• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets bust this cherry!

Just turned 57 and ever more mindful that health gets more valuable with each passing year. Keeping training and diet on point is practically essential.

Just turned 57 and ever more mindful that health gets more valuable with each passing year. Keeping training and diet on point is practically essential.

This ^^

As I age (turning 55 soon) health of course becomes even more important to me. Where I used to obsess over my power numbers in the gym, I now obsess over health markers.
(Oh ya, I still obsess over my lifts). But health does come 1st... TRT only at 100 mg a week, all I need...

I've added some trt stickies from the other sections.

If there are any threads you guys would like to see brought over here please link me to them.

I turn 43 in a week. I feel way older then 43 body wise though. 100 comps in 4 sports caught up with me (bodybuilding, Strongman, highland games and powerlifting)

I really abused my body. AAS too.

When I was young the older guys said it would catch up with me. Boy were they right.

I dont even go over 225 on squats these days LMAO. I just do super high reps and try to not get hurt!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yo! This is great to focus on us older fellas! I’m 46 and just starting my AAS journey and have learned a ton here. Been lifting since I was 18 and always wanted to try the juice but never had an education, nor a source till now. Thanks Montego, I appreciate this. This gives me hope that it’s not to late to be a beast! “Im not as good as I once was,but I’m as good once, as I ever was”. Rock on brothers

I'm 40 be 41 July. And it's motivating for me to read up on the guys still grinding at it strong. At 50 60 70 up. Realistically because il be there too in just a blink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

43 year old Grandpa here. Not a veteran, but thats why i'm on here. Trying to learn a few things. Thanks!

I'm 40 be 41 July. And it's motivating for me to read up on the guys still grinding at it strong. At 50 60 70 up. Realistically because il be there too in just a blink.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Facts.....
41 here and I couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of you know..the crap I'm dealing with..and the Iron keeps me straight..that and Rum
But seriously I can deal with anything as long as I can get to the gym..still trying to break that 200lb mark..
And looking at a Specialized Works Shiv bike as a treatment plan for Chemo..No not a new one(13.5k)

If you've never seen one...look it up...Super BadAss

Back