• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Members Hall of Fame

Milford King

ASF World Champion
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where are they now?

TouregV8

OldSchool

3OT

iceman1977

skip foursome (he pops in once in a while)

gymprincess

Mrs Robinson

Hardpuff

malfeasance

honorable mention;
OfficerFarva

Cheapthreads

where have all the good times gone?

Last edited:
Sfw
saney
Kos RIP
captn
DGG
Sheri V

- - - Updated - - -

Have they all been banished to the realms of BOP?

There’s only a few of us left from the imf day’s. I started in 08 fresh home from the army trying to learn how to use Superdrol lol with a few Mexican half ass cycles under my belt but clueless.

Last edited:
Why the hell would anyone leave this place?

ASF = better than the rest!

I wonder what TouaregV8’s legs look like now. Wonder if he still got neighbor problems and if he ever get things squared away with his motivation and his wife.

that dude was an animal!

A lot of people leave here for many different reasons, life can be a mofo, but sometimes I do wonder what happened to people and hope it's just life getting in the way and nothing more serious...:coffee:

Sfw
saney
Kos RIP
captn
DGG
Sheri V

- - - Updated - - -

There’s only a few of us left from the imf day’s. I started in 08 fresh home from the army trying to learn how to use Superdrol lol with a few Mexican half ass cycles under my belt but clueless.

I think that group is in a facebook group...:coffee:

Why the hell would anyone leave this place?

ASF = better than the rest!

I wonder what TouaregV8’s legs look like now. Wonder if he still got neighbor problems and if he ever get things squared away with his motivation and his wife.

that dude was an animal!

Lol we’re just in the dark.

Lol we’re just in the dark.

oh I see how it is.... we’re the uncool kids whose friends make plans without inviting us. Bastards!

I don’t have Facebook anyways so... I’ll get my own crew! Haha

Gilf..most appear to agree that it's mostly ME that enhances their ASF experience.
What are the parameters for that Go Fund Me thingy?
I'd like to be compensated for my efforts here.

Tren2K14. Great advice every time and a wealth of knowledge. Can't forget guys like basskiller too.

I'm sure I'll think of some more.
Basskiller is legend!! The most knowledgeable guy mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats second hand info, I don't even know what a facebook page looks like. Wife and I beleive facebook is a marriage killer..:coffee:

I don’t even trust Facebook and deleted it. They can monitor everything from PM’s to page info. Fug that shit!

Last edited:
Sfw
saney
Kos RIP
captn
DGG
Sheri V

- - - Updated - - -

IML/IMF was the first forums that I joined back in 2012. IMF is where I ran my first log on their SDMZ 2.0. Gained 21+ lbs in 4 weeks and I hooked me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check cell block D.

I can think of a few that have fell off and good riddance.

Basskiller for sure. He was a legend. That should be a lesson here. Members pissed on him in The Pit because you know, you can say anything you want in the Pit right? I know for a fact he left here because of the stupid bullshit.

Get Shredded!
Basskiller for sure. He was a legend. That should be a lesson here. Members pissed on him in The Pit because you know, you can say anything you want in the Pit right? I know for a fact he left here because of the stupid bullshit.

Yeah. Solid member.

But definitely have to have think skin for the pit. Or stay the fuck out. Lol

Sfw
saney
Kos RIP
captn
DGG
Sheri V

....Half ass cycles under my belt but clueless.

SheriV always had good input and topics. I think it was her that sent me a PM about my post being on Olympus gear and being happy with my results. She said you get what you pay for, gave me a cycle tip, and recommended a different lab, stating if I was happy with Olympus I needed to try the other lab for some comparison. Well, the other lab was AY green goddess. I have a better perspective.

Sometimes you don’t know what you don’t know.

LowT

Lisbon, Portugal
Apatardo #434
Send money order or cash
List of products

My papa just texted me that. Said someone here older would know what it meant and laugh.
Guess it was a legit ad in the muscle magazines in the early 90’s , late 80’s

Max

Lisbon, Portugal
Apatardo #434
Send money order or cash
List of products

My papa just texted me that. Said someone here older would know what it meant and laugh.
Guess it was a legit ad in the muscle magazines in the early 90’s , late 80’s

Max
Bet your papa just wanted you to try some Portuguese gear that was the bomb then, lol

What kind of fucking fag place you trying to turn this forum into?

It’s not for tender asses.

And “fuck” hardly counts as a curse word these days.

He's got a point. 11 year old got hit by a baseball at our game today and screamed fuck and nobody blinked an eye lol. I would have pulled my kid off the fucking field

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

All the females are gone...

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Back