• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Proud Boys / QAnon Mega Thread

please lets us knows when proud boys or Q whatever they are....
block freeways,
throw firebombs at vehicles or apartments,
rip people from their vehicles and beat them to near death,
shoot them because they support a different political party then they do,
shoot them because they disagree with their message,
attack police stations and city buildings,
create autonomous zones and then create their own rules to which they murder people
dont let medical personnel thru to save
elect low level drug dealers as kings
do you really need more?

just to be clear, months of rioting at the capitol good, people murdered at the capitol ok as long as they didnt do this at after trump told them to leave

Heckler is right. Qanon's motto is literally "trust the plan"....they don't do shit, except share stuff online.

Oh...and this...

Attachments

• 4469435.jpg
    4469435.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 95
Good people killed at the Capitol?
Good people aren't anarchist

Kil, you do know the leader of proud boys is black?

I thought he was Hispanic.

My wife n I where at the beach, and there's two women sunbathing nude. I'm all like " hey, it's cool, it's artsy "

So a dude come walking down the beach nude, and I say " now that's just wrong. Where are the cops when you need em " !

My wife n I where at the beach, and there's two women sunbathing nude. I'm all like " hey, it's cool, it's artsy "

So a dude come walking down the beach nude, and I say " now that's just wrong. Where are the cops when you need em " !

U didn't snap a pic for uncle Kil?
That's a dick move.
(see what I did there?)

Pretty sure he's a healthy mix of things.

The biggest thing he is - angry man with a gun ...

Lunatic fringe is out there, just waiting, and they are all colors.

We used to chuckle at the notion of civil war. That was until we saw American citizens gunning down other citizens at Antifa riots ?

Kilsong... your masochistic tendencies are showing...

Attachments

• 6F29B5BB-3036-4E74-A6E0-080FF9BDE765.gif
    6F29B5BB-3036-4E74-A6E0-080FF9BDE765.gif
    331.7 KB · Views: 76
BLM are the biggest and most violent racist hate-group in history, and backed / supported by the libturdz, who co-own the #1 spot in those same categories (hate/racism).

You wont see valid KKK or White-Power or Proud Boys hate/riots like we see all the time w/ the left. So epic thread fail Kilsong.

All of them suck...why is it that it's always the blacks and the whites messing things up? Really started noticing that when all the used to be ghettos around here became primiarly Hispanic and greatly improved. The only problems are the music on the weekends and you only find parking weekdays, when they're all at work

BLM are the biggest and most violent racist hate-group in history, and backed / supported by the libturdz, who co-own the #1 spot in those same categories (hate/racism).

You wont see valid KKK or White-Power or Proud Boys hate/riots like we see all the time w/ the left. So epic thread fail Kilsong.

Geez... U sound like a violent one.
Kinda scary
BLM most violent in history?
Not the Taliban?
Hmm..
In HISTORY??
The Natzi guys don't even get an honorable mention?
Those involved in the Crusades don't make the cut either?

Pretty sure the Proud Boys were in Gangs of New York?

I like that movie...

78970-gangs_of_ny-miramax_0.jpg

proud boys was started by a comedian as a joke, to teach bettas how to be a man, it kinda got stolen and the creator had to walk away from it. They antifa folks were showing up at trump rallies and harrassing people so the proud boys decided to show up and counter that. weird how they are the violent ones and people aren't calling the instigators

Hells angels are way cooler

Tryna start a chapter up here...

and the crusades were retaliation against the Persians. So that’s a super gay thing to say. Proud boys was started by a libtard who then ran away from it when alphas taught him that he was actually a beta.

a Hispanic guy runs the organization now (Cuban I believe) so it’s fucking awesome y’all call them white supremacy... now the real white supremacist can be overlooked and get the job done (joe Biden’s the head dude these days , so I hear)

the nazis were probably the most violent lol I agree with that.

BLM and antifa are probably the biggest group of coward hypocrites tho.

this thread is stupid. Someone should send some dbol and superdrol to the antifa/BLM crowd tho. Seriously... these hipster queers look like shit

Geez... U sound like a violent one.
Kinda scary
BLM most violent in (modern US) history?
Not the Taliban?
Hmm..
In HISTORY??
The Natzi guys don't even get an honorable mention?
Those involved in the Crusades don't make the cut either?

Im not violent, I love you dont I??

Well...yeah..and I too love you..
But that's another story.

Gotcha!
Piece of shit father raised his son into this bullshit.
Hope they both die in prison.

The U.S. Justice Department has charged father and son, Jeffery and Jeremy Grace
https://www.opb.org/article/2021/05/27/southwest-washington-man-charged-in-jan-6-capitiol-attack/

Oh boy, that *is* big news. Stop the presses!

"Jeremy Grace was taken into custody in Molalla, Oregon. He’s charged with unlawful entry of a restricted building, disorderly conduct in the Capitol building or grounds and other charges."

Meanwhile, antifa/blm blockade police stations, fed buildings, etc and then set them on fire with people trapped inside. Guess that was ok because it was a peaceful protest.

Back