• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BLM/Antifa Mega Thread

A disabled veteran in Portland, Oregon, is hospitalized with multiple serious injuries after a group of armed Black Lives Matter protesters attacked and beat him. Portland Police Bureau officials reportedly received several calls about the violent acts of the BLM protesters on May 5.

● Joe Hall, a 53-year-old home handyman, a crowd of BLM protesters armed with AR-15s and AK-47 surrounded his vehicle and then attacked him when he got out of his work truck, FOX 12 Portland reported.

On a related note, I have seen attempts to thwart this tactic (although it is an excellent idea and highly recommended). For example, one bad actor will gather up several cell phones and take them to an intersection. This creates a false impression that there are 100 protestors blocking an intersection (or there is a traffic jam at said area). Meanwhile, the actual mob can be someplace else.

That's some Hong Kong protester tricks right there .

Out of the whole diet of words, you chose that? Cmon now

Yes because what I really wanted to say would be fedposting or banned for racism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes because what I really wanted to say would be fedposting or banned for racism

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if I like it because we need JC more than ever.

Or, mad for taking his name in vain ?

But I'm positive you have a right to say it, because if your offended, that means America is working correctly

A disabled veteran in Portland, Oregon, is hospitalized with multiple serious injuries after a group of armed Black Lives Matter protesters attacked and beat him. Portland Police Bureau officials reportedly received several calls about the violent acts of the BLM protesters on May 5.

● Joe Hall, a 53-year-old home handyman, a crowd of BLM protesters armed with AR-15s and AK-47 surrounded his vehicle and then attacked him when he got out of his work truck, FOX 12 Portland reported.

Someone's gonna (hopefully) spray one of these peaceful BLM protests with rounds some day. Deservedly so...

Someone's gonna (hopefully) spray one of these peaceful BLM protests with rounds some day. Deservedly so...

Kyle Rittenhouse did, deservedly so.

Hopefully the kids walks in what is an obvious case of self-defense.

If enough people followed his lead it would change the parameters of the entire conversation and people would start to realize how unsafe of a situation they created by allowing these "protests" to go on unchecked for as long as they have.

Yessss!!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-seizes-90000-man-who-sold-footage-us-capitol-riot-2021-05-21/

U.S. seizes $90,000 from man who sold footage of U.S. Capitol riot

16298708-e3e8-45a1-991a-84274e780f62-large3x4_JohnSullivan.PNG
U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

Prosecutors also have filed additional criminal charges against the man, John Earle Sullivan, a self-described political activist who is accused of entering the Capitol building and participating in the riot, the filings unsealed on Thursday showed.

Get Shredded!
BLM founder resigns after making millions…

https://1010wcsi.com/fox-politics/black-lives-matter-co-founder-patrisse-cullors-to-step-down-amid-questions-about-finances/

Patrisse Cullors: “I’m a trained Marxist.”
Karl Marx’s Ghost: “You’ve seized the means of production and centralized the ownership of the state run infrastructure that produces goods?”
Patrisse Cullors: “No, I grifted the masses for millions, and I’m retiring at 37 to one of my four mansions to work on my book and TV deals, where i will make even more millions blaming white people for oppressing me.”
Karl Marx’s Ghost: “What the f……………………..”

#Suck It #Capitalism Rocks #Fat Lesbian Black Lives Matter

Oh.. I'm sorry gang.. I thought this was the Proud boys/qanon/Maga thread.
I won't disturb.. I'll find that thread instead.
Let's meet there!
This thread is for faggots.

Yessss!!!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-seizes-90000-man-who-sold-footage-us-capitol-riot-2021-05-21/

U.S. seizes $90,000 from man who sold footage of U.S. Capitol riot

16298708-e3e8-45a1-991a-84274e780f62-large3x4_JohnSullivan.PNG
U.S. authorities have confiscated roughly $90,000 from a Utah man who sold footage of a woman being fatally shot during the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Donald Trump, according to court filings.

Prosecutors also have filed additional criminal charges against the man, John Earle Sullivan, a self-described political activist who is accused of entering the Capitol building and participating in the riot, the filings unsealed on Thursday showed.
so this dude participated in BLM riots and MSM still calls the insurrection a group of Trump supporters, it would be fair to claim it was all groups or none of the groups but they are desperately trying to pin it on one group only

https://thepostmillennial.com/kill-...ational-black-power-convention-emerges-online

'Kill everything white in sight!': Shocking footage from 'National Black Power Convention' emerges online

Hundreds of black men and women from across the country gathered in Tulsa and staged an armed march through the city on the centenary anniversary of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre. The New Black Panther Party was the largest group at the march.

https://humanevents.com/2021/06/17/...officer-indicted-for-breaking-up-antifa-riot/

Entire Portland Police Rapid Response Team Resigns After Officer Indicted for Breaking Up Antifa Riot

Been sayin' since last summer they should just stand back and watch the city burn. Every single business owner in the area should just empty their business and move (read evacuate). If enough businesses did it, they could create their own township somewhere nearby, elect their own officials, and hire their own police force. I bet I know where they could find a pool of officers looking for a job.

https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-a...ter-allegations-he-molested-up-to-62-children

BLM activist steps down from school board after allegations he molested up to 62 children

Denver School Board director-at-large Tay Anderson, a fervent Black Lives Matter activist, is accused of molesting over 60 undocumented students, using the residency status of the children to target kids as young as 14-years-old.
One allegation np but that many ! He needs to be crucified by his dick and dick only

Been sayin' since last summer they should just stand back and watch the city burn. Every single business owner in the area should just empty their business and move (read evacuate). If enough businesses did it, they could create their own township somewhere nearby, elect their own officials, and hire their own police force. I bet I know where they could find a pool of officers looking for a job.
Most cops are going private security. Most don't really do much in the bigger cities because they do fear the press. I honestly wouldn't want to be a cop , but honestly if u kill someone just dial 811 to see where to dig

Mother Nature is a racist bitch...

NEW - George Floyd mural at Summit and Lagrange destroyed by a lightning strike. Doppler Radar did show a lightning strike in that block at about 4:30 PM.

Attachments

• photo_2021-07-14_02-38-12.jpg
    photo_2021-07-14_02-38-12.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2021-07-14_02-38-07.jpg
    photo_2021-07-14_02-38-07.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 9
https://thepostmillennial.com/blm-a...at-school-board-despite-ongoing-investigation

BLM activist accused of molesting 62 kids returns to school board despite ongoing investigation

TayAndersonHeader.jpg

Lol

"One of the reasons that the Board launched this investigation was because, consistent with our values, we believed a young Black man deserved due process and a fair evaluation of anonymous allegations that were made on social media. We hired independent, neutral, and trained investigators to review these claims."

So he only is entitled to due process because he’s a young black man? Or they’re noble because they’re allowing a black man to be presumed innocent? As if that’s somehow not normally the case in America?

What a needlessly racist and divisive tidbit to inject into what should be a very unoffensive statement.

It’s funny that when it’s Joe Biden or a BLM activist all of a sudden unsubstantiated allegations aren’t credible and due process needs to be respected. I do think that this man most likely will come out clean but I think we could all do without the double standards and the pointless racist statements.

It wasn't just social media. He had a slew of allegations that were buried. He was preying on several, but focused on the illegals...people who wouldn't talk for fear of being deported.

This is the first I’ve heard of it so I’ll take your word for it.

It’s probably a big hoax perpetrated by “The Man” to keep this fine young Son of Obama down.

Back