• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Needle change?

BBruce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you guys always switch needles between oils in the same syringe? Like if you do a Test and Mast cycle, do switch needles before you draw from the different vials?

I have always switched between vials but seeing how I burn through needles I just wanted to see if it was any harm to use same needle?

Not between oils just make sure the tops are wiped with alcohol prior and then I just swap before I pin.

I use the same drawing needle to draw from multiple vials. So for instance.....if I’m running test, Tren and mast....I will put drawing needle on barrel and draw from each one of the 3 vials before I switch to injection needle for the actual pin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it is very common in the medical field to share vials. You of course need to wipe both tops with alcohol and you never mix oils with water for instance.

Be sure to pump air into each vial each time you plan to withdraw from it, to make it easier to draw from each time too :)

Great, now I can save some needles ;)

Thanks guys!

Nope, just swab the tops, draw everything up, then swap the needle for a nice sharp one before injecting. Don't reuse anything lol.

Always better having a sharp pin to inject. I forgot to swap the needle out after drawing from 3 vials one time. It was like sticking a fork in my ass lol. The pop was kinda odd and it got real sore for a few days

Like others have already said... I use same needle with different vials and then change to fresh needle when injecting myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you guys always switch needles between oils in the same syringe? Like if you do a Test and Mast cycle, do switch needles before you draw from the different vials?

I have always switched between vials but seeing how I burn through needles I just wanted to see if it was any harm to use same needle?
I use a new draw pin each new pinning session, but not between vials. I just clean the hell out of the vials, I do major clean prep before and after. I have bad OCD and one heck of a ritual when setting up. I clean everything down with alcohol, than lay fresh opened gauze pads as a place mat for my tips and barrels. 1 new draw tip and that's it.

Just be sure to clean with each use, I clean before and wipe it down after as well, I even clean the inside of the tubberware that I keep my cycle vials in. This way if I have an issue, I can rule it out as just a bad inject rather than gear.
I do what I can to avoid cross-contamination.

I use the same drawing needle for multiple vials and multiple uses. Obviously, sterility is key. I change drawing needle once every 4 or so draws. Or when it begins tearing the stopper too much.

I know I know... but (knock on wood).. so far so good.

22g to draw up oil from multiple bottles. After I switch to 25g and inject

IML Gear Cream!
22g to draw up oil from multiple bottles. After I switch to 25g and inject

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^^^

But I use 21 gage to draw from up to 4 vials, 25g 1" to inj.

- - - Updated - - -

I use a new draw pin each new pinning session, but not between vials. I just clean the hell out of the vials, I do major clean prep before and after. I have bad OCD and one heck of a ritual when setting up. I clean everything down with alcohol, than lay fresh opened gauze pads as a place mat for my tips and barrels. 1 new draw tip and that's it.

Just be sure to clean with each use, I clean before and wipe it down after as well, I even clean the inside of the tubberware that I keep my cycle vials in. This way if I have an issue, I can rule it out as just a bad inject rather than gear.
I do what I can to avoid cross-contamination.
When it comes to sterility OCD may come in handy

Also when inj slin, rHGH or rIGF-1, I draw and pin from a 31 g 1/2", I don't mix in same syringe so its a new one every inj, but I don't switch needles.

Back