• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nasty Kick

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don’t know how to post links or videos but if anyone wants to see what a kick to the face can do check out the Page vs Anderson fight that was on Bellator last night. It’ll definitely be a minute before Anderson is breathing through his nose again. Lol

I watched it last night it’s nasty!

Sent from The Iron Pile

It'll definitely collapse an entire nose and then some lol

Dude shouldn't of kept bobbing his head only to that side. They're at a level where little things like that get picked up on and used against you just like this

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Changed his look that’s for sure...

The look you see on a guy and know, don’t fuck with him. He’s a fighter.

Cauliflower ears too are a giveaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The look the guy give you after exploding his nose and hoping right back up to fight like NOTHING HAPPENED.. Fuck cauliflower ear that's a badge of honor. That dude is straight crazy n savage af

lol no doubt there. My ears look like they were chewed on by a gang of hungry rabbits and I’m a pussy. That dude there is a straight up fighter. I would have been screaming for a time out and a mirror! Lol

The look the guy give you after exploding his nose and hoping right back up to fight like NOTHING HAPPENED.. Fuck cauliflower ear that's a badge of honor. That dude is straight crazy n savage af

lol no doubt there. My ears look like they were chewed on by a gang of hungry rabbits and I’m a pussy. That dude there is a straight up fighter. I would have been screaming for a time out and a mirror! Lol
I too was a wrestler that's ears look like old bubble gum lol. I love to fight tho. But that man right there is on a whole nother level Bro
The best part that Mother Fucker got back up for the start of the round like nothing. The fucking ref or Dr had to call it... Smfh that's beyond beast mode savage shit .

Pitbulls brother was robbed by that cut and the fucking pussy ass Dr...

IML Gear Cream!
I don’t want to critique any fighter too much but Anderson’s defense was absolutely atrocious and he paid for it. I don’t know anything about Page but I saw enough to know Andersons hands should have been glued to his own face and he had no business staying in front of Page especially at that distance. Its almost seemed like he prepared for a completely different guy.

Yeah the cut was a bummer. It’s a bullshit rule. He was obviously winning the fight and most likely would have won if it wasn’t for the cut. I’ve never been cut like that but I’ve handed out a few and no matter how good the cut man is they are not gonna stop bleeding. Maybe for a few seconds at most so the Doc was right for stopping it. Whenever that happens there should be a rematch automatically rather than a TKO victory IMO especially when it’s for a shot at a belt. Bummer

I too was a wrestler that's ears look like old bubble gum lol. I love to fight tho. But that man right there is on a whole nother level Bro
The best part that Mother Fucker got back up for the start of the round like nothing. The fucking ref or Dr had to call it... Smfh that's beyond beast mode savage shit .

Pitbulls brother was robbed by that cut and the fucking pussy ass Dr...

I don’t want to critique any fighter too much but Anderson’s defense was absolutely atrocious and he paid for it. I don’t know anything about Page but I saw enough to know Andersons hands should have been glued to his own face and he had no business staying in front of Page especially at that distance. Its almost seemed like he prepared for a completely different guy.

Yeah the cut was a bummer. It’s a bullshit rule. He was obviously winning the fight and most likely would have won if it wasn’t for the cut. I’ve never been cut like that but I’ve handed out a few and no matter how good the cut man is they are not gonna stop bleeding. Maybe for a few seconds at most so the Doc was right for stopping it. Whenever that happens there should be a rematch automatically rather than a TKO victory IMO especially when it’s for a shot at a belt. Bummer
I agree bro hands up chin down. Basic principles of boxing. He definitely had zero defense for striking. Like I said he only bobbed his head to 1 side which is the right if I'm correct and caught a left face kick square on. He's definitely a heavy grappler. The issue is in MMA now a days you need the mix of martial arts not just amazing at 1 style. That dude who fights next for the lhw belt after Jan and Glover also has no hands up at all times. But I guess there's an exception to every rule in life lol.

Just like McNuggets not checking the leg kicks last fight. It doesn't matter how good you are at 1 thing, if that 1 thing is compromised,stopped or never happens you'll never win!!

Back