• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Order

Breal123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys , just reaching out on here to get the ball rolling on an order , I had a response to my initial email , I replied with payment Option I chose and haven't heard back , it's not been super long but I
have a window of time before I leave out of country ...,,thanks !

Its the weekend brotha monday

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Ok, I wasn't aware they don't operate weekends , appreciate it

While response time is typically very quick GC does have a family and it is mothers day tomorrow. While customer service is second to none, gotta be mindful of things like that. Also with the never ending sale he has been busy. I understand your in a rush but give him a day or so and youll get your order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys , just reaching out on here to get the ball rolling on an order , I had a response to my initial email , I replied with payment Option I chose and haven't heard back , it's not been super long but I

Honestly I think you should be happy you get to deal with GC and you need to be patient. Obviously you’ve not done this before or you wouldn’t be posting this so quickly when you haven’t given the proper amount of time. Also you only have 208 post which is well below the 500 which is needed. So the fact he’s dealing with you should tell you that you are lucky and are in good hands.

Just relax everything will be fine and you will get your stuff don’t rush him. You are in good hands.

Off on weekends....no need to post this on the open forum....pm's are best.

Next time might be wise to order well ahead of time if you will be going out if town.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

GC always comes in clutch! 100%

Back