• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SB Labs

Jgshaw75

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone had and luck with SB Labs...? im placing an order this week and wanted to know what some first hand users thought.

They’ve been really easy to work with. Very fast shipping. I’m currently running his cyp and will be posting bloods soon. I’m just under 5 weeks in at 1000. Oil production is way up and the acne is starting to creep in. Had to bring my AI up so looking good so far. I have no problem recommending these guys but the numbers should speak for themselves.

I was the first to purchase I believe. The process was simple, the customer service was good and the product was great to be honest. Shipping was extremely fast as well!

So far so good for me almost 2 weeks in on my run. Dudes are awesome to deal with, process was really easy ( I jumped on the pick your own cycle and received a smoking good deal). Delivery was quick and I live in BFE. Oil is smooth and kinda feels like I am on already probably cause I am eating the Tbol like tic-tac’s. SB is testing his product so thumbs up emoji thing. Good start for SBlabs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back