• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kickstarting test c/tbol/EQ/var cycle with test p?

Win2002

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm starting a 12-week test c/tbol/eq/var cycle in a couple weeks. My doctor prescribed the test c, so I have exactly 12 weeks worth, but I've got some unexpired Pharmacom test p sitting around from a couple years back. Any harm in doing two weeks of test p to kickstart the cycle and then start the test c, lengthening the cycle to 14 weeks? I'd just pin 100mg of test p EOD for two weeks, then go to 250mg twice a week for the test c. Thanks!

Nope, nothing wrong with it! Kinda like starting with modified Sust! No need but, I can catch what your wanting!!
The nice quick test feeling is Rad!

Max

OP that's exactly what I'm doing kick starting with test p eod, for my cycle of test/deca, nothing fancy or crazy just went back to the tried and true this time. oh yea and Caradrine 20mg ed, I've grown to love throwing that in cycles

I'm starting a 12-week test c/tbol/eq/var cycle in a couple weeks. My doctor prescribed the test c, so I have exactly 12 weeks worth, but I've got some unexpired Pharmacom test p sitting around from a couple years back. Any harm in doing two weeks of test p to kickstart the cycle and then start the test c, lengthening the cycle to 14 weeks? I'd just pin 100mg of test p EOD for two weeks, then go to 250mg twice a week for the test c. Thanks!

If it were me I'd pin a combo of cyp and prop for the first two weeks. Levels might a bit inconsistent for a bit switching from a short ester to long.

So, I've been running the EQ for first three weeks of this cycle, and I think it's responsible for the horrible insomnia I've been having. I think I'm going to keep pinning test P through the end of my cycle and use up my supply on hand, but is there any issue in simply dropping the EQ at this point? It's not a night-and-day compound anyway, so I'd rather have the health benefits of sleeping well instead of whatever additional gains I'd get from the EQ. With test P/var/tbol I'll have a terrific cycle regardless.

12 wk run on EQ is a bit short.. usually 16 to even 20
How are you running the Tbol and Var???
I like to use short esters in the mid-cycle..stall points
But to each's own

12 wk run on EQ is a bit short.. usually 16 to even 20
How are you running the Tbol and Var???
I like to use short esters in the mid-cycle..stall points
But to each's own

Yup, I've gathered that 12 weeks is short--another reason I'm thinking of dropping it. I'm running tbol at 60mg/day for the first five weeks, doing 600mg test P/week for 12 weeks.

Back