• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

LIV52 🔥Super Liver Support 🔥 is back at GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1f525.png
Super Liver Support
1f525.png
Liv52 by Himalaya. Its the only medically studied product and has proven to reverse liver damage. This is the version from India and no other retailer in the US has it.

These are highly counterfeit. These are counterfeit more then a 2020 Joe Biden Ballot!

They ship as if it was a kilo of coke. Buy 2 or more save $2 each. Buy 10 or more and save $5 each. These ship May 14th or sooner. Stock up. No one else has these that aren't counterfeit.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/liv-52-by-himalaya/

182973094_140009741474917_6047630239250855300_n.png

182594251_287556826326385_3595961581978869849_n.png

182725843_4044274838993333_7166304609890449919_n.png

Been looking to import these for awhile now glad you grabbed these...I'm told these are much more potent than there american counter parts. I just placed an order for 10 but seems like you guys are not accepting credit cards currently.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Been looking to import these for awhile now glad you grabbed these...I'm told these are much more potent than there american counter parts. I just placed an order for 10 but seems like you guys are not accepting credit cards currently.

Nope we stopped accepting CC bc the govt likes to put their noses into our business and shut us down for selling suppz

I went through probably 25+ merchant accts and now we only take apps.

Venmo, cash app, zelle, fb pay and apple pay are available!

Would be happy to take your order sir 🙏🙏💪💪

Between venmo, cash app, and zelle... which one would you recommend? I'll dl now... do they require bank info or just cards? Really looking forward to this product I have regular Himalaya labs liver support but never tried the euro version... should be interesting.

Between venmo, cash app, and zelle... which one would you recommend? I'll dl now... do they require bank info or just cards? Really looking forward to this product I have regular Himalaya labs liver support but never tried the euro version... should be interesting.

Hey man sorry never saw this. I like cash app the best. Its super easy, download the app and then just simply add a debit/credit card to it and they will ask you for a name, you dont have to use your real name

So you could be $chicagosterone for instance and if you need to pay or send someone money it takes seconds. Once you have the app set up, its actually faster to use an app then a CC processor.

Please let me know if I can help.

And update on shipping. These land on FRIDAY MAY 14th :)

Hey man sorry never saw this. I like cash app the best. Its super easy, download the app and then just simply add a debit/credit card to it and they will ask you for a name, you dont have to use your real name

So you could be $chicagosterone for instance and if you need to pay or send someone money it takes seconds. Once you have the app set up, its actually faster to use an app then a CC processor.

Please let me know if I can help.

And update on shipping. These land on FRIDAY MAY 14th :)
Thank you my good sir..I think I'm liking this cash app thingy.

Back