• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Primo E

deathrattle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So just started GC

600 primo E
500 Test E
200 Mast E

The above is split into 3 shots mon, wed, fri

Started to get some pip assuming its from primo E. Nothing terrible but just annoying enough. So basically 2ml of primo in each shot mon, wed, fri

Anyone have any ideas how i can minimize this at all?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Mix it half/half with the testE it may smooth it out if the primo has something different in it guicoal or whatever possibly just my 2cc

Two primo days , two other days .

Max

So just started GC

600 primo E
500 Test E
200 Mast E

Started to get some pip assuming its from primo E. Nothing terrible but just annoying enough. So basically 2ml of primo in each shot mon, wed, fri

Had no pip from GC primo.

Are you rotating inj sites?

Injecting slow?

Massaging for 2 min are after inj? (I use a massage gun)

Why the Mast?

So just started GC

600 primo E
500 Test E
200 Mast E

- - - Updated - - -

Only MCT oil.

Mix it half/half with the testE it may smooth it out if the primo has something different in it guicoal or whatever possibly just my 2cc

Actually the PIP might not have been the primo but an L-carnatine injection.

Anybody ever get PIP from inj L-Carnatine?

I couldn't afford more Primo per week so i thought adding in 200mg of Mast per week it might fluff up the Primo..haha i dont know.

Bad idea?

Too me it's a waste of Mast...just run the Test and Primo......no need to add another compound that will affect your lipids. Also, the combo of Mast and Primo when combining the doses might be too much estrogen control and keep it super low which will hinder muscle growth. My two cents.

Actually the PIP might not have been the primo but an L-carnatine injection.

Anybody ever get PIP from inj L-Carnatine?

I couldn't afford more Primo per week so i thought adding in 200mg of Mast per week it might fluff up the Primo..haha i dont know.

Bad idea?

Too me it's a waste of Mast...just run the Test and Primo......no need to add another compound that will affect your lipids. Also, the combo of Mast and Primo when combining the doses might be too much estrogen control and keep it super low which will hinder muscle growth. My two cents.
And that hair, if u have any is only going to want to stay in the shower on the floor, on the door, anywhere but in the sun on ur head....

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Don't think it's the Primo, my wife takes it and has zero pip and she pretty much has virgin muscles, in regards to pins

Back