• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

SXcript

IML Gear Cream!
Also after some research on jano he isn't the most reliable tester out there at all. I don't have anything against him at all . I'm just saying he has had some bad reviews also .

I really could careless what you little group thinks of me lol . I do t come here to make y'all happy lol

Most in this thread just come to bash every sponsor that something bad comes up . They don't do any good from the board or community at all anywhere

I really could careless what you little group thinks of me lol . I do t come here to make y'all happy lol
Lol you are doing quite well at that 🤣

If it is the same guys why not go bash them on the board there on instead posting bullshit drama here ??

You couldn't find a bad review about these guys anywhere until the testing came out.. then everyone jumped ship.

They've been gone for 5 month, and people are still making posts about them.

It's pretty obvious they were going to rebrand, and when they did.. the new lab that they are is pretty obvious.. and people are back on board. Pretty sure even with the subpar testing that came, people didn't want to see sxript go, and now are happy that they are back.

To me, all the sums up to being they really are not that bad of a lab.

To be honest, if I wasn't happy with the source I am using now, I'd probably place another order with the new lab name they are under.

Lmao ,what ever !!! Not defending anybody I'm just not a drama queen like most of you . I did get products from script and I had products tested and they came back good . I usually make my own products so no need for me to work for anybody or buy from anybody usually it was just cheaper at that time to buy . Just didn't make sense to me to make good primo and cheat the cheapest products something just didn't add up is all.

I have your drama queen. You think I am some punk kid? lol

You got sxript products tested? LMFAO. Sure ya did.. Where are the results posted at? Just curious..

sxript dont know how to brew. He is either getting low purity raws, or doesnt know how to compensate to slightly overdose. He isnt testing his raws, that is obvious. These fools dont even know how to do basic math/story problems, otherwise they would produce quality products. Yet you keep wanting to buy from them because of cheap $15 prop and $35 Masteron vials. I wish someone would go to BOP and undercut everything they produce by $5, and come in with testing results and put those guys out of business..

I may have to buy something from them and test it myself through janoshik.. Just for shits and giggles of course.

Please post up these phantom test results of sxript, that you claim to have tested.. lmao!

Most in this thread just come to bash every sponsor that something bad comes up . They don't do any good from the board or community at all anywhere[/QUOTE

and you come to every sxript thread and defend them. Post up these phantom test results. The entire community is waiting.. Ill bet the jews will forgive hitler, before we see sxript results from you.. lol

Most in this thread just come to bash every sponsor that something bad comes up . They don't do any good from the board or community at all anywhere[/QUOTE

and you come to every sxript thread and defend them. Post up these phantom test results. The entire community is waiting.. Ill bet the jews will forgive hitler, before we see sxript results from you.. lol
He did have some primo results posted in their sub forum when they were here

Your such a punk . You post nothing good on this board ever . People like you is what runs people off the boards cause all you like is drama .

I just spoke to my experience is all. You didn't even have any of the gear most likely . Go back to your board and start trouble with people there

Sounds like to me your the one working for somebody lol

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
He did have some primo results posted in their sub forum when they were here

and how long ago was that? I know the primo may have tested good because they gave it away free to a few IFBB pros at ProMuscle. B-boy was one of them. Of course they are going to make that one right..lol

I have your drama queen. You think I am some punk kid? lol

You got sxript products tested? LMFAO. Sure ya did.. Where are the results posted at? Just curious..

sxript dont know how to brew. He is either getting low purity raws, or doesnt know how to compensate to slightly overdose. He isnt testing his raws, that is obvious. These fools dont even know how to do basic math/story problems, otherwise they would produce quality products. Yet you keep wanting to buy from them because of cheap $15 prop and $35 Masteron vials. I wish someone would go to BOP and undercut everything they produce by $5, and come in with testing results and put those guys out of business..

I may have to buy something from them and test it myself through janoshik.. Just for shits and giggles of course.

Please post up these phantom test results of sxript, that you claim to have tested.. lmao!
Go check out ExoGen over at BOP then.

Your such a punk . You post nothing good on this board ever . People like you is what runs people off the boards cause all you like is drama .

I just spoke to my experience is all. You didn't even have any of the gear most likely . Go back to your board and start trouble with people there

Sounds like to me your the one working for somebody lol

yeah, and you're a clown fuck. And you were the drama queen posting up fake, doctored janoshik results that you tried to fool the members here. LMAO!
Only thing you do hear is post how good sxript is, and how you had great experiences. Move on from them already, or goto BOP and you can continue to use them and their underdosed gear.
I run people off the forums? Lmao.. Guess what you're still here..lol. But please leave..

yeah, and you're a clown fuck. And you were the drama queen posting up fake, doctored janoshik results that you tried to fool the members here. LMAO!
Only thing you do hear is post how good sxript is, and how you had great experiences. Move on from them already, or goto BOP and you can continue to use them and their underdosed gear.
I run people off the forums? Lmao.. Guess what you're still here..lol. But please leave..

If you only knew half as much as you thought you knew you may have some good points lol. But as usually you just don't know what your talking about . Yes you are a mouthy punk lol . I do t get mad at key board warriors lol .

and who did them?
If I recall correctly it was jano Im not 100% sure but I do recall they were definitely posted in their sub forum. Maybe it was strategy: make sure the most expensive and most often faked hormone (primo) tests correctly and no one will think the other more common hormones are underdosed or whatever. Just a theory; who knows? Trust me I’d never use them again or this exogen lab.

If I recall correctly it was jano Im not 100% sure but I do recall they were definitely posted in their sub forum. Maybe it was strategy: make sure the most expensive and most often faked hormone (primo) tests correctly and no one will think the other more common hormones are underdosed or whatever. Just a theory; who knows? Trust me I’d never use them again or this exogen lab.

lmao.. so jaxz uses Jano to test the primo, it comes out great. And we are to except those results because he did them. Yet we get Scooby over at another forum, uses Jano to test sxript, all the products tested came out bad, and underdosed, and the worst toxic one comes back as overdosed and Jaxz dont like those results, so now Jano cant be trusted.. LMFAO!

If you only knew half as much as you thought you knew you may have some good points lol. But as usually you just don't know what your talking about . Yes you are a mouthy punk lol . I do t get mad at key board warriors lol .

You get your screen name from Vanderpump Rules? LMAO! There is a Jaxx on there and he is a douche bag.. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Your punk ass doctored one or some of Janos test results. Or do I need to find the thread and call your punk ass out? I am tied up at the moment, but Ill find the thread and expose your fraud ass.. Ya I am mouthy and I can back my fat mouth up too..

That ain't what she said lol

I think where you and your little followers got it mixed up is that on taking up for any lab at all .
My argument was that you and your little squad only shows up to bash who ever has bad things happen . When in fact you don't have any skin in tbe game . If people will follow your post they will see exactly what I'm taking about . You know it and people that will read your post know it lol

IML Gear Cream!
lmao.. so jaxz uses Jano to test the primo, it comes out great. And we are to except those results because he did them. Yet we get Scooby over at another forum, uses Jano to test sxript, all the products tested came out bad, and underdosed, and the worst toxic one comes back as overdosed and Jaxz dont like those results, so now Jano cant be trusted.. LMFAO!

He didn't have it tested that's where ur wrong again son one of he's mods did . Also If I'm not mistaken it was older gear that was produced when they had a partner . This is one of the reasons the partnership ended cause if practices like this that resulted in bad test results . Now you know the truth take for what you want . But be sure you know what your taking about before you running off at the mouth about people that could end you at a blink of tbe eye .

I think where you and your little followers got it mixed up is that on taking up for any lab at all .
My argument was that you and your little squad only shows up to bash who ever has bad things happen . When in fact you don't have any skin in tbe game . If people will follow your post they will see exactly what I'm taking about . You know it and people that will read your post know it lol

Yeah, you figured me and my squad out. We get paid to post up bad test results and bash sponsors. You win the prize. If I had some sxript test, I would send it to you just because..

Ive been testing many different sponsors for years. I was using SIMEC before anyone even knew who they were. Ive spent easily over $5K of my own money testing products, posting results good and bad. Not my fault majority of the test results came out bad. When members have issues, I take action. Ask around who I am and what Ive done for the members around other forums. And Ive been banned at many places too because of my testing and/or posting the results.. I got banned at aasforum for posting those sxript results here. Like I really give a fuck, that place barely has 100 members. And I can always re sign up again if I wanted too, but place is a waste of internet space.

Its easy to see what your all about..yourself! Ive seen your posts over here and at BOP I think it was. You contribute ZERO. Your posts are to pad your worthless post counts. Now move along little man, your wasting my time..

No son I didn't say they paid you to do anything lol !! It's very surprising you even have a job . I didn't say the result was fake either lol. It's very good thing we couldn't be face to face show I could show how little men do it lol

There's a group of y'all on every board that just come to bash and hate . I believe y'all think it makes you important lol

There's a group of y'all on every board that just come to bash and hate . I believe y'all think it makes you important lol
Lol you and ItalianMuscle are such friends I can tell!

You get your screen name from Vanderpump Rules? LMAO! There is a Jaxx on there and he is a douche bag.. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Your punk ass doctored one or some of Janos test results. Or do I need to find the thread and call your punk ass out? I am tied up at the moment, but Ill find the thread and expose your fraud ass.. Ya I am mouthy and I can back my fat mouth up too..
I do remember the doctored
post he made also. Edited pictures of different numbered tests it I recall and put them together randomly. It was an easy catch.

Rigged test lol . I do t work for jano lol . I can only post what was sent to me .

Redbirds mailer was told what to send !!!! Maybe you did not know it was planed and just sent it in for testing but redbird knew.

Rigged test lol . I do t work for jano lol . I can only post what was sent to me .

Last edited:
Meant to say planned.

Back