• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How do you like canned tuna?

arthur_fleck

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I like mine with sweet relish, mayo, boiled egg whites, salt, black pepper and onions.

Brother I’ll eat that stuff straight outa the can. But usually with ramen noodles and cheese with some lettuce and mexican creme along with herbs and spices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bread n butter pickles, mustard (hot mustard w/horseradish preferably) and onions.

Open faced on toasted Dave’s Killer English muffins, the(standard) tuna salad warm with thick slice of Tillamook Cheddar. Sit under broiler to melt. (Substituting crab for tuna is even better)* Super delicious.

Max

Mayo, Ms dash table blend, pepper, a tad bit of garlic powder, then mix together. Then I take pork rinds and scoop up the tuna with for a crunch factor. I'm doing keto right now for the long haul so that's how I roll.

Mayo, Ms dash table blend, pepper, a tad bit of garlic powder, then mix together. Then I take pork rinds and scoop up the tuna with for a crunch factor. I'm doing keto right now for the long haul so that's how I roll.

Gotta love Pork Rinds(or) Cracklins’ during keto, lol. In Mexico/Cali , the grocery stores have the big sheets- 3-5ft long. Make some good cracklin cornbread(if not on keto)

Max

I’ve eaten hundreds of can of this as well as canned chicken. I hate MREs and I spent too much time in the field and deployed while in the Army.

Vinegar, oil, onions, and and Italian seasoning. Chilled and served on Italian bread. That sounds so good, I think I'm going to have that for lunch today.

Brother I’ll eat that stuff straight outa the can. But usually with ramen noodles and cheese with some lettuce and mexican creme along with herbs and spices

Tuna, ramen, and cheese.......sounds like a commissary meal lol.
4ef08b83a5f1ba769d31e45892c31f71.jpg

I’ll eat tuna anyway I can. It’s all good. I just like to eat.

IML Gear Cream!
On the shelf at the store

But seriously, I'll eat it with a little stone ground mustard or with avocado and salt and pepper.

Otherwise I'll only use the good shit for homemade pasta dishes, usually along with anchovies. But that's not something I do often because making pasta is a pain in the ass

About twice a year in some mac and cheese. Burned out on the stuff a good many years ago.

Salad Nicoise? Tuna or salmon, hard boiled eggs, pickles, olives, salad, tomatoes. All sorts of things you can add. And it's fancy and french.

Dill relish, eggs, Mayo, with tomato. I going to try something new on my tuna today great ideas.

Get Shredded!
Tuna, ramen, and cheese.......sounds like a commissary meal lol.
4ef08b83a5f1ba769d31e45892c31f71.jpg

I’ll eat tuna anyway I can. It’s all good. I just like to eat.

What kind of cheese is used?

I like salad with tuna, avocado, cucumber and celery. There are some other interesting options (with nuts and an apple, for example), but this one is my favorite.

Love it w the apples and nuts also

Max

Vinegar, oil, onions, and and Italian seasoning. Chilled and served on Italian bread. That sounds so good, I think I'm going to have that for lunch today.

Just get the stuff that comes in oil and add the rest. The tuna in oil is so much better/less dry.

I usually just eat it plain or I do use it in mellinas ghost pepper wing sauce.

What kind of cheese is used?

Well if we’re talking commissary then you’re pretty much limited to Cactus Annie’s jalapeño cheddar or City Cow’s white queso lol. But since you’re posting on a steroid forum I’m gonna assume you’re not locked up ordering from Keefe. In that case sir the possibilities are endless. But you probably want something that melts easily unless you’re just topping it with some shredded variety or Parmesan. It’s all good lol

Mix this in your tuna. Its not spicy at all . It does go bad pretty quick within 2 weeks. I add it to broccoli
54f585706f9c0b9e84e43566e0f8c0d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Well if we’re talking commissary then you’re pretty much limited to Cactus Annie’s jalapeño cheddar or City Cow’s white queso lol. But since you’re posting on a steroid forum I’m gonna assume you’re not locked up ordering from Keefe. In that case sir the possibilities are endless. But you probably want something that melts easily unless you’re just topping it with some shredded variety or Parmesan. It’s all good lol

bro keefe !! I spent $350 a week with those phuckers for 19 months straight sitting on the 5th floor downtown fighting a 30 year case. Thank God im done with that shyt !! Got time served and went home with a misdemeanor made some killer raisin jack wine the whole time though.

Back