• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Trans Insanity

Necron_99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This would never happen where I live, but if it did, I'd be rolling on the floor laughing.

I love how they kept calling him 'bro' and 'sir' - just trollin the shit outta that bowl of crazy.

Hey, go be whatever you want to be, but when you require my participation in your delusion, you've got a problem, 'cause that ain't gonna happen.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1389726019729379329

Thanks for sharing, cuz that was hilarious.

And yes this is the issue that I have with “trans rights”. They have all of the same rights that anybody else has.

Their idea of “rights” is to have the right to take away other people’s rights. They have the right to dress however, and call each other whatever they’d like... and I have the right to think they’re crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And yes this is the issue that I have with “trans rights”. They have all of the same rights that anybody else has.

Their idea of “rights” is to have the right to take away other people’s rights. They have the right to dress however, and call each other whatever they’d like... and I have the right to think they’re crazy.

Rights.... People think they're entitled to everything these days including your acceptance of whatever disgusting life style their choosing to live.

14c35b7359d129aba5093c2371c3fb2a.jpg

Sent from The Iron Pile

Hey, go be whatever you want to be, but when you require my participation in your delusion, you've got a problem, 'cause that ain't gonna happen
There really isn't anymore to say about this.
Let's say the clerk DID say sir.
Okay.. That's how he saw ' her'.
Fuck you. All she did was potentially make this kid START disliking trans people.
I identify as a fucken TOASTER OVEN.. how can I expect a total stranger to call me Mr. Toaster fucken Oven??
People gotta lean how to pick their battles.

Fuck you. All she did was potentially make this kid START disliking trans people.
I identify as a fucken TOASTER OVEN.. how can I expect a total stranger to call me Mr. Toaster fucken Oven??

That's just it, people are picking every battle because thats the new way of the world, putting on a dress does not make you a chick when you have a dick under that dress. SMH...:coffee:

Is this a chick because she has pig tails or is it a dude because he has a big dick under that skirt...:coffee:

attachment.php

IML Gear Cream!

That’s what it’s always been with these groups ave they wonder why they have always caught do much grief.

- - - Updated - - -

I got something for your toaster. You like white bread??

I got something for your toaster. You like white bread??
This is my x.. The one and only white guy I've ever touched.
6'3..130 lbs and fucken sexy.

Attachments

• 81066.jpeg
    81066.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 45
This is my x.. The one and only white guy I've ever touched.
6'3..130 lbs and fucken sexy.
You sure do like the twinks, no buffalos allowed ?

Didn't you say your a 240 pound power top. I think your the Buffalo ? Hahaha

267 lb to be exact.
I dunno about the power top part.. Never said that.
Who had the fucken strength to fuck for hours on end?
I sure don't.
I'll give him the best 20-35 min of his day and I'm done.

Last edited:
I asked my kids that are in thier early 30s how do you address this issue and they do not know the answer.

One daughter works with the public and is still is not 100% certain.

Maybe it's because I'm older but this whole subject confuses me.

My sister in law calls EVERYONE bro or dude. It doesn't matter if your a guy, girl, straight, gay, trans, racist, white, black. She doesn't fucking care. Everyone is bro or dude. I used to work retail and have accidentally called people the wrong thing and said my bad and it was over.

However when a middle aged lady was talking about how she "pecked" on her keyboard cause she couldn't type normal and I said "oh your a pecker?" I did get a WTF look. Almost called corporate on me for that probably cause I started laughing once I realized what I called her.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm actually tired of hearing about them in general all over the place. They make up .000001% of the population and they want the other 99.9% of the population to just bend to their wishes.

If they were a virus, they'd be the fake CoronaVirus. Propped up by Politicians left and right.

Hell in Undergrad in Psychiatry in the late 90s I clearly recall studying that Gender Identity Disorder is on the psych Axis of disorders. Guess what, it is still there.

And you had Obama allowing these Men to compete against women. Now that Biden is in (for now) We see this crap return. Recall they were letting these men use womens bathrooms. Rest assured that if my girls go in the bathroom and a man is in there I am physically removing him.

I identify as a UFC fighter, that's why. Deal with it.

62c09787-31f4-437c-bf4a-fdb1c8f51ae6.jpg

Last edited:
I asked my kids that are in thier early 30s how do you address this issue and they do not know the answer.

One daughter works with the public and is still is not 100% certain.

Maybe it's because I'm older but this whole subject confuses me.

Ok, so, I'm gonna get flamed here, but I told my son, " If you have a child with her, he won't know who and what he is ",

My son told me I was old and crazy, mostly crazy.

Well my grandson identifys as " black ". I ask my son why ? He's barely 25% black ?

Guess what, oh you know what's coming. Wait for it ...

He says " dad, the kids at school label him as black, and he dosnt know who he is ".

Once again , the old man knows best.

When rude people ask me " what is he "? My answer is always " yep, he's a child " ?

Trans people are way more unsure what they are.

Hell people can select "other" for gender on a newborn child's birth certificate. Some of these poor kids will never have a chance to grow up as a functioning adult.

Back