• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Venezuela refugees

AMA rider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A ton of our southern boarder is because of Venezuela.

Columbia is rioting over refugees.

Kamala has the nerve to say it's global warming that is pushing refugees here.

Serious violence is happening in Columbia right now.

Attachments

• 1620257531704-983389404.jpg
    1620257531704-983389404.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
Tear gas canisters are meant to be skipped off the ground.

Columbian police are firing at people's heads killing them.

Border*

just for future reference... not tryna be a grammar nazi but ive seen boarder a million times on this BOARD.... what ur talkin bout is called a BORDER.

love ya 😉

Border*

just for future reference... not tryna be a grammar nazi but ive seen boarder a million times on this BOARD.... what ur talkin bout is called a BORDER.

love ya 

Gotcha, I go so fast that spell check is drunk. Haha.

Then , I'm paranoid about the algorithm, so I purposefully change it up.

It would be unacceptable in business to have such spelling - truth ...

Speaking of Venezuela, a young girl is trying to rent a condo, and she is a fence jumper, with no docs at all.

I feel bad but I already have a Filipino family undocumented now.

People think I'm some kinda boy scout ?

Tell to vote red and it’s all good. Beat ‘em at their own game lol

OMGosh, she is clearly a whore. Her Facebook is pretty much just that. Crazy how humans have only the value of their flesh. Someone said $200 a head in Africa ?

A crazy hot Venezuelan whore ! Haha

iu

Border*

love ya 😉

Gotcha, I go so fast that spell check is drunk. Haha.

It would be unacceptable in business to have such spelling - truth ...

Please fellas leave the glamour errors to me:coffee: I can justify it I have Puerto Rican in me you know our spelling and grammer is fuk up ...

Oh GAWD . please please please tell us why your worried about the algorithm.
This oughta be good.
Perhaps it should go in the conspiracy thread after u post it here.

Oh GAWD . please please please tell us why your worried about the algorithm.
This oughta be good.
Perhaps it should go in the conspiracy thread after u post it here.

Probably so Kil. But let's look at the facts.

When you get your receipts at the grocery store, they give you coupons, they know you better than you know yourself.

Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and the like put tape over the camera, and mic on their devices. Heck they put their phones in faraday cases.

The 911 patriot act gave them the right to listen in on any device without a warrant. They use a simple algorithm of words to flag.

Google, Facebook, and Utube testified that they share information.

For me, this is the big one. Things I speak about in my house show up in my suggestions list. Try it out. Don't search anything, but talk about something like " camping " and watch what happens ...

When you get your receipts at the grocery store, they give you coupons, they know you better than you know yourself.

Bill Gates, Elon Musk, and the like put tape over the camera, and mic on their devices. Heck they put their phones in faraday cases.

The 911 patriot act gave them the right to listen in on any device without a warrant. They use a simple algorithm of words to flag.

For me, this is the big one. Things I speak about in my house show up in my suggestions list. Try it out. Don't search anything, but talk about something like " camping " and watch what happens ...

We've done this before. Me and a buddy first turned his phone off and then we talked about a Chevy truck. Then we turned my phone off and his on and talked about a Kia. For the next couple of weeks, everywhere we both went on the interwebs was plastered with ads for the respective vehicles we discussed. Yeah, they really are listening and if they're doing it, you better believe the government is doing it as well. We can thank Edward Snowden for enlightening us all. He will go down in history as a great patriot who sacrificed everything to expose the NSA. He completely vindicated the tin foil hat crowd. It turns out that the only thing they were wrong about is that the situation was far worse than they ever could have imagined.

AMA - I'm still waiting for pics of the crazy hot Venezuelan whore.

Last edited:
So true, we were talking about a dishwasher heating element, and boom, ads for them came from everywhere. I never searched that, and it's so obscure ?

Border*

love ya 😉

But you’re being a grammar nazi....

If you ever want to hide your phone, put it in the microwave oven. It's a faraday cage.

With 5G, have you noticed that it knows what room in the house it's in ?

Here is another one...I have recently started watching reruns of parks and recreation on spectrum cable..I have never googled the show or the actors...now I see stories about the show on chrome and videos on you tube...things that make you go hmmm...

Get Shredded!
Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need. Did you ever think maybe you might be just creating your own reality? I’ve read a lot about it and it is definitely being looked at as fact by many scientists, physicists, etc. We have a lot to learn on what’s really happening here. Don’t be surprised if you accidentally wake up some day and your actually nothing more than food for a higher form of life. Everything you thought was your life is nothing more than a program created by them for you not to notice while they feed off you for 80 years. Lol

So true, we were talking about a dishwasher heating element, and boom, ads for them came from everywhere. I never searched that, and it's so obscure ?

Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need. Did you ever think maybe you might be just creating your own reality? I’ve read a lot about it and it is definitely being looked at as fact by many scientists, physicists, etc. We have a lot to learn on what’s really happening here. Don’t be surprised if you accidentally wake up some day and your actually nothing more than food for a higher form of life. Everything you thought was your life is nothing more than a program created by them for you not to notice while they feed off you for 80 years. Lol

all the more reason to up the Tren.... BECOME THE HIGHER FORM OF LIFE AND FEAST ON THE PETS OF THE EARTH!!! Lol

thats a damn good Tren pitch for you sponsors out there!

Seems a little self centered to think that some organization would go to all the trouble of listening to you about heating elements and then adjusting their whole ad campaign to match what you need.

But they actually do and it's a proven fact. It's not self centered, it's money...and the best marketing tool ever to separate you from your money. I'd have to go back and find it, but there was an app (of course) that would show you what your phone had picked up and sent back as far as key words.

Google can literally build a better profile on you than the fbi and a psychiatrist.

I totally get that bud. I was talking more about just some random regular dude sitting in his kitchen talking about a particular subject and them thinking that some multi billion dollar company somewhere is eves dropping on them with some sort of elaborate listing device. Seems like a lot of hassle to go to just for them to sell a heating element. Lol

But they actually do and it's a proven fact. It's not self centered, it's money...and the best marketing tool ever to separate you from your money. I'd have to go back and find it, but there was an app (of course) that would show you what your phone had picked up and sent back as far as key words.

Google can literally build a better profile on you than the fbi and a psychiatrist.

I totally get that bud. I was talking more about just some random regular dude sitting in his kitchen talking about a particular subject and them thinking that some multi billion dollar company somewhere is eves dropping on them with some sort of elaborate listing device. Seems like a lot of hassle to go to just for them to sell a heating element. Lol

Ah, ok...gotcha. We're so dumb we installed it for them...and paid for it too. Google Home, Alexa, take your pick. I use totally separate devices for different things...work pc is always work, personal pc for goofing off, etc, etc. Separate accounts, the whole nine yards. Google (facebook, etc) figures out that you're using multiple accounts and eventually links them all together. So for example, if I've watched something on youtube on one device under one account, it will show up on another device under a different account.

I'm certain this is exactly why the government wants to let private companies monitor and report. They're already doing all the work. All the govt needs to do is write them a check to turn over reports.

Edit to add: This is one of the BIG China problems no one is talking about. Watchdog groups have been sounding the alarm they are installing backdoors, monitoring, etc in chips, 5G, etc. So it's not just our own govt spying on us, it's China too.

Last edited:

Dood... That was deeeep.
Really makes you think.
Thanks.

He might be some random regular dude but there are millions of random regular people out there that are going to spend their money on the goods and services these billion dollar companies offer. If they can sit back and let a computer program do all the work it’s a win for them.

If you ever want to hide your phone, put it in the microwave oven. It's a faraday cage.

With 5G, have you noticed that it knows what room in the house it's in ?
”Faraday” is a name so you need to capitolise it.
Yes, I logged on to this bord just to correct you. I guess Im board lately.

And that listening in shit is real. We were arguing one night about my sister-in-law’s birth date. We went back and forth on the subject.
Now, if you ask Alexa what her birthdate is, she answers with the wrong date.

Last edited:
https://www.inc.com/jason-aten/google-is-absolutely-listening-to-your-conversations-it-just-confirms-why-people-dont-trust-big-tech.html
https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...ice-search-iphone-android-desktop/2800403001/

Google
could have a record of everything you have said around it for years, and you can listen to it yourself. The company quietly records many of the conversations that people have around its products.
Sep 10, 2020

Back