Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test and Dbol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Test and Dbol

I tried the search bar, before anyone jumps on my a** lol.

Iíve been on and off gear for about 5 years. Iíve ran 750-1000mg a week (EOD pins) and that was as wild as Iíve got. Was running NPP and EQ at mild doses. However, now, my funds are a little low and Iím ready to get back to it. I have Sust and dbol that I wanna take a cycle with.

1. Could I get by with 3 pins a week with Sust? Idk how to mixed esters work.

2. What is a mid-high dosage of dbol? Iíve started out for a week now at 50MG a day to get started and get it going. What/or should I bump it up to for the next 3-4 weeks?

Truly appreciate the ones of you that reply with helpful advice lol. Lot of ball busting on here if I remember correctly
    One cycle away from being something special...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,481 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrBulk798 View Post

Iíve been on and off gear for about 5 years. Iíve ran 750-1000mg a week (EOD pins) and that was as wild as Iíve got. Was running NPP and EQ at mild doses. However, now, my funds are a little low and Iím ready to get back to it. I have Sust and dbol that I wanna take a cycle with.

2. What is a mid-high dosage of dbol? Iíve started out for a week now at 50MG a day to get started and get it going. What/or should I bump it up to for the next 3-4 weeks?

Truly appreciate the ones of you that reply with helpful advice lol. Lot of ball busting on here if I remember correctly
    For entertainment purposes only and not advice of any kind.

1. You can : Sustanon was developed for once a week dosing for TRT originally. Esters are attached and each one has a longer duration from 3 days to 14 approximately. But, for blasting a minimum of 2x weekly.

2. 25-50 is mid , 80-100mg high IMO/IME
    Dbol hits fairly quickly and can cause the water/mineral retention sides that are undesirable for some but....that is what protects and helps a person PUSH WEIGHT. Your hope is after lifting far beyond the norm that you did enough to create more muscle tissue when the water goes away. (A muscle maturity/memory thing)
    The most popular oral by far if you look at history from the 50ís to present. Turinabol became popular for athletes that didnít want to have the water retention part(as they keep finding Olympic athletes testing positive for it), a hybrid of clostebol and dianabol. Some start at 25mg and build up to 100 over 8 weeks. Some just take 50mg daily for 4 weeks.
    IMO- it works best broken up into 3-4x daily with meals and before bed to help avoid sides and keep your protein synthesis in a positive state over one big dose PWO for workout power. Inj formulas would be more appropriate for pwo type use .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

The homie Max has got it coveredÖ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,520 Posts
    Rep Points

3 pins is fine. MWF or whatever

I personally don't like Dbol over 50mg. The sides to benefit/cost just doesn't justify it for me.

I would just put down so much clean food I felt like I was going to puke every day instead of pushing more orals.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    3 pins is fine. MWF or whatever

I personally don't like Dbol over 50mg. The sides to benefit/cost just doesn't justify it for me.

I would just put down so much clean food I felt like I was going to puke every day instead of pushing more orals.
    ^^This right here.
    Pin the sust. MWF. Dbol at 50mg/day. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. When I'm lifting heavy and hard I will often take the full 50mg an hour before workout time so it hits at full blast while I'm lifting.
    Pumps can be insane and when I dose it like that i wanna EAT (food not pussy.. well pussy too haha!)
    Last edited by Bluntson; 05-06-2021 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    ^^This right here.
    Pin the sust. MWF. Dbol at 50mg/day. Dbol is by far my favorite oral. When I'm lifting heavy and hard I will often take the full 50mg an hour before workout time so it hits at full blast while I'm lifting.
    Pumps can be insane and when I dose it like that i wanna EAT (food not pussy.. well pussy too haha!)
    Thank you for the help, I truly appreciate it. I have never ran dbol much. Iíll keep it at 50. I feel like my fingers are getting fat? Part of the water weight? Thanks guys, have a great Friday 🤜🏼

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    For entertainment purposes only and not advice of any kind.

1. You can : Sustanon was developed for once a week dosing for TRT originally. Esters are attached and each one has a longer duration from 3 days to 14 approximately. But, for blasting a minimum of 2x weekly.

2. 25-50 is mid , 80-100mg high IMO/IME
    Dbol hits fairly quickly and can cause the water/mineral retention sides that are undesirable for some but....that is what protects and helps a person PUSH WEIGHT. Your hope is after lifting far beyond the norm that you did enough to create more muscle tissue when the water goes away. (A muscle maturity/memory thing)
    The most popular oral by far if you look at history from the 50ís to present. Turinabol became popular for athletes that didnít want to have the water retention part(as they keep finding Olympic athletes testing positive for it), a hybrid of clostebol and dianabol. Some start at 25mg and build up to 100 over 8 weeks. Some just take 50mg daily for 4 weeks.
    IMO- it works best broken up into 3-4x daily with meals and before bed to help avoid sides and keep your protein synthesis in a positive state over one big dose PWO for workout power. Inj formulas would be more appropriate for pwo type use .

Max

Awesome. Thank you for the advice, and the effort. I am now pretty certain thatís what caused my hands to swell. I took it this morning. I smoked before I worked out, then hit the steam room and pushed myself in there (not SPEAKING it...but my body is TRYING to have a head cold/congestion, blocking that out though) and used my eucalyptus oil. Well after the herb and heart rate and all of a hard saunas session, I got out and noticed/thought my hands were swelling. Kinda freaked out for a moment 🤣 I could tell when I made a fist that my fingers were fat and tight. Now, 4 hours later, they are normal. I wasnít sure if I wasnít tripping, or what 🤣😅
    One cycle away from being something special...

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,638 Posts
    Rep Points

I love sust, I can cruise on it at 300mg a week pin 2X a week without an AI for months

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes sustanon i prefer shoot EOD and dbol 50mg is a great dosage when is real good one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,481 Posts
    Rep Points

Awesome. Thank you for the advice, and the effort. I am now pretty certain thatís what caused my hands to swell. I took it this morning. I smoked before I worked out, then hit the steam room and pushed myself in there (not SPEAKING it...but my body is TRYING to have a head cold/congestion, blocking that out though) and used my eucalyptus oil. Well after the herb and heart rate and all of a hard saunas session, I got out and noticed/thought my hands were swelling. Kinda freaked out for a moment I could tell when I made a fist that my fingers were fat and tight. Now, 4 hours later, they are normal. I wasnít sure if I wasnít tripping, or what
    Yeah, odd sides definitely can happen with anything. I had a girl that , if she even got any avocado that touched her lips, they would swell up like she had Fillers overdone !! Crazy. BTW- I love stream saunas that have the essential oil filler. I used to pour some in post workout and then hit the jacuzzi tub (when not feeling so hot or sore). Shit does wonders for me. I would love to have that set up at my house!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Yeah, odd sides definitely can happen with anything. I had a girl that , if she even got any avocado that touched her lips, they would swell up like she had Fillers overdone !! Crazy. BTW- I love stream saunas that have the essential oil filler. I used to pour some in post workout and then hit the jacuzzi tub (when not feeling so hot or sore). Shit does wonders for me. I would love to have that set up at my house!

Max
    Yeah I feel like they have went down a lot, so I may start dosing throughout the day. Is there anything that you know of to help with water retention that I could be doing?

Man, I would love to find one that had a place to put essential oil! I just have mine in a spray bottle and spray it in the room and all. Will def have one in my house, one day! What would you dose Arimidex at while running 700mg test a week and the 50MG dbol? I donít imagine a man would need very much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,481 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah I feel like they have went down a lot, so I may start dosing throughout the day. Is there anything that you know of to help with water retention that I could be doing?

Man, I would love to find one that had a place to put essential oil! I just have mine in a spray bottle and spray it in the room and all. Will def have one in my house, one day! What would you dose Arimidex at while running 700mg test a week and the 50MG dbol? I donít imagine a man would need very much?
    Water retention control comes from a good intake of 1-2gal of regular water(plain) daily and watching your intake of manufactured/processed foods, sodiums(injected meats) with a good cardio output(not necessarily cardio, cardio). I use dandelion root tincture extract 2g (some use a bit less or more) in a gallon jug that I drink throughout workouts and work. I drink .5 -1 more plain. (It is not shown to have diuretic action according to FDA science but it sure as shit does . Iíve used it for years.

Usually with a decent test/Dbol cycle ; a person definitely wants to have an AI and it is hard to answer for multiple reasons. I get bloodwork twice a year paid for and I get my own a lot more. IME - I rarely need AI , if I do it is a tiny amount, usually a SERM(Nolva) works for me but, I have used letro for emergencies(holy shit does it work ). Some guys already have high estrogen due to medications, marijuana, high body fat, past obesity or prior gyno and they have to use AI, prophylactically no matter what. Some prefer Adex, some asin but adex is most commonly prescribed (for male TRT). I seem to grow well on elevated e2 (up to 80) and no signs of gyno. It is something you learn by getting bloodwork multiple times. Some guys just do .25-1mg eod of adex or 12.5-25mg asin e3d on their cycles and they have no idea what they are doing because they havenít ever had proper blood tests. So: getting bloods is paramount to answering . I always recommend talking with physician (in person or online) and getting their professional opinion. Some are clueless, others are great. At least you have AI.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

If we do the diet , the cardio and drink enough water you can do prep to contest using deca , test , anadrol . I have a friend that have no money and he goes on stage using just test + deca + proviron

Amatuer Gynecologist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

I've stoped using orals in recent years - just don't think they're worth it for a variety of reasons but in the past when I've run dbol, I'd run it as low as 30mgs with good results.
    Sent from an outer space sea lab....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,481 Posts
    Rep Points

Besides primo ace, Proviron is my most used overall. Price gets in the way, but I like emí

Max