• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Random Pain

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever experience overall muscle and joint pain for no explainable reason? Not the normal soreness we get from working out. It’s also not the normal wear and tear pain that I’ve come accustomed to living with. This is different. This is deep muscle and joint pain all over. Literally from the tips of my fingers all the way down to my toes. Everything is hurting. I’m also getting fatigued much faster than usual and my muscles are tender to the touch. Overall I feel fine. I’m not sick. My diet is tight. It’s not old age. Supplements and vitamins are good. No medication changes. I’m only cruising on test and a matenience dose of GH. I thought maybe dehydration but I’ve been pounding water and pedialyte for several days and it’s progressively gotten worse. I tried to ignore it thinking it was just after effects of catching Covid but that’s long over and now it’s gotten to the point where it’s effecting everything I do. Could I be lacking in something? I refuse to Google it because every time I Google any symptom for anything it always ends up telling me I have some sort of cancer. I understand no one here are doctors and there’s no perfect answer with info provided. I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this suddenly happen out of the blue and what they did for it? Thanks

Have you had bloodwork? This was similar to what I experienced back when I used Kratom, if I used it too many days in a row without breaks and all the sudden stopped. I need to post a thread about what all I learned and experienced stopping it completely.

No bloodwork yet. I scheduled an appointment for next week because my first thought was Lyme disease since I’m in a tick area. Was hoping it was more due to me lacking in something but I can’t think of what it would be.

Have you had bloodwork? This was similar to what I experienced back when I used Kratom, if I used it too many days in a row without breaks and all the sudden stopped. I need to post a thread about what all I learned and experienced stopping it completely.

Back