So I just brought 1 Ethereum coin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39
  1. #16
    They/Them
    CastorTroy01's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    My office
    Posts
    1,221

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,494
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,197
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points
    15031486

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    What's everyone buying right now that's profitable?

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    I have my whole brokerage account in mREITs right now. Not the most exciting thing but the dividend is good and it's a lot more stable than the rest of the market at the moment.

    For the most part everything that was exciting has been on a major downward trend for the last few months with no real bottom in site.

    Tbh I'm not really sure what's keeping the DJI and NASDAQ propped up at this point. Everything I watch is WAY down or just trading sideways. Nobody seems to give a shit about earnings surprises anymore or any other fundamentals, the market is mostly just dictated by emotion. It's making it really hard to plot it and make money off of it.

    I'm not sure how I feel about the rise of meme stocks. The proponents say it's a response to long-term market manipulation by investment bankers and hedge funds, but you have to ask yourself, what keeps those same people from manipulating the meme stock craze. They probably are, and now they don't even need financial data to justify share prices moving, they just need to make a big presence on social media.

  2. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    243

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    52 Posts
    Rep Points
    4197676

    What caused Ether in the last 24hrs dump out $600, its regained $300 but very strange down turn.

  3. #18
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why not? But I would wait for the price correction. I think this will happen soon.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  4. #19
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Eth is a good long term hold

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    I agree. the coin has a large capitalization, such asset is more reliable for investment.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Very popular coin but its basically at its current peak. No idea if it will keep going. Probably will
    Ethereum will grow with the growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. And so far I have not heard any serious news for a trend change. And if Vitalik Buterin continues to make good decisions, then the coin will show the same growth as in recent days.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  6. #21
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I bought in maybe 2 months ago and sold for a decent profit. I made about $600 or so. If it dips I will buy again for sure. I don't get greedy so my profits aren't as good but I usually don't lose either.
    It's cool that you can do it. Greed destroys many of them, and the market knows how to take money from such people.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    This is a long term investment. It's currency exchange for crypto, I have a family member who's made almost half a mill buying in before it was in the penny range. He told me to buy 4 years ago and I didn't listen. Even now it's still a great investment. It's on the rise.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    Buying almost any crypto coin 4 years ago was a good idea lol


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by chicagosterone View Post
    What's everyone buying right now that's profitable?

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
    You can just look at the top 10 coins by capitalization. BNB, LTC, ETH, ADA, XRP. Small cap coins are very dangerous.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  9. #24
    Registered User
    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    796
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    We gotta call the low cap 100x potential coins before they break out. I missed the doge train...

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    This this this.....

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  10. #25
    Registered User
    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,123

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    923
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    796
    Thanked in
    557 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Xrp is discontinued on binaries as of the 13th... other wallets will hold and I believe xrp will reach 20$ plus in the next 4 years.

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  11. #26
    Registered User
    sxboicexb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    282

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    1030654

    BTC will drop down into the 30k range in a few months bet

    Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Registered User
    sxboicexb's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    282

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    104
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    1030654

    Quote Originally Posted by CastorTroy01 View Post
    I have my whole brokerage account in mREITs right now. Not the most exciting thing but the dividend is good and it's a lot more stable than the rest of the market at the moment.

    For the most part everything that was exciting has been on a major downward trend for the last few months with no real bottom in site.

    Tbh I'm not really sure what's keeping the DJI and NASDAQ propped up at this point. Everything I watch is WAY down or just trading sideways. Nobody seems to give a shit about earnings surprises anymore or any other fundamentals, the market is mostly just dictated by emotion. It's making it really hard to plot it and make money off of it.

    I'm not sure how I feel about the rise of meme stocks. The proponents say it's a response to long-term market manipulation by investment bankers and hedge funds, but you have to ask yourself, what keeps those same people from manipulating the meme stock craze. They probably are, and now they don't even need financial data to justify share prices moving, they just need to make a big presence on social media.
    I think is basically crypto laughing in the face of the federal banks. For inflating the dollar.

    Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    We gotta call the low cap 100x potential coins before they break out. I missed the doge train...

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    dude, this is very difficult to predict. Most often, such coins are a lottery. There are low cap coins that have good technology and potential. This option is suitable for long-term investment.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by butchsandance77 View Post
    What caused Ether in the last 24hrs dump out $600, its regained $300 but very strange down turn.
    Most coins made this downward movement at the same time. This is a normal technical decline, the price was overheated, it was necessary to remove the overbought condition.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


  15. #30
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Drugsgear's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,876

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    516
    Thanked in
    405 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by sxboicexb View Post
    BTC will drop down into the 30k range in a few months bet

    Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk
    Quite possible. This will be a great opportunity to shop at a bargain price.


    We provide DOMESTIC shipping within USA
    Drugsgear.com
    contact me Dgear@protonmail.com


Similar Threads

  1. Pay with Ethereum
    By SB labs in forum SB Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-16-2021, 02:18 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 03:46 PM
  3. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin...
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-23-2017, 04:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums