Good to go!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Good to go!

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Good to go!

    Got my cycle all finished up and ready to go thanks to JPAL ! Can’t wait to start

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,182

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    193
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    537
    Thanked in
    379 Posts
    Rep Points
    334116292

    Whatís your cycle and goals? Current stats?

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    What’s your cycle and goals? Current stats?
    I’m running

    hgh 3IUs a day
    test cyp 500mg a week 1-16 weeks
    decca 300mg a week 1-16
    dbol 50 a day for 3 days then switch to 50mg anadrol for 3 days for week 1-6

  4. #4
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,761

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Good luck and Godspeed!
    Show me

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    I’m running

    hgh 3IUs a day
    test cyp 500mg a week 1-16 weeks
    decca 300mg a week 1-16
    dbol 50 a day for 3 days then switch to 50mg anadrol for 3 days for week 1-6
    What's the reason for swapping between dbol and drol 3 days a week? Never heard of that before.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by Shredded247 View Post
    What's the reason for swapping between dbol and drol 3 days a week? Never heard of that before.
    Trick your body so you donít get used to it. Iíve heard quite a few people suggest this and actually one was rich piana too

  7. #7
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,509
    Thanked in
    961 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GymGod View Post
    Trick your body so you donít get used to it. Iíve heard quite a few people suggest this and actually one was rich piana too
    I'd stick to one or the other.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    70

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    39
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Rep Points
    390100

    Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I'd stick to one or the other.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    I like it the way I do it thanks tho.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,102

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    96
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,225
    Thanked in
    1,282 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Rich Piana

    Well, if a dead guy filled w/ plastic says its the way to do things, I guess it must be the right way.
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  10. #10
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,761

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rot-Iron66 View Post
    Rich Piana

    Well, if a dead guy filled w/ plastic says its the way to do things, I guess it must be the right way.
    Lol no doubt there are a lot of Rich Piana disciples hereÖ.
    Show me

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    36

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points
    190100

    Whatever it takes! God dammit!

  12. #12
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,509
    Thanked in
    961 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Jiat never saw the benefit in changing compounds so often especially 3 days on 3 days off switch seems very weird to me but if it works for u hey more power to u brotha.

    Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    Blood sweat and years

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Sem's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    3rd rock from the sun
    Posts
    568

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,323
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    345
    Thanked in
    234 Posts
    Rep Points
    3885375

    Back on point, yet again, another happy JP fan ;-)
    You can't strengthen the weak by weakening the strong

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    JaceBon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Midgard
    Posts
    686

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    100
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    75 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol no doubt there are a lot of Rich Piana disciples hereÖ.
    Youíd be amazed how many people take that dead and bloated idiotís word for gospel. I know a few in real life that do some of his dumb shit. Probably wonít live any longer than he did either.
    Iím not actually hacking on OP tho, thatís one of the least stupid Rich Piana ideas.
    Everything I post is a parody and meant for entertainment purposes only.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,761

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,359
    Thanked in
    2,700 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by JaceBon View Post
    Youíd be amazed how many people take that dead and bloated idiotís word for gospel. I know a few in real life that do some of his dumb shit. Probably wonít live any longer than he did either.
    Iím not actually hacking on OP tho, thatís one of the least stupid Rich Piana ideas.
    But hey Rich was so entertaining tho!
    Show me

Similar Threads

  1. Good and not so good exercises for your biceps
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2021, 01:51 AM
  2. United Pharmacies - good, not good?
    By Thyroid2020 in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2019, 11:12 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2017, 05:44 PM
  4. HDL, the good cholesterol, may not be so good after all
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums