• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I just brought 1 Ethereum coin

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yeh or Nay?:coffee:

Eth is a good long term hold

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Very popular coin but its basically at its current peak. No idea if it will keep going. Probably will

Very popular coin but its basically at its current peak. No idea if it will keep going. Probably will
Yeah I was just going on a hunch no real data to back up my buy just saw it jump the last 3 days so lets see.

I was thinking the same Rich but I felt there might be a big jump in the near future
Keep buying on dips. It's a pretty stable coin compared to alot of other alts

Yeah I was just going on a hunch no real data to back up my buy just saw it jump the last 3 days so lets see.
I bought in maybe 2 months ago and sold for a decent profit. I made about $600 or so. If it dips I will buy again for sure. I don't get greedy so my profits aren't as good but I usually don't lose either.

Polygon. Made me a few gs ... nothing crazy but she's up today.. if it dips again I'll buy more.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

XRP

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk
This is a long term investment. It's currency exchange for crypto, I have a family member who's made almost half a mill buying in before it was in the penny range. He told me to buy 4 years ago and I didn't listen. Even now it's still a great investment. It's on the rise.

Polygon. Made me a few gs ... nothing crazy but she's up today.. if it dips again I'll buy more.

I have been watching Ether for a month now and should have gotten in earlier when it was around $2300. Less than 30 days ago it was below $2100 so it has almost doubled.

BTC fell sharply, just bought

IMO, ethereum, ripple, and nano seem to have the tech and following to expand similar to bitcoin. Monero is interesting as well, for increased security/privacy. Others worth watching are Cardano, Verge, and DigiByte.

We gotta call the low cap 100x potential coins before they break out. I missed the doge train...

What's everyone buying right now that's profitable?

I have my whole brokerage account in mREITs right now. Not the most exciting thing but the dividend is good and it's a lot more stable than the rest of the market at the moment.

For the most part everything that was exciting has been on a major downward trend for the last few months with no real bottom in site.

Tbh I'm not really sure what's keeping the DJI and NASDAQ propped up at this point. Everything I watch is WAY down or just trading sideways. Nobody seems to give a shit about earnings surprises anymore or any other fundamentals, the market is mostly just dictated by emotion. It's making it really hard to plot it and make money off of it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rise of meme stocks. The proponents say it's a response to long-term market manipulation by investment bankers and hedge funds, but you have to ask yourself, what keeps those same people from manipulating the meme stock craze. They probably are, and now they don't even need financial data to justify share prices moving, they just need to make a big presence on social media.

Ethereum will grow with the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. And so far I have not heard any serious news for a trend change. And if Vitalik Buterin continues to make good decisions, then the coin will show the same growth as in recent days.

Get Shredded!
I bought in maybe 2 months ago and sold for a decent profit. I made about $600 or so. If it dips I will buy again for sure. I don't get greedy so my profits aren't as good but I usually don't lose either.
It's cool that you can do it. Greed destroys many of them, and the market knows how to take money from such people.

This is a long term investment. It's currency exchange for crypto, I have a family member who's made almost half a mill buying in before it was in the penny range. He told me to buy 4 years ago and I didn't listen. Even now it's still a great investment. It's on the rise.

Buying almost any crypto coin 4 years ago was a good idea lol

We gotta call the low cap 100x potential coins before they break out. I missed the doge train...

This this this.....

Xrp is discontinued on binaries as of the 13th... other wallets will hold and I believe xrp will reach 20$ plus in the next 4 years.

BTC will drop down into the 30k range in a few months bet

I have my whole brokerage account in mREITs right now. Not the most exciting thing but the dividend is good and it's a lot more stable than the rest of the market at the moment.

For the most part everything that was exciting has been on a major downward trend for the last few months with no real bottom in site.

Tbh I'm not really sure what's keeping the DJI and NASDAQ propped up at this point. Everything I watch is WAY down or just trading sideways. Nobody seems to give a shit about earnings surprises anymore or any other fundamentals, the market is mostly just dictated by emotion. It's making it really hard to plot it and make money off of it.

I'm not sure how I feel about the rise of meme stocks. The proponents say it's a response to long-term market manipulation by investment bankers and hedge funds, but you have to ask yourself, what keeps those same people from manipulating the meme stock craze. They probably are, and now they don't even need financial data to justify share prices moving, they just need to make a big presence on social media.
I think is basically crypto laughing in the face of the federal banks. For inflating the dollar.

dude, this is very difficult to predict. Most often, such coins are a lottery. There are low cap coins that have good technology and potential. This option is suitable for long-term investment.

What caused Ether in the last 24hrs dump out $600, its regained $300 but very strange down turn.
Most coins made this downward movement at the same time. This is a normal technical decline, the price was overheated, it was necessary to remove the overbought condition.

Back