• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Stack or Stagger winny inj 50 with Anavar 50

Sem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That is the question. I'm at 12% BF, 220, holding water from 3.33 IU rHGH and 200mcg bio-ID IGF-1:

Add winny inj 50 mg ED

or

cease Var, then add winny.

Both are DHTs, so I figure until I'm under 10% not worth the dry joints? Var does not hurt my joints

That is the question. I'm at 12% BF, 220, holding water from 3.33 IU rHGH and 200mcg bio-ID IGF-1:

Add winny inj 50 mg ED

or

cease Var, then add winny.

Both are DHTs, so I figure until I'm under 10% not worth the dry joints? Var does not hurt my joints
Just a few questions, are you staying truly hydrated where you need to be, and what;s you sodium intake? Just asking, I knows its basics 101, but had to get past that part..
Winny will pull water from the bellies but not subQ. Is the HGH and pep necessary at this point? Why not just increase cardio or hit more fasted cardio for a few weeks and you can get to 10% in no time with diet on point.
If the HGH and Peps are causing bloat while you are trying to get down more, why bother with it, it's not like they make that much of a game changing difference. Now unless you are on RX rHGH script and it's part of you HRT.
Keep the var, fast cardio on the stair master, make a few adjustments to diet if needed, get down under 10% and toss in the winny than. Just a thought!

Yes, my sodium has to be on point else the water retention gets pretty bad. I should increase cardio though, as suggested. I ride my bike several miles on non-lifting days. Maybe I should add in HITT training for twenty minutes on my lifting days. I lift MWF and do a whole body routine of mostly supersets, gonna have to nail a Red Bull after lifting so I'll have "wings" for the cardio ;-)

Back