• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clear or Amber Vials???

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys have a preference when shopping for injectables? Do you guys care? Will you only buy steroids in clear or amber vials and why?

Just a random question I had and it seems like everybody has an opinion.

Always clear. Too many contaminated vials to trust amber. Or Karl haha.

I have seen major pharma companies like Watson and Actavis and they use amber vials on some products and clear on others. Seems like it depends on how it is distributed? Like if they package it for distribution as a vial inside of a box they use clear vials, but when it is sold in a tray they use an amber vial. I would assume that's probably to protect from light?

So if you like clear vials do you care if it comes in a box?

I like clear vials I like to see the gear. Amber is a more professional script look but I prefer clear.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

I like clear vials myself so I can see what's inside .
Yeah taking a icons screen name is a very bold move to say the least

You should ask basskiller he probably has some insight

Damn I just noticed his handle. What would make u choose that handle lol

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

The color doesnt matter to me. But when it comes to bottles the flip cap annoys me sometimes. Some flip caps have little circle in the middle and you have to use your nail to get in there and open it. Those are annoying but not a deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

however I get them them, I dont choose the lab by the vials they use, but I do like having a clear vial to see what I'm doing, but clear syringes are more important to me

IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys have a preference when shopping for injectables? Do you guys care? Will you only buy steroids in clear or amber vials and why?

Clear lets you see what is inside and you are able to detect any floaters, while dark vials are mostly used to protect what is inside from light.

Clear vials.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I’d prefer you not try to capitalize on a respected persons screen name. I don’t think too many people should be banned but....

Always clear vials so see what inside

Depends on the the time of year and the compound. If its TestCyp or DHB and it's winter season or still cold out, I like clear vials this way I can see if anything crashed. Even my RX Testcyp has crashed many times over.
If it's a good trusted lab I don't worry to much, but my main concern is crystallization.

I don’t mind, IF, they come with a box! But if they are sent without, I want amber, other wise I have to keep in a closed box/safe(room temp).

I am a huge fan of ampoules, especially if they have a nice box w separator cardboard, painted amps give me even more confidence when buying. It has been my past experience with a few lines of name brand UG and Pharma; that I get what I paid for. Nowadays it is easy to spot fakes; like the Bayer Primo/Rimo. The company went to great lengths to have track/tracing and security symbols for country it is being distributed in. Same w Apsen. The box is probably more important to me personally than color of vial/amp. That combined with contents can 100% be verified(Pharma). Each box has a unique number. Even if same batch, the actual box will have its own number. The fakes only last so long til someone posts and calls out who has a copycat.

Long Answer, lol

Max

Back