Thread: Prostate issues

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Easier than pinning. I have several sizes, 12f, 14f, 16f and a 20f that I ordered from medvet. Take a barrel and fill it with 1-2cc of ky jelly and insert before putting in the cath. 1st time is weird, but there after is a breeze. And the relief of emptying your entire bladder before bed is awesome. I donít have any underlying issues, and if that ends up being the case for you, this could benefit you.

Hoping your next visit goes well!

LowT
    thank you
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I have had a prostate exam by the dr that I saw for the hemorrhoids not too long ago and she found the umbilical hernia and I was going to let it go because it wasnít bothering me but a couple of weeks ago is when I had a nasty tearing in my abs and that was another tear . This one hurt so I got a scan and had another hernia . I am looking at all of my bloods and am not seeing psa tested anywhere unfortunately. She has told me that the prostate was swollen when they went in to operate and I guess it swelled up more . I am seeing her again this week to get cleared back to work but obviously no lifting. She did try and get me scheduled with the urologist that she knows I will make sure to get an application.

I really wasnít pressing the issue right now since a finger in my ass isnít going to happen for a couple of weeks but will see him and get some bloods . Iím sure he will say something about my non existent test levels. I havenít pinned in three weeks and was only on 250 before that .
    Dude Iíve had all the same surgeries. The double umbilical hernia and the hemorrhoids. Iíve also had a abscess from the hemorrhoids. I never had any other prostate issues but after all that Iím scared now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,251 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Saw palmetto for prostate. If you'll search touragv8 old posts, he had some info. I'm running 500mg twice a day.
    Yeah old TourageV8..my good friend..I miss that guy
    Dead on Saw P..works wonders..

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Dude Iíve had all the same surgeries. The double umbilical hernia and the hemorrhoids. Iíve also had a abscess from the hemorrhoids. I never had any other prostate issues but after all that Iím scared now.
    Damn man sucks the hemorrhoids were brutal for me . I would wake up early like three to shit and soak in the bath for relief that way I could get to work by five to be in pain till around lunch every day

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,119 Posts
    Rep Points

Yikes....you might be Over 40 if you're cath'ing yourself...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by frank zazz View Post
    I am now on flowmax twice a day and am pretty normal but the dr is telling me that my prostate was swollen before the surgery,
    FloMax terrifies me. I tried that, on my Dr.s advice, and shortly there after, during sex, I came and NOTHING came out. NOTHING. I found out this is a common side affect. That was the end of FloMax for me.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,752 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GZ3 View Post
    FloMax terrifies me. I tried that, on my Dr.s advice, and shortly there after, during sex, I came and NOTHING came out. NOTHING. I found out this is a common side affect. That was the end of FloMax for me.
    Lol that hasnít happened to me but I havenít really been doing much since the surgery and havenít been able to see the dr . The next appointment isnít till the end of June and I am almost two months in with no test . I am going to see about getting a script . It shouldnít be a problem since I have been pretty much blasting and cruising or more like blasting and than 300 a week for the last ten years . I have not even tried to take anything for pct this time around . I am pretty curious on just how low I am . Besides the low sex drive I feel pretty good coming off of everything and my bp has gone down almost 20 points . I am definitely re-evaluating the gear that I run dosages and time off .