• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Often Does Your Doc Have You Do Bloods? Anyway to Get It Pushed Out Further?

TheMyth1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

My doc has me on script Test-C at 200mg EW along with 60mg ralox ED (however he tells me to just do 30mg with breakfast, protects me again boob gyno). He can't provide Aromasin, but could provide Adex; so far I haven't needed an AI as my E levels are good, IF I do need it I have tons of Asin on hand. I usually buy my script test and stash it, while using either Test-C or Test-E 250 (125mg Monday and 125mg Thursday). I stop my pins 10-12 days before my bloodwork, which happens to be every 4 months; stopping the pins is per my doc's instructions to make my labs show "correct", since I'm taking 250mg EW instead of the 200mg EW.

I've asked my doctor and his nurse IF I could do my bloods every 6 months or 12 months, since it is easier with my work schedule and I've been on this TRT dose for a while now.

The doctor is very cool and he got me on script TRT 200mg EW to help me be "legal" with traveling for work, the kind of work I do, and for going on vacations, etc. However he has told me that his hands are really tied since it is controlled I need bloods done every 4 months. Is this pretty normal or is there a way to extend this out a little further say to 6 months? I definitely do NOT want to burn any bridges, but the doc has seen all my previous labs when I was doing runs and when doing my own TRT so he is well aware of everything.

Every 4 months makes it hard to run a cycle of long esters (I prefer them over short esters, I don't like pinning more than I need to).

Thanks All!

Last edited:
I should add that -> any conversations of runs, cycle talk, previous private labs, me having him review my private labs results following my previous cycles. All of this is done off the record, after hours so of deal.

That sucks man. It’s awesome your doc is working with ya but unfortunately every 4 months is something you’ll have to work around...

I know there are a lot of guys who get OCD about peak levels and EOD pinning schedules when working with short esters but, in my experience, I can use short esters on a 2 or 3 pin per week schedule and all is well.

I always run long ester test as my base tho.

so maybe look into keeping your trt the same as now and just throw compounds like npp, or tren ace or masteron p or some short 4 week oral blasts ... and keep your pins minimal and see how that works for ya!

good luck bro

It may be your insurance requiring the labwork every 4 months. As far as pinning, I highly recommend ED or EOD slins and subq pinning. No scarring, almost non existent pip, etc. But everyone has their own preferences.

Twice a year unless something is wrong.

Max

Back