• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Failed Opiate Drug Test

searunner

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I do not do opiates at all but I recently failed a drug test for Opiates, I am having it retested because it is not possible. Has any heard any of the following causing false postives. The only thing I do is the following

Cyp
Tren- Ace
Finasteride
Arimdex

thanks

Where you taking any cold or cough medicine or anything with any Pseudoephedrine, or poppy seeds they natural small amounts of codeine and morphin in them. These will cause false positive on an opioid drug test. Before y'all bash me, it's google certified

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Everything beagles. Poppy seeds

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk
Lol you wrote it simple while I was explaining it. Great minds think alike Bro

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had a everything bagel which has poppy seeds about 6 hrs before the test, could that be it? would a re test determine that?
There’s your culprit. Don’t ever eat those if you are subject to random drug tests especially if mandated as part of probation/parole.

I had a everything bagel which has poppy seeds about 6 hrs before the test, could that be it? would a re test determine that?
Ding ding ding. That’s it.

I had it happen to me on a DOT test. Crazy thing is I had the receipt for my fkn bagels!! Lol I showed it and the head nurse had me return 24 hrs later saying if it truly was a bagel the levels at that point will not show. I passed the next morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'll do it. Don't eat any more poppy seeds and retest. You'll be fine

I have a coworker that tested positive and it had nothing to do with poppy seeds, as in some cases I guess that can happen.

In his situation he told the company that gave false positive results he was going to another lab that day and when he came back clean he was going to sue the shit out of them. After a retest he passed.

Some equipment they use for drug testing are very antiquated and can give false positives.

who still eats poppy seed bagels? especially when they take drug tests lolz

Lmfao perks of being an ex criminal

who still eats poppy seed bagels? especially when they take drug tests lolz
Or poppyseed muffins for that matter? Anything with poppyseed in it is a big red flag if you are randomly tested because of your job or if you are an ex-con.

I am pretty sure you would have to eat pounds of the shit to get high. Youd probably puke before you get high

Or it the opium has to be converted to a structure that makes it so when its ingested it converts to something that would get you loaded. Clearly i didnt go to school so im not sure exactly how that works

There’s your culprit. Don’t ever eat those if you are subject to random drug tests especially if mandated as part of probation/parole.

Are you speaking from experience or are you just parroting to “fit in”.

Have you taken any heart burn medication? Or immodium? Both have caused false positives for opiates on drug tests I have taken..the good news is if you didnt take opiates they will confirm it as a false positive.

Get Shredded!
If all your gear including AI’s are from China then you have to consider cross contamination. I know for a fact that this does happen and there’s another thread on here where another member had this issue as well. Cuz if you really think they’re scrubbing and buffing and spit shining the mixing tables and equipment after running a batch of fentanyl, subs or lortabs ur krazy. A simple wipe down will pass there

If all your gear including AI’s are from China then you have to consider cross contamination. I know for a fact that this does happen and there’s another thread on here where another member had this issue as well. Cuz if you really think they’re scrubbing and buffing and spit shining the mixing tables and equipment after running a batch of fentanyl, subs or lortabs ur krazy. A simple wipe down will pass there
That's a very good point there and China isn't always up to snuff on quality control and cleanliness. I can imagine fent getting mixed into gear even accidently because of dirty equipment...that be disastrous to anyone who happens to inject such tainted gear. A good reason to test raws and finished products for any contamination and I think Jano does such testing.

That's a very good point there and China isn't always up to snuff on quality control and cleanliness. I can imagine fent getting mixed into gear even accidently because of dirty equipment...that be disastrous to anyone who happens to inject such tainted gear. A good reason to test raws and finished products for any contamination and I think Jano does such testing.

Man I’ve had this worry in the back of my mind. After 20 years I’ve finally worked myself up to a home brew and pulled the trigger on some raws. They’ve not even landed yet. However this could be detrimental. I’m in no position for a hot urine screen. Looks like I may need to contact Jano.

Ephedrine caused me to test positive for meth lol

I tested positive before and had to play dumb and bring my preworkout in to show them I was taking this and had no idea what I was taking lmao
Lol I did that with a testosterone test at the VA one time. I brought in a bottle of old prohormones and they believed that was what caused my test levels to be high. Doctor's aren't always the sharpest of crayons lol. I was surprised they actually believed me

Lol I did that with a testosterone test at the VA one time. I brought in a bottle of old prohormones and they believed that was what caused my test levels to be high. Doctor's aren't always the sharpest of crayons lol. I was surprised they actually believed me

Lol that’s too funny! I literally was going in the office saying there’s no way they are going to believe me if I say I have no idea what I was taking lol

Lol that’s too funny! I literally was going in the office saying there’s no way they are going to believe me if I say I have no idea what I was taking lol
I figured I'd I at least played ignorant they'd go with it. I couldn't believe they actually thought SD, max-lmg, and pheraplex would actually raise my test levels. They did suddenly stop my trt a few months later though because they said I was "too young to need TRT." Yeah I'm just gonna magically start producing it again after like 6 years on TRT and low test before that. I just gave up on the VA script after that

There’s a lot of Doctors out there that really don’t care enough to put in the effort to fact check what certain products might show up as. They are no different than anyone else. They want to make 8 and get the fuck out of the office with as little work as possible.

I tested positive before and had to play dumb and bring my preworkout in to show them I was taking this and had no idea what I was taking lmao

Back