me with child.

That's when I realized the good ole gray hair was taking over after she guessed I was 15 years older than reality.

I love when I’m walking around the mall with my wife and we can hear people walk by us and say “look at that juicehead”. My wife thinks its a funny game to try to listen to people talking about gear near us. Thats all I got. Everything is negative, but I take it in a positive way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your take. If someone else wants to spend their time thinking, talking (shit), or whatever about ME? Shiiiiiit, than that's one more person than just me. Totally laughable, but jealousy and envy are Mother fuckers!!

My wife jokes at all the comments and now tells people not to feed my ego ... lol. I often get the "Are you a bodybuilder" or "you need to help me with security" ... and then not too long ago a mid 20s girl didn't see my wife sitting across the table from me when she walked up and started telling me how nice my muscles were.

“ your dick is bigger than I thought it was gonna be”

that one made me laugh....

my fave compliments arent real compliments at all... when you walk passed a couple holding hands in the store or the sidewalks .... and as you pass them you do the over the shoulder scope on the woman’s ass only to find her already doing that to you.... and sometimes the dude too haha

“ your dick is bigger than I thought it was gonna be”

that one made me laugh....

my fave compliments arent real compliments at all... when you walk passed a couple holding hands in the store or the sidewalks .... and as you pass them you do the over the shoulder scope on the woman’s ass only to find her already doing that to you.... and sometimes the dude too haha

Lmao. Did she think it was 2 inches turned out to be 3?

Visiting my daughter at college where she was an athletic trainer for the girls basketball team. Later that night she told me all the girls were enquiring if I was a strength coach!

Not related to gains in the gym, but the most awesome compliment I ever received was during Bike Week in Daytona Beach many years ago. I had been out of the military for about 15 years and had an insignia on my vest that only those who have done what I have done would recognize or even know what it means. Ran into a guy who had just got out of the military that recognized it. We bullshitted for a while about the stuff we had been involved with. After a couple of beers and about an hour or so we concluded and said, hey, it was cool meeting you and he told me his name. I said, "yeah same here, nice meeting you too and told him my name." He said, "No fucking way. You're XXXX XXXXXX?" I said, "yeah, that's me." He about shook my hand off and said, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. Dude, you're a fucking legend." He then asked me about some of the stories - if this was true, if that was true - I said, "Oh yeah, that stuff really happened." He replied that he couldn't wait to tell some of his buddies that he had met me.

That one moment in time made all the shit I went through worth while. Nice to know they still tell stories about me back in the Navy. I'm proud to say that I earned those stories.

A doc I work with asked if was planning on competing.
Definitely not my plan nor do I think I look like I should.
But apparently he thought I could.

- - - Updated - - -

Visiting my daughter at college where she was an athletic trainer for the girls basketball team. Later that night she told me all the girls were enquiring if I was a strength coach!
If I was you and single and on cycle I would have gone back to her college!

Now that’s one awesome compliment to get from younger females. Wonder how your daughter felt about that one haha.

- - - Updated - - -

A doc I work with asked if was planning on competing.
Definitely not my plan nor do I think I look like I should.
But apparently he thought I could.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was you and single and on cycle I would have gone back to her college!
Lmao take one for the whole team!

Get Shredded!
Wife and I picked up a chic in Nevada for a threesome while on vacation. Didn’t exchange any info other than names. Fucked her silly that night and parted ways thinking that was it. She ended up tracking us down and showed up at our house wanting a round 2. This was 6 months later and we were on the opposite coast at the time. It was scary at first but after talking to her we both considered it a compliment. 💦🍆

Not related to gains in the gym, but the most awesome compliment I ever received was during Bike Week in Daytona Beach many years ago. I had been out of the military for about 15 years and had an insignia on my vest that only those who have done what I have done would recognize or even know what it means. Ran into a guy who had just got out of the military that recognized it. We bullshitted for a while about the stuff we had been involved with. After a couple of beers and about an hour or so we concluded and said, hey, it was cool meeting you and he told me his name. I said, "yeah same here, nice meeting you too and told him my name." He said, "No fucking way. You're XXXX XXXXXX?" I said, "yeah, that's me." He about shook my hand off and said, "I can't believe I'm actually meeting you. Dude, you're a fucking legend." He then asked me about some of the stories - if this was true, if that was true - I said, "Oh yeah, that stuff really happened." He replied that he couldn't wait to tell some of his buddies that he had met me.

That one moment in time made all the shit I went through worth while. Nice to know they still tell stories about me back in the Navy. I'm proud to say that I earned those stories.

That's awesome man !

been watching bike week YouTube for like a month at work lol.... Sturgis and Daytona are on my bucket list. Always wanted to go. That’s a bad ass story brother! Keep on keeping on man!!

Bike week screenshot!!

Attachments

• 07AE84BB-6A4C-425B-BE7F-ADEFD1F8C1A2.jpeg
    07AE84BB-6A4C-425B-BE7F-ADEFD1F8C1A2.jpeg
    340.2 KB · Views: 53
Was walking out of the room the other day with my laundry basket and turned sideways at the door.

My wife says, "Can you not fit through the door straight ahead?" I tried, I couldn't fit through the door.

She says "That's Fucking stupid that you're too big to fit through the door you big oaf."

Best compliment I've ever had.

Was walking out of the room the other day with my laundry basket and turned sideways at the door.

My wife says, "Can you not fit through the door straight ahead?" I tried, I couldn't fit through the door.

She says "That's Fucking stupid that you're too big to fit through the door you big oaf."

Best compliment I've ever had.
Now that's pretty funny that's coming from your wife, and if that came from anyone else it would be almost as funny LOL!

Just stupid shit from friends. People think I'm a asshole so they don't say shit to me and I'm ok with that.

Why in the world would people think ur an asshole babe?

Back