• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Been around for awhile but Im still a newbie and learning!

jbrannon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been on this forum for a bit but I truly learn so much on here that i have to consider myself new because shit changes so fast! So... on my third order of gear over the past year and had decent returns.

But i have a question, I cant seem to find a consistent answer too. I'm starting to dabble in Frag Peptide. What is a good dose in ML to take in the morning before food and in the evening on an empty stomach as well?

Thanks for any input!

Welcome to the forum. I've never taken Frag176 which is a Fragment of the HGH191 peptide that concentrates on weight loss.

Post this question in the Steroid section and I'm sure you'll get some answers. Or you can search Google or YouTube.

Rehh

Last edited:
Welcome!

Sent from The Iron Pile

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Frag is an amazing peptide for cutting. Your body gets used to it fast for doses over a 5 week run must increase slightly and pins should be atleast 2x a day. As far as dose id do alittle research and see what you come up with bro.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome partner, your in the right place

So I have been on this forum for a bit but I truly learn so much on here that i have to consider myself new because shit changes so fast! So... on my third order of gear over the past year and had decent returns.

But i have a question, I cant seem to find a consistent answer too. I'm starting to dabble in Frag Peptide. What is a good dose in ML to take in the morning before food and in the evening on an empty stomach as well?

Thanks for any input!
Welcome aboard

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome. Let us know how we can help in any way. We got training logs, programs, and of course "the good shit" in our sub forum. Come on, follow me there!!
GD if that aint cheesy
daf0c3f9486fcebd106ffb3c465f647a.jpg

UNCLE Z REP

WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

Hey Jbran

Max

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back