• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SXcript

Dungan23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I was gone from the board for a little bit but when I left sxcript was still around and seemed rather popular, I have a couple products from him is there any chance I could get an insight on. what happened, or something. It's many the pre w/o I got from him like his Tren base/sdrol mix. Thanks for any help in advance I really appreciate it!

damn well in that case I guess ill have to pass on the preworkouts..

damn well in that case I guess ill have to pass on the preworkouts..
I have two of his test products; Test E 250 which was not one of the tested products but I can’t imagine it’s too far off label claim. And his Test 400 (200 C; 200 E) which tested out to be about 172mg of each compound so about 344mg instead of 400mg. So I’ll still probably use at some point since there is a fair amount of hormone. Not totally bunk. Probably save in case I’m ever in a jam.

Pretty sure they or a reshipper was busted. Something along those lines after the bad testing too.

Pretty sure they or a reshipper was busted. Something along those lines after the bad testing too.
True that’s one theory. Another is they rebranded and are selling under a different name over at BoP; very similar list and the way they behave on that board has a lot of similarities to their behavior here and other boards they sourced on. Who knows?

I had nothing but good experience with them . There was testing by some that wasn't here and had never ran any products of there's .

That's my experience with them I had products tested that came back right .

True that’s one theory. Another is they rebranded and are selling under a different name over at BoP; very similar list and the way they behave on that board has a lot of similarities to their behavior here and other boards they sourced on. Who knows?
I believe they are Exogen now. Same products, prices , and hype. Would love to see testing on the product.

I believe they are Exogen now. Same products, prices , and hype. Would love to see testing on the product.

Buy some and test it up cause if it is I love to know cause it was some the best primo , dhb ,ment and var I ever ran

IML Gear Cream!
Well I just used some of his psych ward and ill be damned definitely got the Tren cough, so its gotta be right in some way or another, usually I hate getting that cough, but this time it was actually reassuring things are gtg.

I have some of their stuff that tested good (Primo&DHB) that I’m planning on using in the future. It’s unfortunate what happened.

You can still find them on bop.Exogen the rep spams day and night just like joker did.In other words STAY AWAY from that garbage.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk

About 7 of his products were tested and all underdosed and/or wrong compound. That’s what happened in a nut shell.

^This is truth right here - the testing came back kind of fucked up on some of his gear. Testosterone somewhat underdosed, sust missing some esters, I think some enth was supposed to be cyp. But I think ultimately not the worst thing I've ever seen. I didn't use that shop, but if it were me, it wouldn't have been bad enough to make me throw the gear in the trash. Seemed like guys were happy with it and getting good gains just it was underdosed. The one bad thing I remember was the methyltren came back significantly overdosed which would concern me because I've read the the substance is very hepitoxic.

But good riddance to that "bleed purple" bullshit, that was silly... :jerkit:

You can still find them on bop.Exogen the rep spams day and night just like joker did.In other words STAY AWAY from that garbage.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using Tapatalk
That Exogen rep sounded a lot like joker so they must be the same person no doubt. Bet they will try to come back here too.

Last edited:
Does anybody have real proof or just conspiracy theories?

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen lots of place come and go . There's only so many places to buy supplies from so a lot look like tbe same people or person .

Does anybody have real proof or just conspiracy theories?

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen lots of place come and go . There's only so many places to buy supplies from so a lot look like tbe same people or person .
Are you serious ??? They got ran off of BOP some time back yet they rebranded and now playing the same joke.

Are you serious ??? They got ran off of BOP some time back yet they rebranded and now playing the same joke.

So it was part of Dreds labs ? Do you know or you just running off at the mouth ?
Not sure they got ran off I think they just left

Get Shredded!
So it was part of Dreds labs ? Do you know or you just running off at the mouth ?
Not sure they got ran off I think they just left
Script was not a lab of D-Red’s that’s for certain. Whether they left or got ran off from BOP is still an open question.

I had a boatload of their mast e and test e. I ended up chucking it all. Very disappointing but I definitely like knowing what I’m using is close to properly dosed.

Script was not a lab of D-Red’s that’s for certain. Whether they left or got ran off from BOP is still an open question.
I don’t spend any time at BoP but my assumption would be that they left just like they left every board they were on after those lab results came out.

I've only seen Mast E available for $35 2 places now.. SXcript and now Exo-Gen. They each also have a blend of Tren Base w/ injectable SD that are dosed exactly the same. Their Test E and P are also both cheap.. remember the "you can't find $15 prop anywhere?"

They are the same lab, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I have no gripe with them. Great customer service, fast deliveries, and I think the gear was pretty good. A little underdosed, yes.. but with out the MASS Spec testing, no one would have even noticed.

I've only seen Mast E available for $35 2 places now.. SXcript and now Exo-Gen. They each also have a blend of Tren Base w/ injectable SD that are dosed exactly the same. Their Test E and P are also both cheap.. remember the "you can't find $15 prop anywhere?"

They are the same lab, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

I have no gripe with them. Great customer service, fast deliveries, and I think the gear was pretty good. A little underdosed, yes.. but with out the MASS Spec testing, no one would have even noticed.
Did your exogen packs come
from same state as sxript packs?

Did your exogen packs come
from same state as sxript packs?

I don't have any plans to order from them. Just going by what I saw posted at BOP and their list. They also use the same type of vials. Weeeeird

I don't have any plans to order from them. Just going by what I saw posted at BOP and their list. They also use the same type of vials. Weeeeird
oh ok I misread your other post even tho I quoted it!! Lol

I had nothing but good experience with them . There was testing by some that wasn't here and had never ran any products of there's .

That's my experience with them I had products tested that came back right .

Sure you did. You got the same underdosed garbage like everyone else that bought from them. Jano did the tests and sxript FAILED. Don't know why you keep defending them. There are guys here that are proven, so why not use them? Move on already..

Lmao ,what ever !!! Not defending anybody I'm just not a drama queen like most of you . I did get products from script and I had products tested and they came back good . I usually make my own products so no need for me to work for anybody or buy from anybody usually it was just cheaper at that time to buy . Just didn't make sense to me to make good primo and cheat the cheapest products something just didn't add up is all.

Back