• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do you think a bodybuilder is only Ped´s? Think again

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is so easy to understand how training is so important when you see the biggest athletes training ( Ronnie, Dorian , Dallas Mc Carver, Nick Walker ) . If the anabolics is the secret why this top athletes suffer so much on training ?

And the food , if you see Jay Cutler video eating during the night to win Mr Olympia over the best all time Ronnie Coleman , do you still think food is not one of the most important thinks in this sport ?

Yes and rest you need to have a 8 hours deep sleep and if possible some naps during the day to garanted you are fully recovered from your intense workouts

Anabolics will improve absortion of nutrients , recovery of training but is results are always dependent from how hard you train , how perfect is your diet and if you sleep and rest enough. Beginners always think the more you use the bigger you get and this is not the reality because when you are a beginner you will not gain more muscle using 2gr test instead of 500mg week. Is this true? Of course because when you’re a beginner anything works great and you grow easy. The dosages should be increased only when gains stop and you are getting bigger and bigger , and tha´s why top pros use more than us ( because they need to keep all that muscle) but we never need that amount since we have much less muscle .
What do you think is good genetics? I said is the one that can put on mass so quick with less gear, less food and training light , This is why Dexter Jackson stay on action until 50 years old

Be smart , stay healthy using the less gear you need , not forcing food and training smart without crazy weights and compound movements . .

Bodybuilding is easy and simple , don’t complicate it !
MONSTRO

Amen Monstro. Wisdom.
Getting enough sleep is my achilles.....I only get 6-6.5 at most per night and it's not always the deepest of sleep.

I remember watching one of the Eddie Hall's youtube videos where he showed what it was like to live a day as a professional strongman:

He woke up after 8-9 hrs of sleep, ate a massive breakfast, I mean massive, then went down for a nap.
After nap, lazed around the house till lunch, ate a massive lunch, then went down for another nap.
After that nap, got up, energized and went for his long training session.
Came home, family time, massive dinner, and then to bed.
He also had his protein shakes, etc.

But truly, it seemed like the man slept half the damn day, lol.

Last edited:
Amen Monstro. Wisdom.
Getting enough sleep is my achilles.....I only get 6-6.5 at most per night and it's not always the deepest of sleep.

I remember watching one of the Eddie Hall's youtube videos where he showed what it was like to live a day as a professional strongman:

He woke up after 8-9 hrs of sleep, ate a massive breakfast, I mean massive, then went down for a nap.
After nap, lazed around the house till lunch, ate a massive lunch, then went down for another nap.

Yes eat and take a nap right away is amazing to grow and i did that my last bulking but i dont drink enough water because im always sleeping or eating . For me offseason is so hard because if you do something perfect like i sleep great , i eat alot , but cant drink enough and you need alot water to digest 800gr carbs per day.

Its hard to be perfect on all points and the one that achieve this is the winner

Yes eat and take a nap right away is amazing to grow and i did that my last bulking but i dont drink enough water because im always sleeping or eating . For me offseason is so hard because if you do something perfect like i sleep great , i eat alot , but cant drink enough and you need alot water to digest 800gr carbs per day.

Its hard to be perfect on all points and the one that achieve this is the winner

800gr carbs a day??? Really?
Jesus
Sounds delicious.

800gr carbs a day??? Really?
Jesus
Sounds delicious.

Brother delicious??? if i go cheat food , but imagine eat 400gr cooked rice every meal 6 meals a day . I prefer to do zero carbs than bulking on lean food . is not easy to eat without hunger

Amen Monstro. Wisdom.

I do this almost twice a week.. On back day and leg day HA!

Brother delicious??? if i go cheat food , but imagine eat 400gr cooked rice every meal 6 meals a day . I prefer to do zero carbs than bulking on lean food . is not easy to eat without hunger

So true! Clean High Carbs is a Bitch! If I can mix in any carb source I can easily get 7-8k when I do high gh doses. Turns me into a eating/sleeping machine. You are correct about water being so important. The more I drank, the thirstier it seem to make me. A lot of guys won’t drink in the late pm, afraid of waking to pee all the time. I found after a while, your bladder will stop waking you and hold it for the duration of your sleep....unless on high tren or other insomnianightmare type ped.

Max

So true! Clean High Carbs is a Bitch! If I can mix in any carb source I can easily get 7-8k when I do high gh doses. Turns me into a eating/sleeping machine. You are correct about water being so important. The more I drank, the thirstier it seem to make me. A lot of guys won’t drink in the late pm, afraid of waking to pee all the time. I found after a while, your bladder will stop waking you and hold it for the duration of your sleep....unless on high tren or other insomnianightmare type ped.

Max
Man, I still wake up having to piss, its awful and I actually loss sleep.. It ruins my life. Haha..
That is the one thing about water intake is the amount of pissing..

Man, I still wake up having to piss, its awful and I actually loss sleep.. It ruins my life. Haha..
That is the one thing about water intake is the amount of pissing..

My papa : same ! He is was so frustrated! They put him on Tamulosin also(dribbling he said). But I told him, “ I never see you drinking pure water! You’re always drinking coffee or Orange Juice”. He hates water after bodybuilding his whole life(his words). I told him that(as he is getting older) he has to strengthen the muscles that control his bladder. I was lucky enough to shadow a urologist in surgery for 5 weeks and assisted in so many procedures. Found that if you drink huge amounts of water, expanding the bladders capacity-over and Over; it can help a lot with both problems(you have to practice holding urine as long as possible). After that, just urinating by schedule was most successful to avoid drugs or surgery. Females had a lot more trouble and we would use(male/female) a bulking gel or paste near your urinary sphincter and inject during the cysto; the sling procedures are done a lot and Idk if those bulking filler injections worked(they were about 5ml each and the substance was black) because I never saw patients post op. Btw- it worked for him(he is a complete HRT guy also).

Max

Rich Piana said many times , the more you train , the more you eat , the more you sleep the more you will grow and get results ! But we only have 24 hours .

Back