• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bronchodilator effect between ventolin tablet and inhaler

samrooo77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,
I want to take salbutamol, I have a little tournament in my city of running and I want to be more performant, but I have difficulties to have ventolin innhaler... I can only have tablets, the bronchodilator effect is thesame between them?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Not exactly. The dosages first inhalers are micro compared to oral because of bioavailability. You have to see what is your personal dosage by trial. Beta adrenergic agonists are tolerated quickly and become useless if taken the wrong way. They have specific ways of cycling for ped type use.
Some use for 2-4 weeks and some use a staggered method for longer periods. Lots of research online from competitors would be advantageous.

Max

Not exactly. The dosages first inhalers are micro compared to oral because of bioavailability. You have to see what is your personal dosage by trial. Beta adrenergic agonists are tolerated quickly and become useless if taken the wrong way. They have specific ways of cycling for ped type use.
Some use for 2-4 weeks and some use a staggered method for longer periods. Lots of research online from competitors would be advantageous.

Max

okay so, take salbutamol while 1 day before a physic effort is useless?

okay so, take salbutamol while 1 day before a physic effort is useless?

I don’t know. Never took in that fashion. I am sure it is helpful for person that it is prescribed for. There are so many protocols, a person would just have to use it and see how they respond. Each compound is unique- sal, al, clen, etc.

Max

Back