• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

over 15 days

Sauce

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[FONT=&quot]it's day 16 and I still haven’t received my items. I also went to the post office and it was not received there either. What do we do from here?[/FONT]

it's day 16 and I still haven’t received my items. I also went to the post office and it was not received there either. What do we do from here?

I am guessing you already contacted them directly before airing this out by making a post? Which would leave one to ask what was their reply? You did contact them, right?

LowT

First post

No information that you contacted the sponsor first.

This is sponsor bashing at the moment. Clarify or you are banned. Unacceptable to make a post as a "new" member and saying 16 days has passed with an A+++
Sponsor.

The burden of proof is on you. And although I never ban anyone, I'm not in the mood to play games or see sponsors bashed.

You have 24 hours to show proof and an explanation.

My apologies for the disrespect.
Having problems with navigating on here.
I have sent emails with a sales rep.
I just emailed the site administrator for help.

it's day 16 and I still haven’t received my items. I also went to the post office and it was not received there either. What do we do from here?

Greetings Sauce!

I asked that you contact me on a forum, I didn't know that you would post this.

Tracking shows that this was delivered very rapidly - as I have shown twice by email.

Bones

Sauce's neighbor suddenly gains new muscle...

If tracking is showing delivered then you'll have to chalk it up as a loss brother. I know it sucks as this has happened to me before (not with this source).

There's no way for them to know if you're just lying to get another pack free. Put your feet in their shoes.

This scenario has happened a few times. Always with new buyers. There's usually a story of they will be a good customer, they have a lot of friends, they are honest, etc. A couple times I reshipped and never heard from the guys again. Now I offer a reship with a 50% payment up front.

Bones

Double check your mailing address? Do you use a mailbox outlet? If you use your home address mailbox is the box locked? Also is the box big enough to receive a reasonably sized parcel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will chime in because I've used Ace in the past..Never a problem with anything..gear is on point and service was perfect..
Seeing this thread play out without removing post is a testament to Ace..
Problems do arise and what happens has a lot to do with how it's handled..Ace is a solid quite source..but I want my Bones back...!!!
To the OP...always contact the Rep and try to resolve without"bashing"

IML Gear Cream!
received in 5 days ,sounds like you need get your mail better secure or if your neighbor is suddenly swole

Back