• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Progress Pic / Log - 6'1'' , 210 LB

eyey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just starting a log / sharing a progress pic, I want your opinions, let me know what you think want honest criticism of what needs improved. Any guesses on bodyfat % ?

Stats:

-6'1''
-210 LB
-28 y/o male

Gear:
-Cruising 200mg Test C week, only did (1) 600 mg Test C cycle finished about 8-9 months ago
-~5 iu HGH pharm per day
-HCG & AI .5mg 2x per week

Also wanting to see if any board sponsors would like to sponsor me, and also do you guys think I have what it takes to compete in the sports model class (not with the huge BB guys of course)?

Also my avi is about 5 years old from when I was natty but I weighed a good 30-40 lb less.
Thanks !

Last edited:
Hey guys just starting a log / sharing a progress pic, I want your opinions, let me know what you think want honest criticism of what needs improved. Any guesses on bodyfat % ?

Stats:

-6'1''
-210 LB
-28 y/o male

Gear:
-Cruising 200mg Test C week, only did (1) 600 mg Test C cycle finished about 8-9 months ago
-~5 iu HGH pharm per day
-HCG & AI .5mg 2x per week

Also wanting to see if any board sponsors would like to sponsor me, and also do you guys think I have what it takes to compete in the sports model class (not with the huge BB guys of course)?

Also my avi is about 5 years old from when I was natty but I weighed a good 30-40 lb less.
Thanks !

Honest opinion you need to put on more muscle to compete. There is no sport model class. There is men’s physique, is that what you mean? Those guys still have a lot of muscle even at the regional level. National level they are big and pros that are even bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes mens physique (they call it sport model in natural BB my buddy does) is what I had in mind, the one where you wear shorts, not the "thong" like the real big guys do. Never been to a show before so have no idea what to expect. I'm going to do some more homework and see how much those guys weigh, but I was thinking of doing like a regional show just to check it out not sure I'd ever try to go national or pro.

Yes mens physique (they call it sport model in natural BB my buddy does) is what I had in mind, the one where you wear shorts, not the "thong" like the real big guys do. Never been to a show before so have no idea what to expect. I'm going to do some more homework and see how much those guys weigh, but I was thinking of doing like a regional show just to check it out not sure I'd ever try to go national or pro.

Yes the board shorts. I would recommend hiring a coach and do a full offseason and then contest prep before stepping onto stage. They have height classes but no weight limit in men’s physique. You will be grouped in with guys similar to your height. They have a certain look they are looking for. A good v-taper with a small waist and big chest. Arms don’t need to be massive but decent size. Legs not as important but it doesn’t hurt to have legs that are symmetrical to your upper body. Core needs to be shredded and tight. Back needs to be wide to help with that v-taper they are looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I am planning my next Blast right now as we speak. Also I just placed my first iron lion order recently looking forward to trying out the orange top HGH.

Can anyone provide any guesses on BF % ?

Everyone else has already said it here. More muscle all around. For physique, the upper body especially but don't neglect the legs and calves.

I'd hire a good coach too. That's the best way to get the most out of everything. The gentleman right above me, Monte, is very good and will get you where you need to go. He does great work, a lot better than what he charges imo lol. If you're serious and ready to put in work I'd suggest shooting him a message.

Back