• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs TD

bubbababy75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
a4480eca8c263e464c5ad3d51a119b6f.jpg

Hey guys! This was my first time ordering in the forum and I decided to go with SB labs because of the good feedback. I have to say the customer service was definitely on point and the delivery was extremely fast only taking * business days. I had my tracking number in less than an hour and the day it arrived they reached out to make sure everything went well. I will definitely be doing business with them moving forward!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey guys! This was my first time ordering in the forum and I decided to go with SB labs because of the good feedback. I have to say the customer service was definitely on point and the delivery was extremely fast only taking * business days. I had my tracking number in less than an hour and the day it arrived they reached out to make sure everything went well. I will definitely be doing business with them moving forward!

Awesome picture bro!!! glad we could help!!

Bad ass TD! Always like when I see good AI td , makes me know the person has their self covered.

Max

Nice. I’m gonna give them a try. Communication has already been awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bubba!, looking forward to gains and glory!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Give us an update when you can

Back