• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has this lifestyle shortened my life ?

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Take both your grandfather's ages of passing. Plus your fathers, and all your uncles. Add them together and divide by the number of men. Now you have a average, genetic life span. Mine is 66 years old. I'm starting to get to be 7 years from that number now.

Started my first D-Bol only cycle at 17, and have used on and off for the rest of my life. TRT at 45. Blast n cruise pretty much since.

The only real health scare was a thyroid goiter at 45. Had my thyroid mostly removed, about half of it. Had a Doc tell me then that I have Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia ?

Not the point , the point is, I'm starting to get into the margin of statistical error, and without tempting fate, I don't believe this lifestyle has reduced my life ?

Smoking , alcoholism, obesity, serious drug abuse, all would have been much worst on me, so I feel like I've dodged a bullet ?

God willing, and the creek don't rise, I'm gonna go a long way past that genetic average. How do you feel this lifestyle has affected you ?

Attachments

• 20201205_180457~3.jpg
    20201205_180457~3.jpg
    992.2 KB · Views: 83
Of course, your math is intriguing, but I totally think that it is the lifestyle + the area we live in + the food we consume + genetics are main influencers of our lifespan.
I do hope that your math will fail you and you will live happily until the old age!

It's simple averaging I assume ? Didn't we do that in the 6th grade ?

Add totals, divide by the number ?

In my family, it's mid 60s, with some bell curve highs and lows. Only natural deaths used.

Death is gonna come regardless. That's why I just try to enjoy life along the way. With my luck, I'll be one of those guys that kicks it 6 months before retirement or 6 months right after.

Do not really know at this point. I've been shanked, shot, slugged, stomped, etc. courtesy of Uncle Sam and being hit by a bus, but so far so good! The joints ache, but iike other fellas this other lifestyle choices likely contributed.

rod

If your math is correct I’m totally fucked and won’t make it out of my 50s

It is weird to get into the margin of statistical error huh ? In that list the lowest number ( for me it was my maternal grandfather who died of cancer at 56 ) starts the statistical error margin.

Death is gonna come regardless. That's why I just try to enjoy life along the way. With my luck, I'll be one of those guys that kicks it 6 months before retirement or 6 months right after.

This is why I'm always banging on buying your freedom. A straight cut n dry retirement is not good for the soul in my mind ?

IML Gear Cream!
I'll also add that dad is pushing 100. If I'm in the shape he is in at that age, I would rather go earlier rather than later. You know...while I can still find my way out of the bathroom and not get lost going to the kitchen.

Quality of life over quantity.

I'll also add that dad is pushing 100. If I'm in the shape he is in at that age, I would rather go earlier rather than later. You know...while I can still find my way out of the bathroom and not get lost going to the kitchen.

Quality of life over quantity.

So sorry to hear that man ...

When the body out lives the soul, or the soul out lives the body, it's always sad.

Doctors know a secret. It's why they always ask for family history.

How so do you feel ? I'm always looking for the mechanisms ?
There's way to much to go in to, but for one, your heart is a muscle and it grows right along with the rest of your muscles.
This causes a widening thus leading to a failure of the left ventricle and CHF, congestive heart failure... Not to mention calcification of the arteries with the higher LDL and the lower hdl.
If you want to learn a hell of a lot from the doctor that's been studying these scenarios for decades check out
Anabolic Doc on YT and look through the video section in particular.

On a side note, SSI was a scam set up back in the day when average ages were lower.

There's way to much to go in to, but for one, your heart is a muscle and it grows right along with the rest of your muscles.
This causes a widening thus leading to a failure of the left ventricle and CHF, congestive heart failure... Not to mention calcification of the arteries with the higher LDL and the lower hdl.
If you want to learn a hell of a lot from the doctor that's been studying these scenarios for decades check out
Anabolic Doc on YT and look through the video section in particular.

Right on, ya there's a pic of Stallone n Shwartzeneger, both on gurneys on the same day, getting left ventricle valve surgery. Coincidence ? Probably not. Haha

Fuck if this isn't the truth. As soon as you stop working and paying taxes you kick the bucket, don't think the system hasn't averaged those numbers. There's a reason for the age of retirement getting older and older. If I have it my way I will pay for my own retirement and fuck the system along the way.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Not to burst your bubble and I hope I’m wrong but it seems to me like most guys that use AAS long term die of a massive heart attack. One minute they are healthy then “Poof” their dead. You may have gotten through with no long fought diseases but chances are your still in the last leg of your race. Who wants to suffer anyway. I’d rather check out early than live to be 90 laying around in my own shit in some home for decades.

Take both your grandfather's ages of passing. Plus your fathers, and all your uncles. Add them together and divide by the number of men. Now you have a average, genetic life span. Mine is 66 years old. I'm starting to get to be 7 years from that number now.

Started my first D-Bol only cycle at 17, and have used on and off for the rest of my life. TRT at 45. Blast n cruise pretty much since.

The only real health scare was a thyroid goiter at 45. Had my thyroid mostly removed, about half of it. Had a Doc tell me then that I have Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia ?

Not the point , the point is, I'm starting to get into the margin of statistical error, and without tempting fate, I don't believe this lifestyle has reduced my life ?

Smoking , alcoholism, obesity, serious drug abuse, all would have been much worst on me, so I feel like I've dodged a bullet ?

God willing, and the creek don't rise, I'm gonna go a long way past that genetic average. How do you feel this lifestyle has affected you ?

I’ve set my family up well enough at this point that they’ll never need to worry about anything financially even if I died tomorrow. I’ve been hit with 12k volts before and thought I was dead and it taught me to appreciate the here and now more than I had been.

You really never know when you’re gonna go, I drive sometimes hundreds to thousands of miles in a pickup every week. All it takes is one methed out moron behind the wheel of a tractor trailer to end me and there’s nothing I can do about it. I know healthy guys who’ve keeled over at like 40. I’ve never met my father in law, he died of a heart attack at 35 when my wife was 9. I watched one of my best friends get smashed by a car while we were riding 4-wheelers when I was a kid, never saw it coming. He was 15. At least 8 other people I know have gone out in a similar fashion.

You can’t worry about this shit. You shouldn’t be trashing your health but I’m also not going to spend my life with low T, moody and unhappy. When it’s your time it’s your time man. If it shaves 7-8 years off of your life, oh well I guess. My grandmother is 90 and she smokes a pack a day and still drinks. She’s still good to go.

I think most of us here take care of ourselves for the most part and I have a hard time believing that somehow the occasional blast and keeping your test levels on the high range of normal is worse than a life of no exercise, shit food, heavy drinking and cigarettes.

Regardless, I can think of worse ways to go than sudden cardiac arrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to burst your bubble and I hope I’m wrong but it seems to me like most guys that use AAS long term die of a massive heart attack. One minute they are healthy then “Poof” their dead. You may have gotten through with no long fought diseases but chances are your still in the last leg of your race. Who wants to suffer anyway. I’d rather check out early than live to be 90 laying around in my own shit in some home for decades.
Death smiles at every man, all a man can do is smile back ...

I’ve set my family up well enough at this point that they’ll never need to worry about anything financially even if I died tomorrow. I’ve been hit with 12k volts before and thought I was dead and it taught me to appreciate the here and now more than I had been.

You really never know when you’re gonna go, I drive sometimes hundreds to thousands of miles in a pickup every week. All it takes is one methed out moron behind the wheel of a tractor trailer to end me and there’s nothing I can do about it. I know healthy guys who’ve keeled over at like 40. I’ve never met my father in law, he died of a heart attack at 35 when my wife was 9. I watched one of my best friends get smashed by a car while we were riding 4-wheelers when I was a kid, never saw it coming. He was 15. At least 8 other people I know have gone out in a similar fashion.

You can’t worry about this shit. You shouldn’t be trashing your health but I’m also not going to spend my life with low T, moody and unhappy. When it’s your time it’s your time man. If it shaves 7-8 years off of your life, oh well I guess. My grandmother is 90 and she smokes a pack a day and still drinks. She’s still good to go.

I think most of us here take care of ourselves for the most part and I have a hard time believing that somehow the occasional blast and keeping your test levels on the high range of normal is worse than a life of no exercise, shit food, heavy drinking and cigarettes.

That's what makes it sweet when you break into the statistical range.

Loved it every decade that got me into a new class that I could raise my ranking.

+40, +50 and heading into 60 - 100. Motorcycles don't wait for nobody !

Get Shredded!
as to the “God willing and the creek dont rise” comment. One of my most fave Ray Lamontagne tunes... enjoy 😉

Well said, buddy. I believe that living with fear of death and allowing this fear to correct your life for the worse is more than wrong.

Back