• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Got my first tattoo today...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got you good you fuckers!
-Rod Farva

182693749_159967299438701_8137044842495349950_n.jpg

I like how the sides of the cogg are fucked and look like a saw blade.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Lol it looks like Farva with that ass crack hanging out.

Let me tell you a true story, Off topic.

So one day my oldest daughter comes back and her mom, my ex is bitching me out. She says, did you let her watch Super Troopers. I was like NO. But I did let her watch a few mins. So anyways, my daughter was maybe 3-4 at that time. And so my ex says, we were at a family get together, and my parents (my daughters Grandparents) had an issue.

So I was like what was it? My ex says, well in front of everyone, Madison (my daughter) called them ChickenFuckers.

So I start dying laughing immediately which only made her angrier. She threatened to take me to Court over it. So I called my Attorney, hes dying laughing.

Like a year goes by and one of my good friends calls me and is like Wesley you gotta meet me in Boston right now. I was like, Im home with the kids and thats a 2 hour drive. So he says you will not believe who I am with. So I was like, who? He says Im with Farva at a bar.

So I was like you are full of shit. He puts Farva on the phone and sure as shit it was him. I guess there was a comedy show in Boston and that was the after party.

So I tell Farva the story about my daughter calling her grandparents ChickenFuckers, and he's literally on the phone crying, talking to me.

We all were dying laughing and my buddy sent me many pictures of them with Farva and Rabbit was there too.

How cool is that?

So one day my oldest daughter comes back and her mom, my ex is bitching me out. She says, did you let her watch Super Troopers. I was like NO. But I did let her watch a few mins. So anyways, my daughter was maybe 3-4 at that time. And so my ex says, we were at a family get together, and my parents (my daughters Grandparents) had an issue.

So I was like what was it? My ex says, well in front of everyone, Madison (my daughter) called them ChickenFuckers.

So I start dying laughing immediately which only made her angrier. She threatened to take me to Court over it. So I called my Attorney, hes dying laughing.

Like a year goes by and one of my good friends calls me and is like Wesley you gotta meet me in Boston right now. I was like, Im home with the kids and thats a 2 hour drive. So he says you will not believe who I am with. So I was like, who? He says Im with Farva at a bar.

So I was like you are full of shit. He puts Farva on the phone and sure as shit it was him. I guess there was a comedy show in Boston and that was the after party.

So I tell Farva the story about my daughter calling her grandparents ChickenFuckers, and he's literally on the phone crying, talking to me.

We all were dying laughing and my buddy sent me many pictures of them with Farva and Rabbit was there too.

How cool is that?

Haha I’m not sure why kids don’t remember when you tell them important shit that they should be retaining but you say a swear word or they see something bad in a movie and it’s branded onto their brain.

That sucks you couldn’t make it to the bar though. I bet those guys are a fuckin hoot. I wish there was more Broken Lizard movies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so how uncool am I for not knowing who the fuck Farva is?

How cool is that?

I needed that laugh. How have we not heard this story before?

Ok so how uncool am I for not knowing who the fuck Farva is?

It’s ok, one of the fellas I work with just told me that not only had he never seen the The Matrix, he didn’t even know what it was. The dude is like 39 so I’m completely puzzled as to how he managed to miss that.

I’m actually excited for you. Take a load off and watch Super Troopers. I’d kill to be able to watch it for the first time again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man It definitely seems like I missed out on a ton of shit in life plus I was never much of a TV guy. Ohwell I guess I’m just never gonna get to hang with the COOL kids.lol Still glad I ask cause now I’m gonna have to watch it. I hope you guys aren’t fucking with me and I end up wasting two hours on complete shit.

Totally and completely uncool. Watch the first Super Troopers. You're welcome.

Just... wow. I could see that as a temporary tattoo like some MMA fighters sport as advertising... I bet he explains the inspiration for that sweet peice, as it sounded like a good idea at the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I couldn't help but post her tatted ass up lol.IMG_20150828_034207.jpg

A good, solid meaningful tatt... Well done...

Get Shredded!
Mmmmm. Nothing Sexier than an inked up chic. To me that screams “I got issues” and also means they enjoy pain to some degree. All that points to a great time in the sack.

I couldn't help but post her tatted ass up lol.View attachment 61280

Yes sir it does.

Mmmmm. Nothing Sexier than an inked up chic. To me that screams “I got issues” and also means they enjoy pain to some degree. All that points to a great time in the sack.

I'm tracking on that.

Back